acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Do you guys think you added Theresa too late into the story? It doesn't seem she'll get much more attention before the end of the game.
I think we do a lot of things too late in the story. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Theresa,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet... we have finally reached the top of this rollercoaster. Hands are going to be up and fear abound from here on out.
I hope so! so far its building up a for a nice harem,
some of the girls seem extremely Loyal, and want to belong to the MC other are still building up or are still not clear. but seems like Natasha , Wanda ,Jolina, are 100% in the harem already, the Mc still has not fully understood that.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
some of the girls seem extremely Loyal, and want to belong to the MC other are still building up or are still not clear. but seems like Natasha , Wanda ,Jolina, are 100% in the harem already, the Mc still has not fully understood that.
I don't want to be the bringer of bad tidings and all that, but there isn't going to be any harems in this game.

Reactions: qaywsx and acewinz

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ahah....harem without harem ending) Like the ALL girls meet in one place (some Celebration) and simulationally declare they're goin' to marry MC
Shock... Silence... Black screen... sound of MC throws out of the window

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Ahah....harem without harem ending) Like the ALL girls meet in one place (some Celebration) and simulationally declare they're goin' to marry MC
Shock... Silence... Black screen... sound of MC throws out of the window
Season 2 -> life continues - Harem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you have the misunderstanding there.

Reactions: DajjalSaint

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think you have the misunderstanding there.
Maybe it will end with Dizzy that secretely build an harem with all the ladies in the game, and MC will only have the option to pay now and then to meed Porche, or Mercedes or the fuck the name was of the high end hooker at the party.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
And you can start holding your breath for that harem....right about... now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is a revelation.jokes aside.
The mod works only with ep21 so i need it.any place i can find it?
if you use my android ports you won't be able to use any 3rd party mod, doesn't matter what version you use.
this has always been the case and will not change.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes