acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not into bdsm but a three-way with Monica, especially a MMF three-way would definitely turn the heat up just don't know how you would make that happen at this point of the game. Regardless, will see where the game takes us. The story is well written and its all good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
acewinz I know I've asked you a semblance of this question before, about all the variables and paths you can go on and how crazy that code must look; however, now that it has been a few years removed, and you guys are coming to probably tons of conclusions, how does that code look now? How do you guys keep track of everything?
Anyway, you handsome-dudes keep up the good work.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
man that's cruel, I cant do that. not even in the game.... but I the mc does go too easy on her, its not like the blond would object him having them both on a leash.
at this point those 2 should be 100% focused on making the MC happy so he keeps them, some of the other girls seem to have a clear ide of the benefits of having a man, some are a bit lost still...
but this has all the good this to a proper harem , both the "moms" not really that interesting.
the model girl one of my favorites 100% keeper, the big sister was a lot of work it would be a big lost hope she starts accepting to share with other girls not just the friends, but also sister , and ideally who ever her "Owner decides!"

all but the "lies" are a bit much, but still the patch where she breaks up with the mc, for someone that popped her cherry, what a bitch !!! Jesus!!!

she could break up with the Mc for like 5 min then come back and be a sex slave, that would be nice.
Honestly on my cannon run i dont help Jo out and i turn Bella away. But holy shit does Bella freak out, you offer to pay for a motel so she has somewhere to spend the night and she refuses and says you are worst than your.father.

I did a run where i helped Jo and let Bella stay(thank you quick start) but they got to comfy and borderline flirty with each other really fast weirded me. Plus i believe Bella is the 3rd gold digger and i am starting to believe Jo is helping her.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz I know I've asked you a semblance of this question before, about all the variables and paths you can go on and how crazy that code must look; however, now that it has been a few years removed, and you guys are coming to probably tons of conclusions, how does that code look now? How do you guys keep track of everything?
Anyway, you handsome-dudes keep up the good work.
It is actually better the closer we get to the end as far as the variables go. Yeah the options are still a lot, but they are becoming more modular (so less interactivity between the paths now that they are pretty well established and we are set on how things can end up depending on the path). I think at one point we were tracking upwards of 250 active variables on our spreadsheet and god knows how many paths, but now we are down to 150ish or so variables and the paths are more well defined at this point.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe that letting Bella go to a mothel and as promised help Jolina with her business and give the house to Elaine say goodbye to Monica to Jenna and Kate serves little purpose and that if instead a pact is made with Bella by convincing Elaine to be part of the deal( no house, stay with M J K and with that(IT'S NOT A SPOIL) allow Bella to take possession of the inheritance and split it into three ways with her and Elaine and live happily with Monica Jenna and Kate and why not also with Elaine and from time to time a visit to JO would be the optimal solution but I think Cheeky and ACE have planned more than that, too bad
Have i got it all wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe that letting Bella go to a mothel and as promised help Jolina with her business and give the house to Elaine say goodbye to Monica to Jenna and Kate serves little purpose and that if instead a pact is made with Bella by convincing Elaine to be part of the deal( no house, stay with M J K and with that(IT'S NOT A SPOIL) allow Bella to take possession of the inheritance and split it into three ways with her and Elaine and live happily with Monica Jenna and Kate and why not also with Elaine and from time to time a visit to JO would be the optimal solution but I think Cheeky and ACE have planned more than that, too bad
Have i got it all wrong?
Haven't said it for a while so may as well now.

Your theory suggests a harem, there is no harem here.

At most you'll get the three friends, you certainly won't ever get Monica, Katie and Jenna that isn't on the cards at all. Even if they did do Jenna and Katie as more than the fan service it was, Monica would never go for it and would probably remove his testicles and mount them on the wall if he even hinted at it.

What's more likely to happen is something similar to Becoming a Rockstar. As they find out who you are sleeping with they will probably break things off.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Have i got it all wrong?
Let me see if I got this right, you want to kick Bella out in the rain, void yours and Elaine's share, making sure that Bella (assuming both that she is indeed the GD and she completes her condition) gets the whole shebang and then expect her to split HER money 3 ways? Why would she do that, why would she do any of that?

As for any Harem implications, the devs have been on record more than once unequivocally stating that there will be no harem, it wouldn't even make any sense with the story progression up to this point. The best you're gonna get is poly relationships/throuples. Debbie+Lily and Angel+Wanda being the most likely ones, but I am sure there are a few other possibilities as well.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
no harem its ok, leave some of them but at least 5 to 9?

the 2 sister is a must, one is 100% loyal , and the other has a temper put she's getting there
Debbie -> cant leave the lesbian hanging
Lily -> would be a bit bad to leave her behind, butt after she was jealous of the circus girl, I would understand
Angel -> she's has made an effort, and has suffered enough, she deserves an Owner
Jolina -> she deserves an Owner , it would be cruel to not keep the bitch

Bella -> I am inclined to keep her
the crazy one that was bulling the older sister -> does not deserve as much as Wanda , but close, is she is willing to share
the black girl is she's willing to share

not too much

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Let me see if I got this right, you want to kick Bella out in the rain, void yours and Elaine's share, making sure that Bella (assuming both that she is indeed the GD and she completes her condition) gets the whole shebang and then expect her to split HER money 3 ways? Why would she do that, why would she do any of that?

As for any Harem implications, the devs have been on record more than once unequivocally stating that there will be no harem, it wouldn't even make any sense with the story progression up to this point. The best you're gonna get is poly relationships/throuples. Debbie+Lily and Angel+Wanda being the most likely ones, but I am sure there are a few other possibilities as well.
I agree. Giving Bella everything would be dumbest thing ever. How can anybody trust her when she stabbed her sister in the back multiple times? Also why would Elaine would want anything to do with Bella if she really is Dizzy? Only thing that Elaine would want from Bella is suffering and death wich is tottaly understandible if you ask me. Lawyer mentioned that Bella(he never mentioned her name) is very cold and calculating person so its ulikely that she would split everything. Best way would be giving Elaine everything and trust her to split everything between her and MC because in my opinion she is trustworthy. It will be difficoult given that we don't know Bella's requirements but perhaps our decissions will infuence that.

As for harem I agree for the most part but I think that Katie/Debbie/Lily, Jenna/Katie or Monica/Zarah are rather possible.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019

the 2 sister is a must, one is 100% loyal , and the other has a temper put she's getting there
Lily -> would be a bit bad to leave her behind, butt after she was jealous of the circus girl, I would understand
Angel -> she's has made an effort, and has suffered enough, she deserves an Owner
Wanda -> she deserves an Owner , it would be cruel to not keep the bitch

the crazy one that was bulling the older sister -> does not deserve as much as Wanda , but close, is she is willing to share

not too much
Don't know how to tell you this mate, but it's not one of those 'gotta catch'em all' type of game. The women in this game also have their own wants, they are not just there to be 'owned' by you.

Reactions: taylorg88

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Wanda -> she deserves an Owner , it would be cruel to not keep the bitch

not too much
The most I can see resembling a harem is Katie and her friends.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am not a fan of Jenna and in my run with Jolina I can assure you that her virginity was not touched
Whereas that's the one point in the game I make a point of finishing inside her.
I sabotaged / prevented all three/foursomes in this game with extreme success for a reason! ;)
That, ser, is because you're a sick and twisted deviant.
I figured it was the switch from gen 3 to 8. They look better in general but the morphs for gen 3 don't play nice or work at all for gen 8 from what I've seen. Not to mention the same character in different gens are almost always different in some way. There's bound to be flaws no matter how close you can get it.
I agree. And that's why I still don't like what's happened to Debbie. I much preferred her earlier visage. The character is still awesome, and I still like to look at her, but something changed and it's hard to put my finger exactly on it. Something with the lips and the eyes. I definitely appreciate the higher quality artwork, I don't want to seem ungrateful there, but OG Debbie was the one that got my motor going. Current Debbie is just icing on the Lily cake. It would feel wrong to not go for both of them. Our children will be beautiful and plentiful.
Not into bdsm but a three-way with Monica, especially a MMF three-way would definitely turn the heat up just don't know how you would make that happen at this point of the game.
That would make zero sense in the game. Who's that second "M" supposed to be? Francois? :ROFLMAO:
The answer is obvious. You ring up Roger, and the MC becomes the meat in the Roger/Monica sandwich, having the most explosive orgasm of his life as he gets stimulated from both directions at the same time. The game resumes with him waking up in the hospital after a 3 week coma.
(or do we save that for a night with Natasha?)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes