vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I'm curious if there will be more content in this episode? Because it took more than five months to produce than before

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
As Acewin said on the last page

" The episode is going to be the largest we have ever released... again. And we are delving into 3 new things that are all firsts for WTHI, that may or may not tickle anyone's fancy, but even if they don't... the plot developments should knock some socks off."

Sometimes reading back a page or two will answer your question.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
So .... the socks off, hmmm ... What bout if we wear no socks ...

For the Plot: Yeah Dad is still Alive and will fuck us again. :ROFLMAO:

Its easy to believe that the father would be alive.
However I doubt he would come back just to fuck you over.
There was too much done to keep it still within the lines of reason. (even though somethings are out of reason)
Very often will's have stipulations in them.
Not trusting people with money and giving it to them as a stipend as one example.

I think the fucking you over, is going one step too far into bad/lazy writing.
From how it comes across, he wants to screw over the M.C. but he really wants him to become stronger mentally and
not reliant on people. However with that being said. The stipulations are more a sign of distrust in his son being able to walk away and be who he wants him to be.

The father is controlling yes.
But its shown that he wants his son to be strong or at least mirror what he see's as strength.
He's getting his wish of everyone playing a game he intended them to lose.
We know he would like his son to get it all but we know from the reading of the will....
He thinks very little of his son.

Saying him screwing you over once again as a the last part of the plot, I think is not giving enough credit in writing,
as well as aiming for low hanging fruit.
If there is going to be more coming from the father it will be something unique most likely.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think MC's father is contol freak but still loves his asshole son, and cares 'bout him in some wicked way
Some parents exclude their children from their Will cause only... "Just because" or for minor shit happened between them
And not... give them some cool beach house to live, car to ride, 100k bucks to spend, house worth dunno how much millions and... some opportunities to be rich
So in real life terms his asshole rating is near 3/10 points

I think there is bigger chance that father is alive... Just classics

Reactions: sinepkcid

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was replaying this one recently and went for most of LIs, especially girls at home, as a result - most epic movie night ever, with triple breakage at once
i did expect this result, but what i didn't expect is following days - everyone was just fine after that, same jokes and teasing and fooling around, like i didn't just break everyone hearts and there wasn't any screaming and crying... is it me or this whole thing went too easy? like, i genually expect at any moment all three go "fine, let's get all together again, you are jerk but we kinda love you" and official harem of home girls, i know it's highly unlikely, welp - impossible really, but it get me quite suspicious (although thanks to the plot - i suspicious of everyone already anyway)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
was replaying this one recently and went for most of LIs, especially girls at home, as a result - most epic movie night ever, with triple breakage at once
i did expect this result, but what i didn't expect is following days - everyone was just fine after that, same jokes and teasing and fooling around, like i didn't just break everyone hearts and there wasn't any screaming and crying... is it me or this whole thing went too easy? like, i genually expect at any moment all three go "fine, let's get all together again, you are jerk but we kinda love you" and official harem of home girls, i know it's highly unlikely, welp - impossible really, but it get me quite suspicious (although thanks to the plot - i suspicious of everyone already anyway)
Yeah, the only difference they'll never have sex with MC))
But it's Ok, too many variants needed to make for New dialogs with every Character depending on relationship...

Still, I ended the 22 chapter "full harem style" (omg so much lie, my MC is total douchebag) without total "breaks" but I suppose it Will explode even scarier later))

Reactions: sinepkcid

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
i did expect this result, but what i didn't expect is following days - everyone was just fine after that, same jokes and teasing and fooling around, like i didn't just break everyone hearts and there wasn't any screaming and crying... is it me or this whole thing went too easy?
acewinz has said that (once they've completed the game) they might give Katie a few extra lines in Ep 22 to say why they're still prepared to hang out with MC despite what he did.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome in the VN world, yes you have choices but in order to not kill the dev with a deadly burnout, thoses choices are superficials. You will be surprised how easy it is to get rid of a girl with almost no consequences. You fear to be beaten, wipped, tortured and killed by snoo snoo, but no, just an angry face a little curse and next day everything is forgotten.
Of course no more sex but it feels weird, as you have the beach house i thought that you would be forced to live there for good after that movie night but i guess that to be able to maintain a coherent story if you make other choices the dev choose to let you go on as if nothing happened!
It's the inevitable weakness of a VN with multiple choices and path, the more you progress the more the story becomes weird to accomodate every possibilities.
Those VN look awsome at the beginning but at the end it's either a mess with a lot of nonsense or the dev is forced to make a drastic spring cleaning.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, the only difference they'll never have sex with MC))
But it's Ok, too many variants needed to make for New dialogs with every Character depending on relationship...

Still, I ended the 22 chapter "full harem style" (omg so much lie, my MC is total douchebag) without total "breaks" but I suppose it Will explode even scarier later))
Oh sure it will explode to your face my friend, i have 6 different playthrough of that awsome game to try to cover every possibility and i think that some will end up as a bloody mess!:LOL:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Welcome in the VN world, yes you have choices but in order to not kill the dev with a deadly burnout, thoses choices are superficials. You will be surprised how easy it is to get rid of a girl with almost no consequences. You fear to be beaten, wipped, tortured and killed by snoo snoo, but no, just an angry face a little curse and next day everything is forgotten.
Of course no more sex but it feels weird, as you have the beach house i thought that you would be forced to live there for good after that movie night but i guess that to be able to maintain a coherent story if you make other choices the dev choose to let you go on as if nothing happened!
It's the inevitable weakness of a VN with multiple choices and path, the more you progress the more the story becomes weird to accomodate every possibilities.
Those VN look awsome at the beginning but at the end it's either a mess with a lot of nonsense or the dev is forced to make a drastic spring cleaning.
eh, i get what games often lack consistency of the choices, but in this case it could be rather easily fixed with just minor dialogue changes, no need to force change location or anything drastic, just add a check to skip some scenes and show different dialogues if MC missed his train
what bothers me more - how this game, with all its explicit and stated multiple times of not being a harem game - goes REALLY out of the way to be a harem game, there are no middle way nor even easy ignore options - game just shoves girls your way no matter what, even if you are a complete jerk towards them all the time and literally have negative stats with them (especially main LIs) - they still try to jump your dick until final "no, not interested" in the last episodes, and of course classic - you always look like total piece of shit when you deny them, no matter what your relations was, not matter who you already pursued, if you skip a girl - you are trash, and that the usual harem game behavior, where you intended to get them all
for a game where you supposed to take just one pick, it goes really hard to force everyone on you

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Well, i'm not even trying to figure out who is bla bla ... because it's already boring. Just hope the project after WTHI will have a better more intriguing story. And this will be a long waitiing time to find out. :unsure:
Yesssss.. Where the Heart is II. The main story being the lawsuit someone will file contesting the will for the nonsense that was put in it.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yesssss.. Where the Heart is II. The main story being the lawsuit someone will file contesting the will for the nonsense that was put in it.
With the obvious caveat of:
1) I'm not a lawyer
2) Estate law varies by country

Yeah, I figure this thing would be contested and the story would play out differently. Lol

Reactions: dempun

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
With the obvious caveat of:
1) I'm not a lawyer
2) Estate law varies by country

Yeah, I figure this thing would be contested and the story would play out differently. Lol
Absolutely, I could easily see someone setting out to prove this Donald guy mentally incompetent in court. If it were me, I'd have my ass in a lawyer's office the next day. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes