Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Synth...seriously dude....every other posts of yours lately gives me nightmares haha.
Hey, I`m all for equality, just sharing the love for all these lovely ladies around...plus I know you like it really :ROFLMAO:
Okay, let me replace the dear old CryptKeeper with something more pleasant..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Any timeframe on 18?
He thinks September, but isn't being more specific. Said he hopes early September but didn't want to over promise.

Hi folks,
Just a quick update to say that things have progressed as expected over the past week. Cell finished the beach-house scene and has moved onto Theresa so all good on that front. Red made some progress on the Monica scene and I'm hoping to get a further update from him real soon to let us know when he expects to complete. As mentioned previously we have a lot of images planned for this episode (too many if I'm honest) but we're committed to our current plan, so we'll see it out.
We haven't done much on animations yet. Will wait until we have most of the stills completed and then make a call on which angles / shots we want to put animations in for.
We are still on for a September release. I'd love to say early September but I've been burned too many times with optimistic release dates, so the best thing to do is just agree some time in September for now and leave it at that (payment will still be turned off).
Also, the Bella / Elaine scene(s) is confirmed and the script is in progress, so the two ladies will make it into episode 18.
I'll post a few more teasers in the next couple of days. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions or inputs (in the comments below or via a direct message).

Thanks,

CG.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
H2R right now, fucking around doesn't have consequences YET if you don't fuck up, but it WILL explode in a more or less near future

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Not even a tiny harem?
I do wonder if there will be a Jenna/Jolina sharing as Jenna seems a bit obsessed with Jolina`s hotness, plus we still have to find out just what "punishment" Jolina has in mind for Jenna...something sexual or humiliating? we do know Jenna is a bit submissive. Also, maybe we will see a Katie/Jenna sharing? the scene with them both on the bed and the massage was..interesting. Could there be an Elaine/Bella scenario where MC is shared? hmmm.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
freedom.call nothing sure, but there may be content with Katie and her friend, no idea if it would be a real ending, or if this too will blow up
That's basically the only 'more than one' ending that seems plausible imo. Not that I'm interested in that sort of thing!

I'm just thinking CG might offer something more than just a one woman ending when the time comes and he's out of explosives. :sneaky:

Reactions: Repuci

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I do wonder if there will be a Jenna/Jolina sharing as Jenna seems a bit obsessed with Jolina`s hotness, plus we still have to find out just what "punishment" Jolina has in mind for Jenna...something sexual or humiliating? we do know Jenna is a bit submissive. Also, maybe we will see a Katie/Jenna sharing? the scene with them both on the bed and the massage was..interesting. Could there be an Elaine/Bella scenario where MC is shared? hmmm.
Dunno. Jenna is weird with the Jolina obsession or what it is. I never liked that, tried to stop it in the cafe. I suppose Elaine/Bella is possible but I'd say very unlikely atm. Don't think Bella would mind but Elaine, no.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes