robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree. that ending with Jolina and Bella was a real cliffhanger and waiting for the update has been a long haul..and will remain a long haul. so when the new version eventually arrives, i will have to replay from the start to get back up to speed on what went on before..since you know..old guy here with a shitty memory..

Reactions: JJsaint

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
Cheeky acknowledged what some of us already suspected: burn out. He also claims that patreon pays them less than minimal wage. So because he is burnt out and game pays so little he wants to... drums rolling... rework the whole game. Hahaha this is beautiful gotta love it :LOL:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That is right there beside if you do not want to date a transsexual you are transphobic level retardation logic.
Wait, is that not how it works? How about the guy I fucked up the arse, so as not to appear homophobic?
Are you telling me that was completely unnecessary?! :cool:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: keefer43 and sava75

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cheeky acknowledged what some of us already suspected: burn out. He also claims that patreon pays them less than minimal wage. So because he is burnt out and game pays so little he wants to... drums rolling... rework the whole game. Hahaha this is beautiful gotta love it :LOL:
He also gave the reason for the rework genius, to get it on Steam for the possibility for more revenue but I guess it's funnier to pick and choose so you can complain?

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
My heart almost stop with this tag, damn.
But seems it's just a mistake, hm...
The remake from the previous ep, will need a new save?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am very sad :( so I decided that I want to believe every positive version and be skeptical of the negative ones

so I'm waiting to see a less gray Jenna than usual

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Decided to randomly check on the progress of this game and saw that it's On Hold. I read the announcement and I can understand Cheeky's issue of essentially making below minimum wage income from the game. We all need money to live after all. The part that I disagreed with is the solution. I think if the main issue is below minimum wage income per hour, then the obvious solution is to spend less hours on the game until the completion of the game. It will slow the update progress, but it'll increase the income per hour rate for better work-life balance.

Once the game is completed, then they could either focus on fixing for Steam (pause payment), or simply start on a new game that could've been developed Steam-ready from the very beginning (keep payment going).

It's quite disappointing to see a game that was among my favorite from the start (can't believe it's already 5 years! how time flies) now having a chance of potentially unfinished. In the end, it's Cheeky's game and he's well within his rights to do whatever he wants with it. I can only hope that things will work out for him (and Cell of course).

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well the one thing I don't agree with is splitting the game in multiple parts for Steam... I AM planning on buying it on Steam, but not before it is FULLY finished (because I'm not taking any chances of buying unfinished games, even though I believe they will finish it). Let's hope not everyone feels the way I do or it won't sell that much (but usually it works for devs to split their games this way, so hopefully it'll be fine).

That said, if that's the way they've decided to do it, so be it, it's not my or our decision... and that said, if they've decided to release it in parts, then YES, it's absolutely essential that they re-do the 1st part ASAP, because as it is, it will NOT get good reviews, the begining of the game is pretty rough right now.

My point being: while I don't necessarily love that decision, I do think it's better to focus on polishing what they've decided to release on Steam first, makes the most sense.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So... did the dev have a seizure between ch 20 and 21 or did they plan to make the harem option seem viable but nor really be viable? Ditto for the walkthrough author.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes