DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I am rather an optimistic person than pessimistic...which of course isnt always a good thing hehe
Like all of you i want to play ep 24 and 25 asap but since most of us dont support the dev moneywise, we shouldnt complain too much...we had an amazing ride with this game so far.
Few of you mentioned that 2 months arent enough for a rework and i agree...i guess it could eat up up to six months imo since there is no guarantee that everything will be silkysmooth.
Still, its worth the wait and i have faith in CG.
That said, we can play some other amazing games while we have an eye on any news regarding WTHI.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It's only 2 month postponement.
I don't think we will have: Reworked episodes 1-10, steam release and episode 24 by mid may. That's next to impossible.
Mid-August for ep.24 seems more realistic.

On the other hand: I got the game here for free, and while I am sad I have to wait ~6 more months for the next chapter, it REALLY makes financial sense from what the developer is saying. Yes, steam will bring much higher revenue than patreon alone.

The irony of people on a pirate site blaming a developer for making decisions because he needs to improve his income stream is mind-blowing.
That.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think we will have: Reworked episodes 1-10, steam release and episode 24 by mid may. That's next to impossible.
Mid-August for ep.24 seems more realistic.
Work on episode 24 is postponed by 2 months, not release. Yes, august seems realistic.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Probably because of the remake but it's misleading, it's even an error imo. Other games being reworked don't get that tag... :cautious:
Not competely sure, but imo an onhold tag can actually only be requested from a developer to be added to the OP. So maybe cheeky has done that here.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not competely sure, but imo an onhold tag can actually only be requested from a developer to be added to the OP. So maybe cheeky has done that here.
Devs can request the tag, but mods can tag it without devs' approval. From the last patreon news, it's not on hold, it's still actively worked on.

Reactions: hawk784563

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Devs can request the tag, but mods can tag it without devs' approval. From the last patreon news, it's not on hold, it's still actively worked on.
Where on f95 has this been stated. Because the rules still only refer to On Hold as being at the devs request.

And it makes sense for Cheeky to request it at this point.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Where on f95 has this been stated. Because the rules still only refer to On Hold as being at the devs request.
Do you think the rules are 100% respected by every mod? They are all powerful on this site. Also "mistakes" can happen.

And it makes sense for Cheeky to request it at this point.
Perhaps, we don't know. I don't think it makes sense, but it's just my opinion.

Reactions: hawk784563

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So let me see if I have this right, 2 updates till the game ends, and instead of just finishing it and then doing rework, he is now reworking and then doing the last 2 updates.

That is right there beside if you do not want to date a transsexual you are transphobic level retardation logic.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes