Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so as a new/returning player what would u recommend when it come to which version to download ( ive just finished the remake all 5 episodes and felt is very lacking )

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I'll write slowly so you understand.

It is NOT A HAREM GAME...it WILL NEVER be a harem game, it was NEVER a harem game and NEVER WILL BE!!!!

Understand now????
But you still get group sex with Kate and her friends and i still Hope for Jenny and Kate stuff giving the remade stuff with the massage as example

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'll write slowly so you understand.

It is NOT A HAREM GAME...it WILL NEVER be a harem game, it was NEVER a harem game and NEVER WILL BE!!!!

Understand now????
You aren't the dev, so what do you know?

It looks like a harem game and it mostly plays like a harem game, so it's no surprise people want it to follow through and actually be a harem game, that's the dev's fault.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wasn't there also a warning that this isn't a harem game in the op at one stage? Regardless dev sorted this argument ages ago.

Reactions: The D0n

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wasn't there also a warning that this isn't a harem game in the op at one stage? Regardless dev sorted this argument ages ago.
who cares ?
we know better than some clueless dev......
this game feels like a harem, it smeels like a harem, it plays like a harem...we demand for it to be a harem.
and we will come over and over with the same demand !!!

#yesweCaN
#harEmIsThEoNlYway
#pleasedonttellmymomimvistingadultsites
#onlyChAdShere

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You aren't the dev, so what do you know?

It looks like a harem game and it mostly plays like a harem game, so it's no surprise people want it to follow through and actually be a harem game, that's the dev's fault.
I mean if you actually searched the thread you will find the dev has said it's not a harem. I don't even see how it plays like one cause the girls break up with you the moment you fuck up in a big way. The most you can do is play like a manwhore and prolong the breaks up if you play your cards correctly.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I mean if you actually searched the thread you will find the dev has said it's not a harem. I don't even see how it plays like one cause the girls break up with you the moment you fuck up in a big way. The most you can do is play like a manwhore and prolong the breaks up if you play your cards correctly.
Prolong it, but never prevent it?

A good harem game should have girls break up with you if you fuck up in a big way anyway, so that argument means nothing.

There are too many posts in this thread to find a specific post easily with the search function.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Prolong it, but never prevent it?

A good harem game should have girls break up with you if you fuck up in a big way anyway, so that argument means nothing.

There are too many posts in this thread to find a specific post easily with the search function.
I mean just search the dev's name + harem usually does the trick to make it faster. Since you can search post only made by certain users.

Idk I still don't see how this is anywhere close to a harem manwhore yes. To me a harem the girls have to be accepting and not end things if you want to be with other girls. Only one that might count is the orgy but im not even sure if that was a one time thing or Katie is willing to share them so I don't count it.

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
I'll just get this out of the way: the only thing that I don't like about the remake is that I have to reject the girls early on. These rejections are actually somewhat brutal and abrupt when compared to the original's 'let-them-down-gently' approach.

Reactions: The Japanese
4.40 star(s) 327 Votes