Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Crap, I'm still struggling not to go full harem fun for every fuckin' run cause that characters are toooo attractive, bruh...
I dunno how to play this game without "start chapter" feature/
With all my Willpower and struggling just can't ignore Catie every run, it's Just feels... unnatural LOL

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Is the betting pool where all the jack-off goes? Is this like a variation on an Australian limp biskit, but instead you drink the "betting pool"? or should I say, begetting pool? :HideThePain:
It is called the Soggy Sao over here locally...... it's a pastry biscuit. The secret ingredient is deviancy.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Is the betting pool where all the jack-off goes? Is this like a variation on an Australian limp biskit, but instead you drink the "betting pool"? or should I say, begetting pool? :HideThePain:
Confucius say, "No make bets with man or woman who know no limits and have twisted humor. Unless you like soggy biscuit and chewy milk."
Good heavens! Deviant dev devises devilish devices.

Come see men read acewinz book "Hockey Analogism"!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Crap, I'm still struggling not to go full harem fun for every fuckin' run cause that characters are toooo attractive, bruh...
I dunno how to play this game without "start chapter" feature/
With all my Willpower and struggling just can't ignore Catie every run, it's Just feels... unnatural LOL
I know how you feel... playing through, and not romancing the big-titty-milfs, Monica or Elaine, is impossible for me... there is only so much a man's heart can take.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Plus with some new features and some major plot progression this update, we want to be even more diligent in that regard.
Not gonna ask about the when, because it's ready when it's ready.

But are some of the new features going to be updating the gallery to the soon to be current chapter? I believe those have been lagging behind on last few updates.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not gonna ask about the when, because it's ready when it's ready.

But are some of the new features going to be updating the gallery to the soon to be current chapter? I believe those have been lagging behind on last few updates.
No, gallery has been put on hiatus since the inception of the quickstart due to how code heavy it was. Cheek said he might revisit it when the game is finished.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes