tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Wait I'm confused. Per Patreon they make over 70 grand a year, that's a lot more than minimum wage. Do they have like a 5 man team or something?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There might be a mini harem with Katie and her 2 girlfriends, but not with every romanceable girl in the game.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Doesn't help that the Start Any Episode function is kinda broken. Gotta do a playthrough from a viable anchor save to see each path since just starting at a later chapter ends up with scenes that disregard the settings I select.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
on hold? sad, but well it is kinda expected. As soon as game is close to finish and it's time for dev to finally solve mess of many choices player made in previous chapters and show proper ending for choosen path.. well it's time for remaster of old chapters! :ROFLMAO:
Yepp, completely ignore what they wrote about why they are doing this! Good man!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
As much as I like this game (in my personal top 10 for a long time), I don't feel goin' full "White knight" protecting dev or bitchin' about rework, when game story is near it's climax.
I understand situation with money and burn out, it's normal, still... this rework thing at the moment is 100% for dev's profit/against players profit.

So it's time for Me to forget 'bout this game for 1-2 years at least, and then check is it got abandoned or not. I dunno if I'll be still interested to continue playing, but it's better then sitting here for monthes and bitchin' anyway :HideThePain:

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Quick question about this game. Is the lesbian content organically in the game? Meaning no matter what choices you make you'll see it. Or does it appear with the choices you make. I don't necessarily have a issue with it, just when I play a game like this with multiple Love interests I usually make different saves for each love interest and view their content separately.

PopsTG

Jun 6, 2021
Quick question about this game. Is the lesbian content organically in the game? Meaning no matter what choices you make you'll see it. Or does it appear with the choices you make. I don't necessarily have a issue with it, just when I play a game like this with multiple Love interests I usually make different saves for each love interest and view their content separately.
depends on choices.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes