Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"Incest harem patch"
ooooohhh shieeeeeet !!!!
Hell yeah, things are gonna get hella spicy.:devilish:
yeah, just be sure to visit this thread regularly (preferably every hour) in next few weeks.
you know how things go with incest harem, particularly when lolis and shotas are included (which will be the case in the next update), as those things are kinda prohibited here (mods delete that content)...when the link appears one should be ready to grab it quickly.

so just be on guard, and happy incest harem loli shota WTHI playing!

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Devs are beta testing the incest harem patch. Once that's ready, then update will come out.
After all their statements about no incest and no harem, they're doing this? I'm out ;-)

Edited to change ;-( to ;-) which was what I always intended. Sorry for all the confusion. I should have used this smilie ;), but I like having the nose.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I don't think incest is even possible in WTHI at this point, save for some bullshit plot twist or high level necromancy.
Well, there is always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if we decided to REALLY push the envelope with their relationship with the MC.
Not to mention trying to make it believable by our standard, but yeah, no incest planned atm... patreon wouldn't like that.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Well, there is always
if we decided to REALLY push the envelope with their relationship with the MC.
Not to mention trying to make it believable by our standard, but yeah, no incest planned atm... patreon wouldn't like that.
Oof. Forgot about that gym scene in chapter 22. And now that I think about it, honestly you guys are flying pretty close to the sun already. Though I don't know what's Pateron's definition of incest and where they draw the line or whether there is a human involved in any point. But that's about as close as you can get and still get away with 'no incest'.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oof. Forgot about that gym scene in chapter 22. And now that I think about it, honestly you guys are flying pretty close to the sun already. Though I don't know what's Pateron's definition of incest and where they draw the line or whether there is a human involved in any point. But that's about as close as you can get and still get away with 'no incest'.
We don't know either, but as far as I've seen in other games, as long as it isn't direct/no penetration you can get away with plenty.

So as long as there is mc meat in the sandwich so to speak.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
We don't know either, but as far as I've seen in other games, as long as it isn't direct/no penetration you can get away with plenty.

So as long as there is mc meat in the sandwich so to speak.
So not hotdog, in a.hotdog bun. Makes sense why other games seem to get aeay with so much

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so the way i see it from the pictures on page 1 you have a lot of decent looking woman/girls for the game and one gray alien. whats up with that ?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so the way i see it from the pictures on page 1 you have a lot of decent looking woman/girls for the game and one gray alien. whats up with that ?
We call that a learning experience. She does get better.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
We call that a learning experience. She does get better.

thats at least a good thing i guess. though if she is inside all the time and meant to be pale just make her pale not gray :D as its really conflicts with the overal tone of the game (at least to me). think about it for maybe an update when time allows it or when the game is almost finished and your attaching finishing touches ;) just think about it thats all. have since started the game and so far it does really look good. even though i am totally not used to this style of faces in games.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes