Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
This may be a dumb couple of questions....
In Ep 17, at the start of scene 8 (walk in the park/cosplay dress-up with Jenna), the conversation goes:
  • Jenna (entering room): Hey there lazybones!
  • MC: Lazy? I'll have you know I'm in the midst of some very deep thought.
You're then immediately given the choice between
  • (Joke) Funny stuff. Do you write your own material?
  • (Insult) Not quite there with the quick comebacks. Are you trying to be more like Katie?
This kind of feels like there's a line missing from Jenna, (or at least a "..." to show she's trying to think of something to say) - or is MC supposed to be responding to the "lazybones" comment?

They then continue:
  • Jenna: You're kind of an easy mark. Katie can even run circles around you and she is not exactly known for her witty repartee.
  • MC: True, but maybe I just want you to think I'm an easy mark.
  • Jenna: ***giggle*** You're not that good of an actor.
  • MC: We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
  • MC (thinks): Especially when it comes to omissions regarding immediate family.
What's this last thought referring to?
(I'm also a bit surprised at Jenna's comment about Katie).

Reactions: hawk784563

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019

What's this last thought referring to?
(I'm also a bit surprised at Jenna's comment about Katie).
You only get that if you're in a relationship with both Katie and Jenna, you dirty dog you.

And yeah, I don't get that Katie comment from Jenna either, Katie's the only one who can kind of keep up with the MC when it comes to bantering. And the MC is an S tier banterer.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for pretty much confirming it at this point.

Does this mean that Dizzy's identity will be revealed in the next episode?
Of course, it's Katie! It all makes sense now. :WeSmart:

As for the reveal, not sure if we are gonna get an actual reveal, but we're supposed to get the full story from Elaine herself. And if that goes how most people are expecting it to go, I think we'll have Dizzy's identity by the process of elimination.

Reactions: Ghostload

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Of course, it's Katie! It all makes sense now. :WeSmart:

As for the reveal, not sure if we are gonna get an actual reveal, but we're supposed to get the full story from Elaine herself. And if that goes how most people are expecting it to go, I think we'll have Dizzy's identity by the process of elimination.
I'm still betting on Zarah. I just can't get away from the `dizzy in name, not in action' comment.

Reactions: matschbirne

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
It may not actually be in the game, but having a beach house with a private beach has got to be worth a significant amount of money. Perhaps not as much as the almost 6 million from the will, but MC won't be destitute. (This is even with giving the house to Elaine.)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It was said that the total number of episodes would be 14
Even thinking that the 14th chapter will be a big epilogue sequence dedicated to say the goodbies to the vast cast and setting the future with the final LI(s) it feels more like the reveal will be in chapter 13 at least.
But it also could be chapter 12, maybe to the end, and the 13th is pure total war.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for pretty much confirming it at this point.

Confirming what? That particular comment was a question. As for next episode confirming the gold digger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes