Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could there be an Elaine/Bella scenario where MC is shared? hmmm.
Bella has said if you pick her she isn't going to share him with anyone.

Elaine is also pretty "old school" about relationships. She is a one on one gal.

Jenna/Jolina is a probability as is Angel and Wanda.

Katie, Deb and Lily is an outside chance, Lily wants MC to herself as does Katie. Katie originally said she shared with her girls but her jealousy got the better of her and it nearly got violent. Deb is the only one openly stating she is willing to share as long as she gets with Lily.

I guess if the moons align and the talk between Lily and Deb goes well then swaying Katie might be possible.

A Monica and Zarah threeway is also a maybe.

I have no idea where the religious nut fits in yet or if she will at all.

Do you have a Harem alarm? lol Anyone mentions the "H" word and you're here lickity-split-quick! It's very funny. (y)
It's a bit weird. I got an alert saying this had new messages and it was about the harem, it's the first alert from this thread i've had in days. I think i'm being set up as the anti harem bitch.

Thing is i'm not against harems as long as they make sense to the characters and story it just doesn't here.

Sisterly Lust is one of my fave games and that had a pretty big harem if you got all the girls but it made sense.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bella has said if you pick her she isn't going to share him with anyone.

Elaine is also pretty "old school" about relationships. She is a one on one gal.

Jenna/Jolina is a probability as is Angel and Wanda.

Katie, Deb and Lily is an outside chance, Lily wants MC to herself as does Katie. Katie originally said she shared with her girls but her jealousy got the better of her and it nearly got violent. Deb is the only one openly stating she is willing to share as long as she gets with Lily.

I guess if the moons align and the talk between Lily and Deb goes well then swaying Katie might be possible.

A Monica and Zarah threeway is also a maybe.

I have no idea where the religious nut fits in yet or if she will at all.

It's a bit weird. I got an alert saying this had new messages and it was about the harem, it's the first alert from this thread i've had in days. I think i'm being set up as the anti harem bitch.

Thing is i'm not against harems as long as they make sense to the characters and story it just doesn't here.

Sisterly Lust is one of my fave games and that had a pretty big harem if you got all the girls but it made sense.
I think some threeway relationships may be possible....they all seem to have a 'companion' don't they, with Katie and friends being the exception. I think many folk just have to accept that this isn't going the harem route and get over it and move on. Plenty of those games around if that's what folk want. Refreshing actually for it to not be heading that direction.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I do hope there will be some Main/Secondary girl choices. Like when the game asks you 1st and 2nd choice.
I get torn with Katie/Jenna as one choice or Jenna/Jolina as another. Jenna grew on me, last playthrough.

Katie/Bella? well that was never going to go down well...it` s like a pitbull and a kitten in a sack together...

If it comes down to solo choice, well for me it`s probably going to be Katie because her abusive/loving personality is a real rollercoaster. Sorry, Bella :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I think Jenna may get wind (or at least suspect something) of Katie and/or Monica (MC has so many balls in the air (excellent writing)) and pretend not to care too much. However, having newly acquired sexual awakening, I feel she may want to test her sexiness in the outside world solo (especially with a female). She's a nerd who loves testing, analyzing so...

Who knows, can't wait for the spa getaway. The MC better start taking his vitamin-S tablets to increase his spunk levels.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think one of the reasons so many people want some sort of harem ending is because the game is so well put together that it's hard not to get emotionally involved. We want more than one woman in the fame because do many of them are so appealing, not just as objects of lust but as fully realized people, and I think a lot of credit has to go to Cheeky and his gang.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think one of the reasons so many people want some sort of harem ending is because the game is so well put together that it's hard not to get emotionally involved. We want more than one woman in the fame because do many of them are so appealing, not just as objects of lust but as fully realized people, and I think a lot of credit has to go to Cheeky and his gang.
you surely do have some poli-results, as you are so confident regarding that "sooo many people want some harem" thing, arent ya?
or those harem lovers are just the loud ones here, as they (and a few other "fetishists") are in almost every game thread not having their "perfect" kink?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We know why some people want it, doesn't change the outcome though.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah there definitely won't be a mass Harem, like every woman Harem. But I think there could be certain groupings. Like Katie, Debbie, Lilly, and I bet there will be one with just Deb and Lilly.

Now there's a lot of threesome options, but I don't know if they would lead to being in a relationship with both in the end? But we're definitely going to get Monica/Sarah, Jenna with someone? Likely Jo?

I would say Elaine and Bella? But not sure if they would go with the incest route? Because I think that's the reason why they made Elaine the dads girlfriend and not the stepmom.

But I think most of the girls will have a threesome option, but I don't think it will be a pick whomever you want in said threesome.

But I highly doubt there will be very few, if any polyamorous endings?

If someone is searching for a Harem game? Try Sisterly Lust, firstly it's finished and by the end the MC can have so many women you'd think he was a Chinese Emperor.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Monica won't touch her kids and would tear MC's balls off if he tried sleeping with her and one of them.

Also, don;t say we're getting anything for deff unless devs say it and so far they haven't said anything about groupings other than Katie, Deb and Lily.
I meant Zarah, my bad, I wasn't suggesting Monica with them.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I do wonder if there will be a Jenna/Jolina sharing as Jenna seems a bit obsessed with Jolina`s hotness, plus we still have to find out just what "punishment" Jolina has in mind for Jenna...something sexual or humiliating? we do know Jenna is a bit submissive. Also, maybe we will see a Katie/Jenna sharing? the scene with them both on the bed and the massage was..interesting. Could there be an Elaine/Bella scenario where MC is shared? hmmm.
I wouldn't say obsessed as much as intimidated. Jenna compares herself to every woman around herself, and finds herself lacking. She has a hard time believing the MC can love her as his main interest without looking at other women. Despite that, I don't see Jenna open to sharing with Sissy. I don't see her accepting a situation where the MC is with her and Katie or Jolina or any other women.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I wouldn't say obsessed as much as intimidated. Jenna compares herself to every woman around herself, and finds herself lacking. She has a hard time believing the MC can love her as his main interest without looking at other women. Despite that, I don't see Jenna open to sharing with Sissy. I don't see her accepting a situation where the MC is with her and Katie or Jolina or any other women.
Yes, that crippling lack of confidence has been her ball and chain. Although by the end of ep.17, Jenna really has become quite the vixen. The dynamics between her and Katie are priceless, when she can even leave Katie in a state of bemused shock!
You can tell she is still very wary of Jolina though but I wonder for how long....she gives back to Katie as good as she gets...and let`s face it, Katie can verbally joust with the best. I find both sisters equally appealing for different reasons, great character development at work.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes