Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Elaine? THE gold-digger? Well, she's A gold-digger (according to the father), but not THE gold-digger.

Father's Voice: "A lifetime of success and the only three people that meant anything to me was an ungrateful waster of a son and two gold-digging borderline whores!"
MC: (Two gold-diggers? He's obviously talking about Elaine. But who's the other one?)

Elaine is a known beneficiary to the will, along with the MC. We need to figure out the third (or wait to find out :)) - THE gold-digger!

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Elaine? THE gold-digger? Well, she's A gold-digger (according to the father), but not THE gold-digger.

Father's Voice: "A lifetime of success and the only three people that meant anything to me was an ungrateful waster of a son and two gold-digging borderline whores!"
MC: (Two gold-diggers? He's obviously talking about Elaine. But who's the other one?)

Elaine is a known beneficiary to the will, along with the MC. We need to figure out the third (or wait to find out :)) - THE gold-digger!
Yes!! Also it has to be someone whose revelation would create a devastating effect on MC & Elain's belief system on other humans I suppose and that can just Only be fulfilled by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
according to the voice recording of MC's Father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
What I sincerely think is that the Gold digger just can't be Monica or Zarah their pictures have been nullified by Jolina.

However, if I surmize correctly, Jolina and Angel are damn on top of the suspect chain since Angel definitely has the bad ex part and Jolina definitely has the resources and sure can want to keep the MC hanging by acting differently.

Bella is one who seems to be a definite wonderhouse of suspicion and definitely if she is it, Elaine would be pissed right off her head with the backstab this will cause.

Another one that I sincerely dread is Jenna, who has access to every laptop cam and is a proclaimed voyeur but is acting all shy and in such a short time (Real game time) goes bonkers over the MC and she's definitely good with hacking and will not have any trouble sending those emails at all.

Also, My main suspect being Jolina & Angel as they are the only ones whom the MC could have avoided meeting if chosen correct choices not to meet.

Wanda I don't think counts as she is definitely too dumb and there's no connection with Jolina UNLESS it comes out that Jolina is Wanda's sister or something.

Man I am assisting CG in confusing everyone.

Thoughts please?
My personal opinion is that it's Bella, I feel like she makes the most sense. Like I've said in the past she's conveniently placed herself in a place where no matter who receives the money she'll have some access to it. Making herself the "Girlfriend" to the MC, and moving in with Elaine, being the caring and loving sister, even quitting her job to do so. And of course if she just gets the inheritance.

The only other option I can think of is Jolina, just because she has access to the computer in the Cafe. And my initial gut reaction whenever she freaked out when you first ask her out made me think she was banging your dad, but then she said that was because she thought you were on date? So that suspicion seems flimsy now.

With someone like Zarah I could definitely see her having an affair with the dad, she seems like a very easy person to seduce, and doesn't seem to have that much restraint. But I'd be pretty surprised if it was her? But also very happy because she's literally the only girl I have zero interest in.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
But I'd be pretty surprised if it was her? But also very happy because she's literally the only girl I have zero interest in.
and would have an added benefit of never dealing with her again, i do feel like angle is way more of a red herring then anything, it just seems odd to have her hand you the vague older guy backstory right when you are learning about elaines reqs and with the whole internet cafe thing, it just feels off.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Yes!! Also it has to be someone whose revelation would create a devastating effect on MC & Elain's belief system on other humans I suppose and that can just Only be fulfilled by
according to the voice recording of MC's Father.
Unless your father is playing a giant joke on you? There's no way she's the "Gold-Digger" I mean she's the girlfriend of the dad, so there's no reason to be like "she's having affair with her boyfriend??"

But that doesn't mean she isn't playing you to try and get the inheritance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
My personal opinion is that it's Bella, I feel like she makes the most sense. Like I've said in the past she's conveniently placed herself in a place where no matter who receives the money she'll have some access to it. Making herself the "Girlfriend" to the MC, and moving in with Elaine, being the caring and loving sister, even quitting her job to do so. And of course if she just gets the inheritance.

The only other option I can think of is Jolina, just because she has access to the computer in the Cafe. And my initial gut reaction whenever she freaked out when you first ask her out made me think she was banging your dad, but then she said that was because she thought you were on date? So that suspicion seems flimsy now.

With someone like Zarah I could definitely see her having an affair with the dad, she seems like a very easy person to seduce, and doesn't seem to have that much restraint. But I'd be pretty surprised if it was her? But also very happy because she's literally the only girl I have zero interest in.
Well yes. It may be Sarah and the whole who came onto whom thing with Dad and Monica maybe a shift of focus from Sarah that she may have created and is now overcompensating by caring so much about Monica and her family.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I did not notice that. Don't get me wrong I think she's (Jolina) suspicious but I wasn't thinking in the connected to MC/His dad since she would have to be lucky for MC to find her in the first place. Unless MC really likes coffee and that's the only one in town lol That was my thinking. Unless they are all in on it somehow and MC is fucked completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I did not notice that. Don't get me wrong I think she's (Jolina) suspicious but I wasn't thinking in the connected to MC/His dad since she would have to be lucky for MC to find her in the first place. Unless MC really likes coffee and that's the only one in town lol That was my thinking. Unless they are all in it somehow and MC is fucked completely.
There might be insider information available to her OR she may have enough money to hire a private eye to look them up. Also.... If any of the above is true, then it doesn't take much to realize that MC will have the help to Jenna in locating the mails' source.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know guys you might all be dead wrong... there one ur all overlooking:

If I remember rightly she said she had recently lost the person that she was seeing but it could have been someone else just to throw us off I think it was one of the scenes she was talking to Zarah that she mentioned it about a loss.

Reactions: Red469

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
If I remember rightly she said she had recently lost the person that she was seeing but it could have been someone else just to throw us off I think it was one of the scenes she was talking to Zarah that she mentioned it about a loss.
You´re all wrong: usually the culprit is the gardener ...:p

Red469

May 18, 2018
would be funny if I was right tho...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You know guys you might all be dead wrong... there one ur all overlooking:

could be, but the reason I thought of Monica is due to how Monica and Mc's dad has a past, and we don't really know what said past was except for what we've heard. Also with how Mc's dad made his requirement cutting ties with her and her daughters, there's something there that I'm just not sure about, and feel like she may very well be the third person in the will.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really hope we get more time with Lily in the upcoming update, because she's just too precious not to be given a much larger role.
Afraid Lily won't be in the upcoming update, but she should be in the next in a big way if all goes according to plan.

Reactions: Red469 and jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Afraid Lily won't be in the upcoming update, but she should be in the next in a big way if all goes according to plan.
awesome, because she's one of my main choices and tied for first on my waifu list.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It's Zarah of Wanda. They're easily the two most unlikable characters and therefore the most likely candidates.

Sarah's personality is that of the "loveable asshole". Experience has shown me that usually the latter part of that phrase shows up when you least expect it. I could easily see her manipulating things behind the scenes for her advantage.

As for Wanda, she's been written as the most throwaway character of consequence, which makes her extremely suspect in my opinion. She's portrayed herself in sey as angry, bitter, racist and insecure, meaning that very few people would pay much attention to her actions. I could easily see her appealing to MCs father as someone with a similar personality and values.

Or it could be Nikki from MSMR.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes