Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
wish i had the money to support on patreon that would be a luxury. also its not a problem with the game its just that i did not expect it. usually the walkthrough will give you the perfect ending :p so losing everything looked like a weird perfect option :p
That's actually a good point.

Walkthrough for visual novels back in the days used to be like

Perfect route for girl A
Choice 1,
Chioce 2,

Perfect route for girl B
Choice 1,
Chioce 2,

Now they are just a collection of choices that make you score any point that you can score with barely any note.

Following them doesn't necessary mean good ending. You should like just make the choices that make you score with the girl you want only, most of the games.

Reactions: qaywsx

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's actually a good point.

Walkthrough for visual novels back in the days used to be like

Perfect route for girl A
Choice 1,
Chioce 2,

Perfect route for girl B
Choice 1,
Chioce 2,

Now they are just a collection of choices that make you score any point that you can score with barely any note.

Following them doesn't necessary mean good ending. You should like just make the choices that make you score with the girl you want only, most of the games.
Facts. Just going by score/points alone without considering context can definitely cut you off from more desirable outcomes for our game. Yeah we have general relationship and lust values which are important, especially early on, but just as important as them, if not more, are crucial choices that can determine solo or group paths with different girls or lesbian interactions etc. The kicker is how everything interacts with most everything else and basically juggling things until you get what you want or can't anymore and things can get explody.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Facts. Just going by score/points alone without considering context can definitely cut you off from more desirable outcomes for our game. Yeah we have general relationship and lust values which are important, especially early on, but just as important as them, if not more, are crucial choices that can determine solo or group paths with different girls or lesbian interactions etc. The kicker is how everything interacts with most everything else and basically juggling things until you get what you want or can't anymore and things can get explody.
Yes. To me the biggest example of that is when you do a 4 way with Katie and her minions, then refuse to commit to a committed relationship with Katie when she throws that idea out at you. (Even if you are friends with benefits with her.) No matter what your points are with Debbie and Lily, they drop you immediately when you turn Katie down.

Reactions: JJsaint and acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes. To me the biggest example of that is when you do a 4 way with Katie and her minions, then refuse to commit to a committed relationship with Katie when she throws that idea out at you. (Even if you are friends with benefits with her.) No matter what your points are with Debbie and Lily, they drop you immediately when you turn Katie down.
That's why you never should pursuit any of the trio. The heart is where the money stands.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
That's why you never should pursuit any of the trio. The heart is where the money stands.
so that effectively istantly leaves you with only one lo of value :p if money is everything you care about then monica zarah katy jenna and joline are all gone the crazzy cathlic one might be still there as i currently dont know what their money stance is but this mostly just leaves angel as wanda is more of a slave than a lo.

Reactions: JJsaint

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
so that effectively istantly leaves you with only one lo of value :p if money is everything you care about then monica zarah katy jenna and joline are all gone the crazzy cathlic one might be still there as i currently dont know what their money stance is but this mostly just leaves angel as wanda is more of a slave than a lo.
Wanda may have started as more of a slave than a love interest, yes. But with the right choices, she can and does start to evolve into something else.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
didnt they say update at the beginning of september?

I just went over to Patreon and checked the dev updates

July 18: " by the end of this week, I should have a fairly clear idea of how much work/time is left and I should be in a position to give a fairly accurate release date."
July 26: "estimate is that there's at least another 4-5 weeks work left to go."
August 25: "we are definitely on for a September release."
August 29: "official episode 23 releases next month"

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think some time ago the 24th was supposed to be the last one. I don't know if it is still so, but sure the story is wapping up.
25 was a Cheeky goal, and it is possible we can make that, but I think more like 26, give or take Epilogues, but we'll see

didnt they say update at the beginning of september?
We said beginning/mid september give or take and still hoping to make the mid after Cheeky's work trip caused some delay.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
25 was a Cheeky goal, and it is possible we can make that, but I think more like 26, give or take Epilogues, but we'll see

We said beginning/mid september give or take and still hoping to make the mid after Cheeky's work trip caused some delay.
Then it should be this week.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Then it should be this week.
Doubtful, while we may have all the content done this week (if we are lucky), I don't think we would have it playtested. I know you are anxious, so are we, but we don't want to put out an update if it isn't ready. It causes more trouble in the long run for everyone if we do. Plus with some new features and some major plot progression this update, we want to be even more diligent in that regard.

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
Doubtful, while we may have all the content done this week (if we are lucky), I don't think we would have it playtested. I know you are anxious, so are we, but we don't want to put out an update if it isn't ready. It causes more trouble in the long run for everyone if we do. Plus with some new features and some major plot progression this update, we want to be even more diligent in that regard.
Yeah but like, we want to masturbate to your free video game now, not later.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
no point in rushing when you're close to the finish line with it. Can literally throw all of the hard work away.

I cant even remember what i thought after the last update but im sure it was bella and jolina that im most suspicious of.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes