Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
another game ruined by this stupid Mania of reworking something that was perfectly ok. i reaLLY REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND DEVS DO THIS BESIDES MILK MORE MONEY
Ehhhh... "perfectly ok" is a huge stretch... listen I like this game as much as anyone, but the begining is ROUGH AF... I almost dropped the game because of how ugly it looks at the start... ironically enough the writing kept me going long enough for the visual side of things to start improving... my point being, if they release as is on Steam, it runs a high risk of getting bad reviews, so yeah, I think it's best to remake considering what they've said about the process of remaking it... I might disagree if they had to start from zero, but they're already stated that won't be the case.

If you're supporting them on patreon and don't agree with the decision, then stop your support and that's that... money talks louder than words... best way to send a message. If you're not, like myself, then shush and wait... it's really not that complicated. (not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just saying in general).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
people what episode does this scene open and how to get it??
I believe that's from Episode 17. I think you'll get some variant of the scene no matter what, but you'll get a few more options if you're in a relationship with either of the girls (and can cause some problems if you're in a relationship with both and act inappropriately). You should be able to fiddle around with the "Start Any Episode" button to see the various permutations.

Reactions: JackMiejov

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Wouldn't it have made more sense, to finish the game first then release it on Steam?
I don't know what is best either, but I'm no supporter. I already made a posts that imo it can also backfire for the Patron income without a game update soon. But they decided to do the steam release first, it's their decision. Also they informed their patrons about that in advance (therefore I can't stand that stupid "milking" behaviour from some poster). Well, time will tell if it was best for them to do it this way to gain the needed money.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wouldn't it have made more sense, to finish the game first then release it on Steam?
Obviously the Dev's don't think so and in the end that's the only opinions that matters.

They don't think they are able to finish it at this point (may be due to Ace's leave of absence, i don't know) but since they have been consistent and communicative dev's since the start it's weird to me how many people jump down their throats. We get this for FREE here on this PIRATE forum so it's just ridiculous to jump down their throats at the first time of any trouble (for them).

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Exactly. I can only think of a small handful of devs with such a long track record of regular releases, continual communication, and an overall good attitude toward the fans, than Cheeky and Ace.

I am sure Ace's leave of absence initiated the whole thing. It sounds like from Cheeky's posts, that he doesn't have the time or ability to do it without him at this point, so better to go back and fix what is needed for a Steam release, rather than just put it on hold indefinately.

I think it is a matter of either abandoning it, which none of us want, or revising the early game and releasing on Steam. Which would you rather want as a fan?

Unless you personally (the complainers), want to fund the dev tens of thousands a month, on your own, to pay for the development of the next few chapters, than complaining about it is not only counterproductive but hypocritical.

I don't think commenting on lack of updates should always be forbidden. Devs that continually give out lame excuses, never release anything but teaser renders or release extremely short updates after a years of excuses, while bringing in thousands a month, well we know who they are, and it's reasonable to comment on your frustration as a fan.

But that is not what is happening here.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes