Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Monica looks even hotter than she did at the carnival, which seemed to be a better fit for her age than the latest incarnation. I'm looking forward to seeing Jenna without the Roswell Grey skin tones and better glasses.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020

Monica's very first scene/intro in the re-do (including our new house). What is everyone's first impression? Overall, we are happy with it but.... (I'll give a hint...there is one thing we need to fix). Let me know your thoughts...

P.S. We have a LOT more done, other than first image. :) But just wanted to get inputs on this one. Kudos for anyone that notices what we plan on tweaking.

View attachment 2477257

And just for some fun, here's the original....

View attachment 2477256
Much better. If that is the end result replace away.

And for the tweaking... dammit. Is it the house layout or her chest. I thought of the obvious but the background looks different for the layout.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020

Monica's very first scene/intro in the re-do (including our new house). What is everyone's first impression? Overall, we are happy with it but.... (I'll give a hint...there is one thing we need to fix). Let me know your thoughts...

P.S. We have a LOT more done, other than first image. :) But just wanted to get inputs on this one. Kudos for anyone that notices what we plan on tweaking.

View attachment 2477257

View attachment 2477256
Its Monica's skimpy dress? In the early parts of the game, Monica always dressed conservatively and didn't have the confidence to wear revealing clothes.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I am terrified of the upcoming Zarah redo. Kill it with fire!
Iirc, the last version of Zarah was actually quite fine, and i wouldnt mind that version being what is used for the redo.

[Edit] i relaunched last chapter, and yeah, she's perfectly fine now. Just use that and it's all good.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020

View attachment 2477257

View attachment 2477256
Monica is the best!!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2477257

View attachment 2477256
The result is very good, but I had no reason to doubt it since the level had already risen considerably in the last chapters.

but basically I'm just waiting for Chapter 24:confused:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2477257

View attachment 2477256
Looks great! I look forward to replaying it once he's done. I'm curious how this will go.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Little out of the loop, but if I am correct the redone chapters should be done by the end of April given what the devs had said, yeah?

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020

View attachment 2477257

View attachment 2477256
The background textures look far worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Looks great. I might just have to replay the game after the update. Monica looked very rough in the old version, so the updated image is much improved. Great job.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Looks great. I might just have to replay the game after the update. Monica looked very rough in the old version, so the updated image is much improved. Great job.
Looking rough was probably accurate for her as she was responsible for two daughters while struggling financially and on the verge of losing her business so totally stressed out. The new picture, while nicer looking, seems bit too sunny considering her situation.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The background textures look far worse.
You are showing the second image of Monica as sample from game Just as CheekyGimp did, not the initial view of her and the house together. The render you and CheekyGimp use for old it seem in the game we have stepped into her home and just a blank wall behind her. in the game this is the first view of Monica for the Mc. after the release of this possible image I replayed the game and have determined it will change the game a lot.
Screenshot 2023-03-21 111948.png Screenshot 2023-03-21 113131.png

As you can see the current in game image is a complete different mental image and story line than the new one. The new story line is a better visual but a different story is told in each image.
Tweaking the new render is planed but a tweak will still require a new script. and other renders to be reworked or replaced completely. it will be a completely differently game both visually and in how the story is presented.
Forgetting the hair, lighting issues these are the main changes to render and visual story. (that I see)
The Old render: looks like a side door or back door of the house glass door. Monica is in motion hands ready to hug the MC and with an in shock smile. The dress though form fitting it is concealing and conservative
The New render Looks like the front entrance of the home solid wood door. fails to show Monica in motion she seems static closed mouth smile hands at her side. The tweak must be the stairs as they are not with current script (wooden and newly refinished) The dress Softens her look but changes her public persona its reveling when Monica prefers to tease and not flaunt This dress seems to flaunt a lot of skin and her cleavage not a tease but a frontal assault.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the new version of Monica does look better. might actually do something with her now in future playthroughs. lots of hotter LI's in the game though tbh.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the new version of Monica does look better. might actually do something with her now in future playthroughs. lots of hotter LI's in the game though tbh.
damn, finally one legitimate expert on chicks hotness has appeared:love:
been waiting long time....

can you please share your list/guidline on hot or not girls/women here?
im sure many of us played it all wrong, going for chicks that arent hot etc etc...
much appreciated!(y)

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020

Looks like the oak staircase (for MC to admire/touch in the first episode) may have gone...

I'm happy for the other "early model" characters to be tweaked, but I won't be if Katie changes much (especially if she doesn't keeps her hair up).

Reactions: WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes