blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
One can hope. I think a four way relationship with KDL is more likely though. There's no harem tag but this also isn't an official site for the game so it may be possible. But anything sexual with both sisters "together" is off the table as long as it's on Patreon. The closest we will get with that is something along the line of the Milton twins I think. As long as they aren't doing anything together it should be fine but that is still pushing it. I'm surprised they haven't already pitched a fin about what has happened between them already. And I'm only talking about the tan lotion scene. I know there is an even more involved scene with them because people don't like to use spoilers around here but I haven't seen it yet.
Nah i dont mean they do things together. I meant a poly relationship as in they both consent to them both being in separate relationships with the mc.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nah i dont mean they do things together. I meant a poly relationship as in they both consent to them both being in separate relationships with the mc.
Such a situation would amuse me, should it possibly occur, and in no small part because of patreon.

Patreon morality police-
"Two sisters eating each other out? Incest! Ban it!"

Cheeky devs-
What if one unrelated guy fucks two sisters, and they each taste the others pussy off of his dick in between?

Patreon morality police-
"Well played..."

It's all about the technicalities... and making the MC's dick a pussypop.

This is all hypothetical of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Such a situation would amuse me, should it possibly occur, and in no small part because of patreon.

Patreon morality police-
As much as i would like to see some inc action between Jenna and Katie I know that patreon are a bunch of douche nozzles and wouldn't allow it. I'm not the kind of person that has to have that kind of content in every vn/game i play because WTHI is my favourite vn and it doesn't have any.....non of my top 5 have any inc content......no that's a lie, no.4 does but 4 out of 5 don't. I just think it would definitely suit Jenna's character because she is a kinky minx and Katie seems to be quite open minded so i think she'd be down for a little sister loving but i digress, my point for that post was not meant for any incestuous intentions between the lovely sisters but for them to share the mc and have their own separate relationships with him like what i asked you about the other week, i was just explaining what i meant by the poly to Skeltom. I just really don't want to have to choose between either of them......please dont make me choose hahaha
Cheeky devs-
What if one unrelated guy fucks two sisters, and they each taste the others pussy off of his dick in between?

Patreon morality police-
"Well played..."

Now that would be a good idea

Or move over to subscribestar coz they give zero fucks about what content you release :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
As much as i would like to see some inc action between Jenna and Katie I know that patreon are a bunch of douche nozzles and wouldn't allow it. I'm not the kind of person that has to have that kind of content in every vn/game i play because WTHI is my favourite vn and it doesn't have any.....non of my top 5 have any inc content......no that's a lie, no.4 does but 4 out of 5 don't. I just think it would definitely suit Jenna's character because she is a kinky minx and Katie seems to be quite open minded so i think she'd be down for a little sister loving but i digress, my point for that post was not meant for any incestuous intentions between the lovely sisters but for them to share the mc and have their own separate relationships with him like what i asked you about the other week, i was just explaining what i meant by the poly to Skeltom. I just really don't want to have to choose between either of them......please dont make me choose hahaha

Now that would be a good idea

Or move over to subscribestar coz they give zero fucks about what content you release :ROFLMAO:
We might branch over to subscribestar at some point, but patreon still has the pop advantage. Shame they aren't big enough to tell the credit agencies to eat it or beat it like steam does in relation to much "questionable" content.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Patreon morality police-

Cheeky devs-

Patreon morality police-
"Well played..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we get a hypothetical VN forum? I'm kind of liking this ...

• Haha

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand why so many people loves incest so much. There is time and place for incest in games, WTHI is not an incest game so why bother with incest patch full of of holes? Simply enjoy it as it is.
I guess it depends on whether you played with the patch the first time or not. It feels doubly strange if the relationship between the characters has changed from what you're used to.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I guess it depends on whether you played with the patch the first time or not. It feels doubly strange if the relationship between the characters has changed from what you're used to.
True. I allways start new game without incest patch. There are 3 types of games, sometimes games are quite neutral so you could play with or without incest patch, sometimes are quite poainfull to read without incest patch while some are not made for incest. This game belongs to third group.

Reactions: Night Hacker

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
True. I allways start new game without incest patch. There are 3 types of games, sometimes games are quite neutral so you could play with or without incest patch, sometimes are quite poainfull to read without incest patch while some are not made for incest. This game belongs to third group.
The same can be said about players. Those who need a patch for this game probably belong to second group.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Almost all heroines here are awesome and because of that its difficult to choose one. Quite frankly among all of them I dislike only Bella and no thats not even about Dizzy business.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes