Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
That sucks ... so what do we do now? How to pass it without losing points and asked to play on?
There is no such walkthrough, unfortunately. :( The official walkthrough only goes up to Episode 22, and it hasn't leaked here (it's a $10 tier Patreon perk). Zoey discontinued his walkthrough after Episode 18 (that's the one linked in the OP) since the variables were too complicated for him to keep it up. We just have to wing it for now.

The "Start Any Episode" button lets you set a whole bunch of variables when you decode which episode to start (mostly about your relationship with the various girls). If you start after Episode 19 you'll also be asked some follow-up questions to fill in specific gaps for the more recent episodes. You won't be able to set a lot of the minor variables and there can be a few potential glitches in corner cases, but it's more than good enough for government work.
That sucks ... so what do we do now? How to pass it without losing points and asked to play on?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Yes, normally in grey is the option to avoid but here in red is the one to avoid
suglasin .. but that's strange when you choose the correct options that advise step by step instructions you get +1 or +2 points for the character, but sometimes when you choose other options besides those that the instruction advises, you can get from +3 to +5 points sometimes .. this is strange ..Yes? :unsure:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Doesn't help that the Start Any Episode function is kinda broken. Gotta do a playthrough from a viable anchor save to see each path since just starting at a later chapter ends up with scenes that disregard the settings I select.
Let me know some more details. Haven't heard any reports from anyone playing the official version that it's not working. Give me an example of the options you're choosing and what isn't working so I can check it out.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Been awhile and not sure if I should even open this can of worms but....I'm not going to repeat what I already posted on Patreon regarding my reasons for the re-do. For the folks that have already read and understood, it's just repetitive. And for the folks who read and didn't understand (or chose to come up with their own garbled version of what I actually said) then repeating myself isn't going to help them. If you read it and agree, then I'm glad we are aligned. If you read it and disagree, I completely understand and you're entitled to disagree - it is frustrating how long it's taking so I completely understand that further delays are going to cause further frustration. If you didn't read my reasons and still want to complain...then I won't even attempt (and don't want to) understand your mindset as I'm sure you have enough problems in your life. But I will re-iterate this point: Contrary to all the conspiracy theorists out there...when I posted on Patreon about pausing episode 24...I said I was going to spend two months re-doing as many of the earlier episodes as possible to get ready for a Steam release. That is still the plan. If the re-do works out, the plan will work and I will be back working on episode 24 at the end of the two months. If the plan doesn't work and I am nowhere near steam-release ready at the end of the two months, then I will STILL go back to working on episode 24 and figure out a different approach for Steam. So either way...work on episode 24 will re-commence in the latter half of April. I WILL finish this game. Happy to take any (sane/reasonable) questions....

Jan 21, 2020
Been awhile and not sure if I should even open this can of worms but....I'm not going to repeat what I already posted on Patreon regarding my reasons for the re-do. For the folks that have already read and understood, it's just repetitive. And for the folks who read and didn't understand (or chose to come up with their own garbled version of what I actually said) then repeating myself isn't going to help them. If you read it and agree, then I'm glad we are aligned. If you read it and disagree, I completely understand and you're entitled to disagree - it is frustrating how long it's taking so I completely understand that further delays are going to cause further frustration. If you didn't read my reasons and still want to complain...then I won't even attempt (and don't want to) understand your mindset as I'm sure you have enough problems in your life. But I will re-iterate this point: Contrary to all the conspiracy theorists out there...when I posted on Patreon about pausing episode 24...I said I was going to spend two months re-doing as many of the earlier episodes as possible to get ready for a Steam release. That is still the plan. If the re-do works out, the plan will work and I will be back working on episode 24 at the end of the two months. If the plan doesn't work and I am nowhere near steam-release ready at the end of the two months, then I will STILL go back to working on episode 24 and figure out a different approach for Steam. So either way...work on episode 24 will re-commence in the latter half of April. I WILL finish this game. Happy to take any (sane/reasonable) questions....
I have a question! Is Captain Hearts' bust size canonically bigger than Monica's? I've compared images and can't quite decide. :unsure:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Been awhile and not sure if I should even open this can of worms but.... Happy to take any (sane/reasonable) questions....
I have a sane/reasonable question: will MC be able to make Monica, Katie, and Jenna cum their brains out in an all night fuckfest in any of the remaining episodes, epilogues, or patched DLCs? kthxbye

Reactions: AMDrx6700xt

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a sane/reasonable question: will MC be able to make Monica, Katie, and Jenna cum their brains out in an all night fuckfest in any of the remaining episodes, epilogues, or patched DLCs? kthxbye
Hard to answer this without kicking off a hornets nest of harem discussions but at the moment (and if you're reading the in-game cues) it doesn't look likely that ALL three of them will agree to a foursome with their family members. Although (and I have mentioned this previously), I'm not ruling out some non-canon fantasy type epilogues/DLC after we wrap-up the main game. These DLCs will ignore everything we have set-up in the game and give people a specific scene that covers some non-canon scenarios.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will Steam release be at end of production or are you doing the Early Access route?
Gonna do it in seasons. Considering the length/size
Will Steam release be at end of production or are you doing the Early Access route?
Based on similarly sized games, I'm going to go with the seasons route. Get season 1 onto steam ASAP and then get back to working on EP24.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hard to answer this without kicking off a hornets nest of harem discussions but at the moment (and if you're reading the in-game cues) it doesn't look likely that ALL three of them will agree to a foursome with their family members. Although (and I have mentioned this previously), I'm not ruling out some non-canon fantasy type epilogues/DLC after we wrap-up the main game. These DLCs will ignore everything we have set-up in the game and give people a specific scene that covers some non-canon scenarios.
I agree that it doesn't look likely ... without a little help from the plot.

Jenna has already started to work her magic on Katie, so I think that threesome is in the bag. The real question IMO is how would Monica get involved? I proffer the following four-part solution:

1) Reveal that Jenna and Katie are not Monica's biological daughters (and, if you really want to be pedantic, one could say there was an error in their adoption paperwork too).

2) During a lewd tryst with Jenna and Katie at home, Monica comes home drunk and joins in a bit (maybe just hand stuff and some oral).

3) Later, the girls have occasion to have a girls night and some heart-to-heart conversations about how MC makes them happy. Under the right conditions depending on MC choices, they agree to share. This allows for polyamory.

4) To get a foursome, would need to satisfy some other condition. I would propose not fooling around with any 'side' girls except for Jolina, Debbie, Lily, and Zarah due to their narrative roles in helping Jenna, Katie, and Monica, respectively, come to accept their lustful urges. MC would need to reject those 'helper' girls (i.e., Jolina and Bella stay together, Debbie and Lily get together, Zarah dies offscreen idk whatever) to get the epic foursome fuckfest ending. THE END?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes