Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
I believe that's from Episode 17. I think you'll get some variant of the scene no matter what, but you'll get a few more options if you're in a relationship with either of the girls (and can cause some problems if you're in a relationship with both and act inappropriately). You should be able to fiddle around with the "Start Any Episode" button to see the various permutations.
strange, I thought it was necessary to have something to do with all the girls here so that there would not be a problem between them :unsure: :rolleyes:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
How can Cheeky even dare to not want to get less than minimum wage from AVN development while taking unpaid vacation days from his normal job? Clearly the only solution for him is to quit his job and work himself to the bone to get chapter 24 out. For free of course!

Obviously the above is sarcasm.
But some people really need to understand the patreon update before they break their fingers typing „dEaD gAmE bEcAuSe ReMaKe“

To be honest, the first chapters looks like garbage compared to later renders and Cheeky does well in remaking those before presenting this on steam.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How can Cheeky even dare to not want to get less than minimum wage from AVN development while taking unpaid vacation days from his normal job? Clearly the only solution for him is to quit his job and work himself to the bone to get chapter 24 out. For free of course!

Obviously the above is sarcasm.
But some people really need to understand the patreon update before they break their fingers typing „dEaD gAmE bEcAuSe ReMaKe“

To be honest, the first chapters looks like garbage compared to later renders and Cheeky does well in remaking those before presenting this on steam.
Some people have unreasonable expectations, that is true.

On the other hand, it's also entirely possible to read the Patreon update and still disagree with Cheeky's decision. There is, after all, no guarantee the Steam release will solve the financial problem, whereas there's a very high probability it will take more than the two months scheduled. It's even possible Steam will wind up becoming a net problem: they won't be able to give the full game away for less than the Steam price anymore, and their new music might run afoul of the DMCA issues that bit Leap of Faith (et al) last year.

That's not to say the plan can't work, but it is a gamble. In the best case scenario we minimize the delay to two months. But in the worst case scenario we're right back in the same position we are now with four+ months of extra time wasted and the devs even more burned out.

IMHO, slowing development speed to a sustainable rate and finishing the game would have been a safer bet than opening the Pandora's box that is remastering unfinished content.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi folks,

I just wanted to start by saying thanks a lot to all patrons (past and present) for your support. It is much appreciated.
And just another reminder (in case you missed the last posts) that we have currently paused working on episode 24 and are instead focusing on a re-do of some of our earlier episodes.

Thanks for all the positive messages regarding this decision. And for those that were less positive, I understand but please let me stress that if you are annoyed/frustrated about this decision, please ensure you pause/cancel your patronage during the re-do months. There is no point supporting us for the two months while we work on the re-do if you aren't happy about it. I'd rather have an ex-patron than a pissed off patron that is paying for something they don't want.

Work on episode 24 will re-commence in the latter half of next month (April) but obviously Patreon is done on a monthly basis so to keep things simple...if you are in the re-do unhappy camp,then please assume that a good chunk of next month will be spent on the re-do, so bear that in mind when considering whether to cancel or renew pledges and please also bear it in mind before sending me a ranty message about a lack of progress on EP24. I have no problems receiving these messages but I just want to ensure everyone is well-informed as to the plans for March/April.

And just to extend the outlook a little further, I am also considering (not confirmed yet) taking some time off (approx 9 days) in May for a family vacation. I know most of you don't care about my holiday plans :), but I just want to be forthright about time that will/won't be spent working on the game.

For this month, I'm going to be a little more active on Patreon than I usually am and plan on giving people a little bit more insight into the creation process and also keep you in the loop regarding re-do plans and progress.

I will start by addressing a few questions about compatibility between the existing version and the re-do:

Once episode 24 is released, it will be fully compatible with the existing game and your existing saves will still work. i.e. episode 24 will follow the original game pattern and you will not need to restart from the beginning. The same goes for EP25. So for anyone that doesn't want to try the re-do and just wants to finish EP24 and EP25 (once they are released), that will be 100% possible and you can ignore any re-do releases if that's your preference.

The re-do (once it comes out) will behave like a brand new game, i.e. you won't be able to mix and match with the original game saves. So once the re-do comes out, you WILL have to start a new game if you want to play the re-do. So before anyone panics, let me repeat: A new game start is only required if you want to play the re-do version. This should make sense because the re-do will cover the earlier episodes.

So you can continue to play the full original game (including Ep24 and Ep25 when released) as normal and without ever having to restart (or touch any re-do releases).
OR you can play both: i.e. continue your original game/saves with your exisitng game version AND with EP24 and EP25 (once released). And you can ALSO enjoy the re-do version (starting from scratch).
Hope this makes sense. Please ask any question in the comments below if it doesn't?

Episode 24 and 25 will be released on Patreon (as per all other episodes.) And the re-do version will be released on Steam AND on Patreon.

My next post will be this weekend and I plan on going into some details about how we make the game (coding/art/script, etc.) including what applications we use and how we go from an idea to a finished/playable scene and I'll share some behind-the-scenes snapshots/excerpts to help you visualize the process. This might not be of interest to everyone but I have received a lot of messages/questions about it (some from people who have ambitions to create their own games an d some requests came from people who are just curious).

And then next week, I'll delve a little further into re-do progress and share some sample images.
Before the small percentage of angry people start blasting me with messages saying "Why are you taking time out to post about this bullshit when you should be working on the game". Please note that these posts won't take much of my time and will be done AFTER I have hit my daily targets for the game. And some people ARE interested (and have asked).

Thanks,

-----------

Jan 24, 2022
When all the good ones are either on hold or needed at least half a year to work on....All we got now is a bunch of NTR stuff....
I think what a lot of people don't understand is the immeasurable amount of work that goes into creating and developing these games. Very few of the devs do this full time or have huge supporting staff to help in the process and most devs have a full time job and a family to support. All of us are anxious for new updates but impatience isn't going to make it go any faster.

As far as " All we got now is a bunch of NTR stuff". NTR is the most overused, misused and misunderstood term in the adult game industry. Problem is most people don't seem to know or understand the proper definition of NTR or how and when is is applicable. Sharing, swapping, swinging is NOT NTR. More than one character involved with a another character be they male or female is NOT NTR unless certain and specific parameters are met. There are very few actual instances of true NTR in the games out here.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
This remake of the first 10 episodes will be separate from the original version or will it be all together.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This remake of the first 10 episodes will be separate from the original version or will it be all together.
To my understanding there will be two downloads, one for the newly remade WTHI redone game to play from the beginning with its own saves.
and one each for ep 24 and 25 will be separate downloads. so you can play old saves

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people vapros .. is it worth playing the mabel route or is it better to just score on it ?? I just played her route completely in episode 18, but her name was never shown on the table where I show the scores of the characters .. on the other hand, I rubbed only the scores with Monica from her, so it’s interesting whether it’s worth playing for the character’s etava or is it better to just fuck her right away? )))

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
people vapros .. is it worth playing the mabel route or is it better to just score on it ?? I just played her route completely in episode 18, but her name was never shown on the table where I show the scores of the characters .. on the other hand, I rubbed only the scores with Monica from her, so it’s interesting whether it’s worth playing for the character’s etava or is it better to just fuck her right away? )))
There is no such thing as Mabel route. She is only side f**k who only will appear once more and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
There is no such thing as Mabel route. She is only side f**k who only will appear once more and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
clearly means her mabel needs to be fucked up ))) lili is much prettier than this mabel or whatever it is)) race she was a blondie could make her and busty hehe and here she is almost flat like a dusk)))

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
clearly means her mabel needs to be fucked up ))) lili is much prettier than this mabel or whatever it is)) race she was a blondie could make her and busty hehe and here she is almost flat like a dusk)))
Hi, I guess you're using a translation service such as Google Translate or DeepL as your posts are very hard to understand / missing words and such.

If so you might want to try and use a different service ;)

HTH

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Hi, I guess you're using a translation service such as Google Translate or DeepL as your posts are very hard to understand / missing words and such.

If so you might want to try and use a different service ;)

HTH
mm yes google translates words and
really fucking .. which sites should be used for the correct translation?!

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
No wonder why haven't found any good games to play.. Everything is either on hold or already abandoned and never to picked up again. Ffs.. The hell is going on?? What's the goal here?? Make a game. Get enough subscribers to earn enough money for continue of the game and then quit making that game and keep all the money?? Nicely done for all the subscribers.. They must be happy knowing they spent they'r money and never saw end for those games.
Damn.. All new games that come out look like copies of everything copied from other games with new story but so, so, so bad.. Story mostly sucks and game itself is horrible. Good games have died while shitty ones seem to thrive.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No wonder why haven't found any good games to play.. Everything is either on hold or already abandoned and never to picked up again. Ffs.. The hell is going on?? What's the goal here?? Make a game. Get enough subscribers to earn enough money for continue of the game and then quit making that game and keep all the money?? Nicely done for all the subscribers.. They must be happy knowing they spent they'r money and never saw end for those games.
Damn.. All new games that come out look like copies of everything copied from other games with new story but so, so, so bad.. Story mostly sucks and game itself is horrible. Good games have died while shitty ones seem to thrive.
Almost impressive how you seem to have missed the point of both why they have put it on hold and how Patreon works..........almost impressive.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes