lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
1662288882807.png Only a few more days to know who has been plotting behind Mc's back, Bella. Jolina, Elaine, excuse me for not including Monica, but I like her too much and especially knowing when is son of a bitch Donald.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 2024299 Only a few more days to know who has been plotting behind Mc's back, Bella. Jolina, Elaine, excuse me for not including Monica, but I like her too much and especially knowing when is son of a bitch Donald.
Perhaps. :) There is also the surprise we have in store for everyone that I redacted here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-22-cheekygimp.10549/post-8823529
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Posted some teasers and a blooper on my twitter below for those interested. (I never spoil too much, but it is something ;)
man talk about being a tease lol but Debbie is looking good and I didn’t expect to see her this episode

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
but will there be a natascha+wanda+mabel+debbie ending where mc uses his money to build an american gladiators-style arena for them to compete for his affections in on a weekly basis

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i just came by the house
i am using the walkthrough if that helps ? just not following it 100% as i don't care to have good relations with some :p

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Many of you will notice (I hope) that this has changed for her slightly.
I really like how the various relationships evolve. I didn't like Wanda too much at first, but even though she doesn't get too much screentime her character has changed quite a bit and I enjoy how - through the writing - your feelings towards her change from "what an annoying idiot" to "there's a person inside and she's not really as bad". I think Wanda deserves some wholesome love.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so i just came by the house
i am using the walkthrough if that helps ? just not following it 100% as i don't care to have good relations with some :p
Thanks for the report, looks like an accidental delete during a post correction. Will be fixed in the next update.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes