BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Would that be the official walkthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I especially like when the game suggests after movie night that MC invite Katie into his room while Monica is changing in his bathroom.

I wish that scene somehow took it a step further and succeeded in the mad juggling until Jenna knocks on the door ...

Nov 26, 2021
Would that be the official walkthrough?
The best written scene in the story so far, I really thought Monica and Katie would kill him this time, I was really looking forward to his murder, guess I can wait a few more updates, at least Jenna will cry at the funeral

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
We've been waiting up to 5 months, can we get confirmation that a new version will be released in September (I really don't want to see any more delays!)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We've been waiting up to 5 months, can we get confirmation that a new version will be released in September (I really don't want to see any more delays!)
I can say with 100% certainty, that if nothing unexpected happens, we will release in September, probably even this September. And given that unexpected shit only happens maybe half the time, and maybe only a few hundred of those unexpected possibilities would delay us... that yeah, most likely releasing this month.

Touched base with Cheeky today, he is back from his work trip, and I caught him up with where we are. Which is about 90% done, and maybe 75% tested.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
I can say with 100% certainty, that if nothing unexpected happens, we will release in September, probably even this September. And given that unexpected shit only happens maybe half the time, and maybe only a few hundred of those unexpected possibilities would delay us... that yeah, most likely releasing this month.

Touched base with Cheeky today, he is back from his work trip, and I caught him up with where we are. Which is about 90% done, and maybe 75% tested.
I was wondering about Natasha's wants and desires. Does she want to be in a relationship with the user because of her abandonment issues with her parents? She says that they were never around nor do they really care much about what she does. She had to toughen up because they weren't there to stand up for her. The user was the first to make her feel vulnerable in a long time. Her reasoning for wanting the mc is not because of her sexual fantasies but, her need to be able to be vulnerable around someone. She wants someone strong to lean on and the user is the only she deems capable of filling that role. She doesn't know how to ask someone for genuine help so forced the user to fill the role she needs through blackmail. Is that her character or am I way off?

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Natasha's seems to be as desperate as can be, it would be cruel to let her go, the most humane thing to do at this point is acknowledge the damage and take responsibility, put her and Wanda on a short leash, Jolina and Jena sort of a short leash also.
These 4 are all in a good path. Katie's lesbian friends is getting close also.
this game has all the bells of a harem game (that's why I like it)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I was wondering about Natasha's wants and desires. Does she want to be in a relationship with the user because of her abandonment issues with her parents? She says that they were never around nor do they really care much about what she does. She had to toughen up because they weren't there to stand up for her. The user was the first to make her feel vulnerable in a long time. Her reasoning for wanting the mc is not because of her sexual fantasies but, her need to be able to be vulnerable around someone. She wants someone strong to lean on and the user is the only she deems capable of filling that role. She doesn't know how to ask someone for genuine help so forced the user to fill the role she needs through blackmail. Is that her character or am I way off?
Nice to see a glass half full person when it comes to Natasha. :) Not a bad leap of logic with how her parents treatment has influenced her.

Nov 26, 2021
Nice to see a glass half full person when it comes to Natasha. :) Not a bad leap of logic with how her parents treatment has influenced her.
With that party scene, how reliant is it to advance Katie's story, I never tried not doing it, is it still possible to successfully go down Katie's path without doing Natasha, feel like so many issues will come out later, other than the aggressive cheating, I feel like this will be a big obstacle blocking the mc and say Jenna or jolina from being 'cool' with him, also the fact that he could face severe legal punishment, that one action kinda gravitates to a lot of people

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The best written scene in the story so far, I really thought Monica and Katie would kill him this time, I was really looking forward to his murder, guess I can wait a few more updates, at least Jenna will cry at the funeral
i am the type of guy that wants everyone to be happy. the type of guy that cant even make the bad decisions in a game normally even though its a game. hell i had to abandon other games because they started to play with my mind to much. so all friends or harem endings fit me perfectly :) buuuuuut its not for everyone and i will never force a dev to make a ending that i want.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
don't know if its the official one but its the one from the main page. the one that gives you the green options in the game itself WhereTheHeartIs_Mod_EP22d_WT_KoGa3 is its name i believe.
Yeah, definitely not the official version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-22-cheekygimp.10549/post-8166504

It also wouldn't the the first that someone changed the script to try and see more content (which really shouldn't be necessary) and ended up causing problems down the line. Even people trying to do a legit unmodified walkthrough have been known to quit because they can't encompass all the options that the game gives the players. If it was easy to keep up with though, we wouldn't need spreadsheets and so much playtesting. I'd simply recommend using the built in quickstart if you are having trouble with content at any particular point, or, you know... patreon and get the official walkthrough.

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, definitely not the official version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-22-cheekygimp.10549/post-8166504

It also wouldn't the the first that someone changed the script to try and see more content (which really shouldn't be necessary) and ended up causing problems down the line. Even people trying to do a legit unmodified walkthrough have been known to quit because they can't encompass all the options that the game gives the players. If it was easy to keep up with though, we wouldn't need spreadsheets and so much playtesting. I'd simply recommend using the built in quickstart if you are having trouble with content at any particular point, or, you know... patreon and get the official walkthrough.
wish i had the money to support on patreon that would be a luxury. also its not a problem with the game its just that i did not expect it. usually the walkthrough will give you the perfect ending :p so losing everything looked like a weird perfect option :p

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
With that party scene, how reliant is it to advance Katie's story, I never tried not doing it, is it still possible to successfully go down Katie's path without doing Natasha, feel like so many issues will come out later, other than the aggressive cheating, I feel like this will be a big obstacle blocking the mc and say Jenna or jolina from being 'cool' with him, also the fact that he could face severe legal punishment, that one action kinda gravitates to a lot of people
Katie's route will continue if you call the plan off early; in fact, I'm pretty sure her story continues if you whiff on pretty much everything at the party. Katie will be pissed at first, but she'll mellow out quickly and admit the MC made the right decision even before you get back home. That's been my preferred path since I started playing the game, even on my Katie run.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Katie's route will continue if you call the plan off early; in fact, I'm pretty sure her story continues if you whiff on pretty much everything at the party. Katie will be pissed at first, but she'll mellow out quickly and admit the MC made the right decision even before you get back home. That's been my preferred path since I started playing the game, even on my Katie run.
Yeah, even if you get caught making out with Debbie. You take a significant hit to her numbers, but it doesn't close the door to her.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes