ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Are you really trying to educate me on this VN?
In the latest episode, if you have the correct statistics, Jenna and Katie share the MC and Jenna drinks MC's cum sucking Katie's fingers :love:

While this is not a full sexual intercourse... It's something very intimate between the two sisters, and the Dev has hinted that maybe Steam could allow some more sis play than Patreon allows...

I hope so.

And if not, I hope he can find some unofficial publisher... :love:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In the latest episode, if you have the correct statistics, Jenna and Katie share the MC and Jenna drinks MC's cum sucking Katie's fingers :love:

While this is not a full sexual intercourse... It's something very intimate between the two sisters, and the Dev has hinted that maybe Steam could allow some more sis play than Patreon allows...

I hope so.

Still not incest. Cheeky has also confirmed they will never have sex with each other and there will never be any incest (if for no other reason, Katie herself confirms she is repulsed by it, she is weirded out enough by interacting with Debbie and Lily). There is also no scene where they both 'explore each others bodies'. I swear I play different fucking VN's to some other people.

Not sure it gets any clearer than that. So I'll state again for those not getting it, no there is no incest and there never will be.

(and wow...my 700th post in this thread....)

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Just saying that there are scene with the two of them exploring each others bodies. Don't really care how you take it.
At least two: on the bed, at their in-house gym.
Plus the final scene where they share the MC on the couch and Jenna is veeery open in exploring Katie... And Katie, while surprised and a little scared seems to be aroused... :love:

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Ok.
No incest.

Since we established that the two sis making out is not incest, I hope we can get more of these non-incest scenes... :WeSmart::BootyTime:

---
I mean... These scenes are hot, and since they are not forbidden... We can have plenty of them! Problem solved!

• Haha
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

I hope so.

Justa' Suggestion, take a step back with un-bias point of observation.
Females completely bent on a guy, desire to have any part of him they can.
The very act You mention can happen without either female wanting each other.

Often females will share a guy with a best friend (sometimes she is a sibling).
Yet they are not into each other nor are they "Bi" in any way, shape or form,
They don't get grossed out as some would expect, to busy enjoying the company.

It's not unheard of and there are several multi-relationships like this.
For it to be actual incest, the females would have to be into each other (bi, gay or not).
Then there is the old saying, sometimes applies:

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
BUT we are precisely talking about fiction, not about real life...

And in this game Jenna has openly demonstrated she is bisexual and she likes to explore her sister's body.

If we won't have further developments in J+K it will be due just to the censorship, not to the lack of interest on such argument by the author...

Come on... Otherwise he would have not indulged around the topic so much...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If we won't have further developments in J+K it will be due just to the censorship, not to the lack of interest on such argument by the author...
Have you even read my posts and if so, actually posess the skill to comprehend what was written?

Cheeky has stated, no incest, no sex between them. How clearer can it be? However, if you and blondie want to go and argue it with him, by all means be my guuest. Let us us know how it goes, post screenshots ;)

Reactions: MrD812 and ZenoMod
Oct 31, 2019
Sure, you don't want it pulled from steam/patreon, etc for incest. fine. Unlikely those that could ban it will play it (edit: meaning they would really have to play it, and take certain paths to see it). So good to go.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Good thing MC wasn't making out with brother... hahaha
The rationalizations
You'll have to talk with guys who "make out" with each other.
I have no experience with that and don't want it.
If Jenna were to peruse her sister in a relationship then yes, Hard Core.

Bi, Gay or not...... ladies enjoy having fun without getting involved with each other.
Happens more often then not, in HS as well as Uni/Collage.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes