lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
a year of sacrifice and can help Monica for her deal to Jolina for her coffee and keep Kate and Jenna and especially Monica, but first he has to fuck ELAINE and prevent her from taking the house.
The email was written by Elaine who must have known in advance about the conditions of the will and tried to send MC into Monica's arms to make him lose EVERYTHING.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Personally i'm on the $150,000 and a beach house is more than enough, people are more important than money and it's a simple case of deciding who (in each play through) i'm going to end up with.

My clear No1 is Jenna with a side dish of Jolina because Jenna is clearly into that. I would also be happy with a Katie Mini Harem with Lily and Debbie. But honestly I am mainly interested into not destroying Monica's Families dynamic and ensuring her business succeeds. If i can manage either of the girls and achieve that i'll be happy.

Pop's was clearly a douchbag and i'm not playing his games, his cold bloated corpse can keep the cash.

of course my OCD will require me to do one of each ending so there is that....

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Not if they also fail ;)
That's what i was thinking. Does anyone think we'll be able to screw over the other two at some point if we aren't messing around with them? We'll likely learn more if we're bedding every woman in the game but without doing that i'm wondering how far we'll be able to get with both learning about what's going on and if we're able to do much about it. If Elaine is legit on MC side then that may be some help there?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone think we'll be able to screw over the other two at some point if we aren't messing around with them?
If they don't mess with MC I'm not messing with them. It's not about the money, remember? :D
I have a feeling at least one of the two will try messing with MC though. I do hope that's not Elaine tbh.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That's what i was thinking. Does anyone think we'll be able to screw over the other two at some point if we aren't messing around with them? We'll likely learn more if we're bedding every woman in the game but without doing that i'm wondering how far we'll be able to get with both learning about what's going on and if we're able to do much about it. If Elaine is legit on MC side then that may be some help there?
here's what i think are the conditions given to all 3.
1) MC has to cut ties with Monica , but actually has to refuse to do so.
2) Elaine has to get pregnant by the same MC she treated like shit.
3) Theresa has to have a MFF 3some while dogboy watches tied , and then she has to kick him out without cleaning the cum from herself

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If they don't mess with MC I'm not messing with them. It's not about the money, remember? :D
I have a feeling at least one of the two will try messing with MC though. I do hope that's not Elaine tbh.
Yeah, i just meant in terms of story development. I have no interest in taking the money for an initial playthrough but i'm guessing the story will run along the lines of the other parties trying to manipulate the mc into doing whatever, possibly to fulfill whatever their terms are. If you aren't sticking it to every female in the game, you really don't seem to learn half as much as you do when you are (Obviously, getting that close to people you will learn things) So my point was, if we aren't putting it about and aren't learning much if we're being a good boy, i'm wonder what, if anything we'll be able to do against any conspirators.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
here's what i think are the conditions given to all 3.
1) MC has to cut ties with Monica , but actually has to refuse to do so.
2) Elaine has to get pregnant by the same MC she treated like shit.
3) Theresa has to have a MFF 3some while dogboy watches tied , and then she has to kick him out without cleaning the cum from herself
1 & 2 are interesting .... but you lost me on #3 lol I know the father was fucked up ... but that's whole new level of what the fuckery!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, i just meant in terms of story development. I have no interest in taking the money for an initial playthrough but i'm guessing the story will run along the lines of the other parties trying to manipulate the mc into doing whatever, possibly to fulfill whatever their terms are. If you aren't sticking it to every female in the game, you really don't seem to learn half as much as you do when you are (Obviously, getting that close to people you will learn things) So my point was, if we aren't putting it about and aren't learning much if we're being a good boy, i'm wonder what, if anything we'll be able to do against any conspirators.
I get what you're saying. I'm not sticking 'it' to every woman but I don't exactly feel like a good boy. :)

How many do we think could possibly have info or be involved somehow?

My top list would be Monica, Zarah, Elaine, Bella, Jolina.
Possible but we don't know enough Angel, Theresa, the lawyer.

I've kinda ruled out Lily, Debbie, Jenna, Katie, Wanda.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
1 & 2 are interesting .... but you lost me on #3 lol I know the father was fucked up ... but that's whole new level of what the fuckery!
doesn't Theresa love dogboy beyond anything? doesn't she hate women that she calls lesbians?
just imagine this... Dogboy wakes up tied to a chair while MC plows Theresa while she licks his cum from Jolina's thights...

• Wow
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I get what you're saying. I'm not sticking 'it' to every woman but I don't exactly feel like a good boy. :)

How many do we think could possibly have info or be involved somehow?

My top list would be Monica, Zarah, Elaine, Bella, Jolina.
Possible but we don't know enough Angel, Theresa, the lawyer.

I've kinda ruled out Lily, Debbie, Jenna, Katie, Wanda.
Yeah, that's a solid list i agree with mostly. The only one i'm still hung up on is Lily. From reading others opinions here i've kind of changed my mind. Originally i thought she was likely Dizzy but i'm not as sure of that anymore but there's still something that's not quite sitting right with her for me. I don't want her to be anything other than she presents herself as, she's awesome as is. Something just still bothering me about her.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes