Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Lol seriously man I can never understand why anyone would play these games for the story when there's literally libraries of free real books that caters to all the fetishes u can probably think of.
Because not all people may want to read text heavy books, but would rather have the somewhat easier to digest picture book with pretty images instead. There is a difference between reading/playing Where The Heart Is and reading all of the 200 Highlander books by Diana Gabaldon, or whatever the number of books in that series is.

VNs, good VNs, should hit the sweet spot between having a good story and good erotic moments, if the story is brilliant it can get away with having relatively little erotic content (if the scenes themselves are pretty good and rewarding), but if the story sucks even the best animations in the world can't save the game, at least for me.

Story is essential to any good VN. Otherwise just go to p-hub. Less clicking required.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I actually kinda like that bikini, but that was a bit of an unfortunate placement for that particular shading. In the end when we redo all the early images chances are we will use a different everything.
no need to Redo the rendering, the scene is visually dependent on the renders that show off the bikini before she is relaxing on the pool side chair the look of the material shown when looking at her up and down and turning around during the pool scenes is what it should be. as for tea or coffee it not matter the thought of the (player) Mc is not of the bikini but taking it off :devilish:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Cheeky's day job has him abroad fixing shit for clients atm, but before he flew out we let our QC crew loose on roughly 75%ish of the update. When he gets back home we will cobble together what is left and do a bit more testing before releasing what will probably be our most anticipated update since the beach house orgy. ;)

Release should be in early-mid Sept, which is what we figured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
15 character deaths and 79 game overs in one update?! You guys are really accelerating to the conclusion!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
as for everyone else comments on Bella /Theresa as gold digger my money is on "Bella"

but Roger and/ or Dog boy as family that be too intertwined and I think even forced and truly only works if Theresa is the rd gd just tooo many other clues say no, "only child" and "if elaine knew who Donald was with Elaine would kill him" for the recordings of his dad it leads to Bella

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
no need to Redo the rendering, the scene is visually dependent on the renders that show off the bikini before she is relaxing on the pool side chair the look of the material shown when looking at her up and down and turning around during the pool scenes is what it should be. as for tea or coffee it not matter the thought of the (player) Mc is not of the bikini but taking it off :devilish:
Yeah, we do have to redo them. We are going to update all the gen8 models to their gen 8's in the early game (So every early render with Monica, Zarah, Lily, Debbie, and Jenna), we also plan to update the monica homestead, and if I can convince Cheeky we will also redo the Katie renders where she is her failed gen 8 version back to her standard (mainly the beach house orgy). Also plan to add/polish some early game animations. It is a decent chunk of work, but considering the early eps were about 100-150 renders compared to the later eps 1k plus. We can probably do it all in a single update or two after the finish as we release on steam.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So having been on the Monica path from the start, are we going to be able to turn the heat up to high in that relationship in the next update?
Monica isn't a big focus of the next EP, but she does make a small appearance. Kind of curious what you consider high heat though?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Absolutely. Be nice yet do not make any move not accept avances. Monica will still stick to you like a leech for the early chapters and even in that fucking carnival sequence in the chapter 18, but that's it. Decent friendly term with both of them. Ok, Zarah will always play the cougar, but in a very nice and decent way.
You didn't have to go to the carnival :p

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
You didn't have to go to the carnival :p
That would make for a very short episode though ;) Not so much an issue when a game is completed (may try that Debbie solo path then), but very much so when it's still in development. It can be frustrating when you see an upcoming episode features zero scenes with any of your favorite characters. So I guess most people will go to the carnival, even if things with Monica are purely platonic. And even then the carnival is a good bit of fun, so kudos for that, you can get a good episode with a character even if she's not a love interest and "just" a friend.

Reactions: acewinz

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Man I really hate NTR in these games, except for "My Employee's Family" that is nice but I guess its reverse NTR

I don't remember this games Having NTR, maybe I disabled it in the beginning, thank good because I like this game, hoping for a nice harem path....

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol seriously man I can never understand why anyone would play these games for the story when there's literally libraries of free real books that caters to all the fetishes u can probably think of. What's even worse is when people complain about lack of story in an erotic visual novel, like do they not know the meaning of "erotic"?
images(6).jpg

• Haha

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
good VNs, should hit the sweet spot between having a good story and good erotic moments, if the story is brilliant it can get away with having relatively little erotic content (if the scenes themselves are pretty good and rewarding), but if the story sucks even the best animations in the world can't save the game, at least for me.
Story is essential to any good VN. Otherwise just go to p-hub. Less clicking required.
joy-tears.gif

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Man I really hate NTR in these games, except for "My Employee's Family" that is nice but I guess its reverse NTR

I don't remember this games Having NTR, maybe I disabled it in the beginning, thank good because I like this game, hoping for a nice harem path....
Now i wonder what gave you the idea that this game would have ANY NTR.

Where it the tags? Nah can't be.
The banner or the preview pics? Can't be either.
The overview maybe? Nope no sign of NTR there either.
Then it has to be something you found in the game that no one else found in over four (!!!) years. Now sherlock please enlighten us what it is.

:sneaky:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nah, they are working, update is planned for next month, we shall see how it goes ofc.
Btw, one from the dev team, Ace (acewinz) is very active here. Just check his posts, he does provide info how the developing goes atm.
Cheeky's day job has him abroad fixing shit for clients atm, but before he flew out we let our QC crew loose on roughly 75%ish of the update. When he gets back home we will cobble together what is left and do a bit more testing before releasing what will probably be our most anticipated update since the beach house orgy. ;)

Release should be in early-mid Sept, which is what we figured.
Cool, thanks a bunch (y)

Reactions: Abhai and acewinz

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Monica isn't a big focus of the next EP, but she does make a small appearance. Kind of curious what you consider high heat though?
Ah not really into milfs meself, prefer them younger and more powerful! Like Debbie, or the slut we embarrassed at her birthday and totally not ate out and fucked recently behind the coffee shop counter, whose name I forgot because it has been too long :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jan 24, 2022
Not into bdsm but a three-way with Monica, especially a MMF three-way would definitely turn the heat up just don't know how you would make that happen at this point of the game. Regardless, will see where the game takes us. The story is well written and its all good.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes