WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
One of my favorites so seeing it on hold and having to wait for the conclusion of something I've been following for a long time isn't great. But looking at all they've changed I'm sure I'll enjoy replaying it again. Hopefully the rebuild doesn't take forever and they gain some more supporters. Need to see if I'll be able to keep my Katie, Jenna, Lily and Debbie dream alive.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is that picture of Monica on the last page a fan picture or is it a picture of the remake episodes?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes...
It's a fan pic (obvious RTX on/off parody) that's taken from the old/new comparison for the remade image.
Cool thank's if the game is being remade won't they have to remake all episodes not just the first ten like was said?

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Disappointing news about the redoing of the game... It's a setback along with Ace gone but I think I'll remain optimistic, after all, there's literally no way Cheeky can go as full ICSTOR on us the way I look at it. So far the good will they've built up till now dictates to me that I think Cheeky and Cell will still manage and hopefully complete the game.

Reactions: Crowleyyy
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes