Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I really don't think Monica would be comfortable with that... and I don't think even Jenna would be hot on sharing with her mom... Katie would obviously have an aneurysm... I guess they could do it, but it would feel very forced at this point...

Like, my "best case scenario" is a poly with Jenna, Katie, Debbie & Lilly, and even that is pushing the enveloppe, to be honest, even if it's more viable.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I really don't think Monica would be comfortable with that... and I don't think even Jenna would be hot on sharing with her mom... Katie would obviously have an aneurysm... I guess they could do it, but it would feel very forced at this point...

Like, my "best case scenario" is a poly with Jenna, Katie, Debbie & Lilly, and even that is pushing the enveloppe, to be honest, even if it's more viable.
Monica is already OK with a threesome (with Zarah). Jenna and Katie have already shared MC in lewd scenes (just not all the way - but if anyone can convince Katie it's Jenna). The only hurdle is getting Monica to share with Jenna and Katie.

My theory: Jenna and Katie are Elaine's daughters and MC's half-sisters. Hints: Katie's hair is similar to Elaine and Bella's, and Bella has hinted something about Monica that she knows but hasn't revealed ... could be that Donald forced Elaine to give up her born-out-of-wedlock daughters to be with him. Also, when Jenna walked in with Bella's hair in the last episode foreshadowed a familial relationship.

Maybe that might help Monica get over the hurdle. :shrug:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
eh... that doesn't even make sense... okay but 1st) It's not about a "threesome" that Monica & co. wouldn't be cool with, we know they're fine with that, it's about sharing the same boyfriend than her daughters... same goes for the daughters, we've seen no indication that they would even be interested in such a thing... in fact, both Jenna and Katie are like "eew stop flirting with my mom" at any opportunity.

as for the other thing... no, that doesn't even make sense... Donald married Elaine waaaay after Jenna & Katie were born, they were childhood friends and their mom was always Monica... so unless I'm misremembering something, I don't see how that would even be possible... but EVEN IF it was that, it doesn't change the fact that Monica is their mom, biological or not, so that would still weird them all out.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Monica is already OK with a threesome (with Zarah). Jenna and Katie have already shared MC in lewd scenes (just not all the way - but if anyone can convince Katie it's Jenna). The only hurdle is getting Monica to share with Jenna and Katie.

My theory: Jenna and Katie are Elaine's daughters and MC's half-sisters. Hints: Katie's hair is similar to Elaine and Bella's, and Bella has hinted something about Monica that she knows but hasn't revealed ... could be that Donald forced Elaine to give up her born-out-of-wedlock daughters to be with him. Also, when Jenna walked in with Bella's hair in the last episode foreshadowed a familial relationship.

Maybe that might help Monica get over the hurdle. :shrug:
Donald and Elaine don't have children. That is explicitly said. If I am not mistaken, Donald use to call Elaine frigid. Also Donald hated Monica because she cut off his advances and tell about it to MC's mom.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I would love if Jenna+Katie+Monica worked out. I don't think it's that big of a stretch and I feel it can be done if Gimp so wishes. But either way will be enjoyable, as it has been so far.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
I thought this was a harem game, oops, it's realistic. Ep20's and shit is hitting the fan(s). I guess I'll start over after the rework with the new incest patch in a few years (how long does on-hold take before it demotes to abandoned?), if that ever happens. Looks like if you want to fuck everyone it has to be one at a time with 9 playthroughs, bummer.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I thought this was a harem game, oops, it's realistic. Ep20's and shit is hitting the fan(s). I guess I'll start over after the rework with the new incest patch in a few years (how long does on-hold take before it demotes to abandoned?), if that ever happens. Looks like if you want to fuck everyone it has to be one at a time with 9 playthroughs, bummer.
Well, it's also not an incest game, so that would be less of a patch and more of a mod you would be looking to add.

In which case, maybe someone would make a harem mod.:unsure:

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
Well, it's also not an incest game, so that would be less of a patch and more of a mod you would be looking to add.

In which case, maybe someone would make a harem mod.:unsure:
The incest mod is easy enough as it doesn't even take AVN-incest pareidolia to notice that it fits perfectly with every render once the dialog is redone in places. I can't say the same for a harem mod, as that kinda makes a huge chunk of the story unworkable (why are they getting pissed at you or hating you if they are ok with sharing? Why do you have to have side trysts in secret and hope you don't get caught?) rather than just dialog changes in places where Katie/Jenna/Monica are shown or referred to. With the kind of effort needed for that (like new replacement renders) one might as well make a new incest/harem AVN from scratch.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Monica's very first scene/intro in the re-do (including our new house). What is everyone's first impression? Overall, we are happy with it but.... (I'll give a hint...there is one thing we need to fix). Let me know your thoughts...

P.S. We have a LOT more done, other than first image. :) But just wanted to get inputs on this one. Kudos for anyone that notices what we plan on tweaking.

E1S1_04.jpg

And just for some fun, here's the original....

D1S1_4.jpg

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021

Monica's very first scene/intro in the re-do (including our new house). What is everyone's first impression? Overall, we are happy with it but.... (I'll give a hint...there is one thing we need to fix). Let me know your thoughts...

P.S. We have a LOT more done, other than first image. :) But just wanted to get inputs on this one. Kudos for anyone that notices what we plan on tweaking.
Now, while I do like me a big, buxom babe in a sweater, I do like the new pic.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 2477257

And just for some fun, here's the original....

View attachment 2477256
I like the new version. It has a completely different feel. Less cartoon-like. The mouth is far better.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes