Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ohhh, Just tried a bit... So much freedom in interactions, serious game indeed, but not sure I really want to play it now, I already feeling too much stress (that feeling... like a kid in Toy store with all the toys you're dreamed of but must choose only one and not even sure parents Will have enough money to buy chosen one...)
Really surprised there is no Ntr tag in such kind of game...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ohhh, Just tried a bit... So much freedom in interactions, serious game indeed, but not sure I really want to play it now, I already feeling too much stress (that feeling... like a kid in Toy store with all the toys you're dreamed of but must choose only one and not even sure parents Will have enough money to buy chosen one...)
I think more games should give this kind of freedom. So many others are little more than KNs pretending to be VNs or games. You just click through the story and watch scenes you have no real control over. This one actually lets you have a say in a great many things.

I'm not sure what type of game you think this is but NTR doesn't fit it at all. It doesn't sound like you got very far into it. You should play it some more and then come back to that statement. I can't tell if you personally are pro or con when it comes to NTR but it seems likes like people will say it's appropriate to every AVN regardless of the setting.

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ahah, I've played Just a bit indeed)
I Will surely play it in future, when I'm in right mood and enough time for it, it's a waste to play it with some quick and humble sessions like avg harem time killer imo
And I'm not really a big ntr fan but I Just like when ntr is present at least, more different emotions makes it more interesting but nevermind Me)
Not bitching even a bit, Just thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: gelu123

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
oooh wouw zarah is one hell of a manipulative B XD you don't want to do this ? here lets get you drunk and still do that thing you did not want to do. wouw

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Well, there is always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if we decided to REALLY push the envelope with their relationship with the MC.
Not to mention trying to make it believable by our standard, but yeah, no incest planned atm... patreon wouldn't like that.
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha i am gonna get the scene! There's hope! That K and J sandwich might just be on the way! I am happy!

Reactions: Ghostload

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
NTR stands for Netori, which is the category of games where the MC has to see his love interest going with another man as in cuckholding or just missed love opportunity.
It doesnt stant for NoT haRem game :p

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ahah, as I said, Just played very little, so it was first impression, and played not long enough to know who is Roger... Just sayin' some Ntr aspects can fit this game if author wanted to add it.
No problems for Me if there Will never be NTR added tbh
And I know, most players will be jealous even if rejected LI Will find other man for herlelf so... not worth for developer in terms of popularity/finance even if counting some additional (not that great amount) ntr fans.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Well... It all depends on what you mean by NTR... Usually people consider it so when the MC -- and only the MC -- is being cheated and has feelings of jealousy about it (some are more strict and consider it only when there's a man involved and ignore girl-on-girl NTR... and some are more lax and consider NTR any scene where some guy other than MC has sex with a girl, at least when she's a potential love interest...) There's nothing like that in this game, but in the literal sense of the word "netorare" -- cheating --, it happens because (spoiler) there are two scenes where the MC bangs Roger's girlfriend letting him know/watch and humiliating him. I don't know if that's what you're talking about though...
Yeah, in that terms there is no Ntr in this game in my (and most players) opinion.
And when MC fucks someone's girlfriend/wife, there is no bad feeling for player so... no (such a scary for most players) tag mostly. Though maybe technically it is ntr, but I'm not a big fan japanese style VN's and don't know how they manage with tags and what is really correct, and care not tbh)

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Did someone just bring up Where The Heart Is and the N-word in the same sentence?

faints

:ROFLMAO:

Actually, I did feel a bit bad at the party, not because of any NTR tendencies (there are none), but because that revenge plan really escalated rather quickly and can become quite vicious if you go all the way... no one deserves punishment like that. Not for the (not nice) things they did. At least Katie feels some guilt about it later (and the MC kind of too, to a lesser degree maybe).

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, that's why I decided to just grab Debbie by the pussy and leave the party early.

I don't want to be a part of something that would only be used against me later on.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
there are two scenes where the MC bangs Roger's girlfriend letting him know/watch and humiliating him. I don't know if that's what you're talking about though...
Even if someone did count those scenes they are at least optional unlike most games that may have it. Your not forced to cuck Roger at all even if he probably deserves it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There are technically two forms of NTR, Netorare and Netori. Rare is the bad one where the MC has love interests stolen, and tori is the one where he is doing the stealing (more often labeled cheating in the tags).

Last edited:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I am a bit anxious about the official reveal of the gold digger
Do characters meet in a church in the afterlife for the big reveal? Are there mysterious hatches involved? Time travel? No? Then I think you will be mostly fine :ROFLMAO:
Unless Katie, Jenna or Monica are the the gold diggers, then you should all assume new identities and maybe find a lone hut in Antarctica without internet access, but I really don't think it will be like that. ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Did someone just bring up Where The Heart Is and the N-word in the same sentence?

faints

:ROFLMAO:

Actually, I did feel a bit bad at the party, not because of any NTR tendencies (there are none), but because that revenge plan really escalated rather quickly and can become quite vicious if you go all the way... no one deserves punishment like that. Not for the (not nice) things they did. At least Katie feels some guilt about it later (and the MC kind of too, to a lesser degree maybe).
Haha, Cheeky really did allow the player to really go overboard at the party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Haha, Cheeky really did allow the player to really go overboard at the party.
Yeah, it can be seen as overboard but also a trap. It's the only way out of that part of the game with dirt on at least one of them. To do that though the only way you can is to sleep with Nat and maybe even have Sammy borderline rape Roger. There is hardly a middle ground it's leave or don't and just go with it.

Reactions: acewinz

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Technically i would say that Sammy actually raped Roger or at least molested him.
I think it's closer to molestation. On the same level as sleep sex I guess. He didn't force him into sex he preformed a sexual act without his knowledge. A grey area I know but...

Reactions: Machete
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes