Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Start of week update
Hey folks,

Just a quick update on Episode 16:
We currently have >5.2K lines written (with some tidy up to do) and another 500 new lines or so to write. We also have approx. 90% of the art complete
Unfortunately, we lost a member of the team last month (due to real life issues) but we're still on track to keep up with previous length versus timeline targets as per the last 5 releases. We're expecting final episode will be approx. 20-25% bigger than Episodes 13, 14.
Current plan is to get a beta release out around Sunday (this week). As per previous beta's this will be close to the finished product, albeit with some typos and some minor variable discrepancies.
The plan will be to take the inputs from this beta and tidy up the last bits (in a couple of days) for the final release. Still aiming to get a final release out before 25th December. It will be really tight but as I said before I do not want to be working on Christmas day so it's in everyone's best interest to hit the 25th December deadline. At this moment I don't know exactly how we'll get there but that's no different from previous episodes. :)
Thanks folks,

CG

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Unlocked
Start of week update
Hey folks,

Just a quick update on Episode 16:
We currently have >5.2K lines written (with some tidy up to do) and another 500 new lines or so to write. We also have approx. 90% of the art complete
Unfortunately, we lost a member of the team last month (due to real life issues) but we're still on track to keep up with previous length versus timeline targets as per the last 5 releases. We're expecting final episode will be approx. 20-25% bigger than Episodes 13, 14.
Current plan is to get a beta release out around Sunday (this week). As per previous beta's this will be close to the finished product, albeit with some typos and some minor variable discrepancies.
The plan will be to take the inputs from this beta and tidy up the last bits (in a couple of days) for the final release. Still aiming to get a final release out before 25th December. It will be really tight but as I said before I do not want to be working on Christmas day so it's in everyone's best interest to hit the 25th December deadline. At this moment I don't know exactly how we'll get there but that's no different from previous episodes. :)
Thanks folks,

CG
Looking forward to episode 16 when it is ready and thank you for all the hard work you guys put into creating this for us all to enjoy :)

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
Hey folks. I´m just wondering... Does anybody knows if this cool game is gonna ever end? Or this this just a plot that can keep going in space and time like 4_ever?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes