freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Reason I say that is it seems some of you think wills and legal documents are just minor things to be casually overlooked and pointless loopholes found in them.
I don't, I was thinking those audio tapes don't necessarily have to be the truth about the will content?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Mav is right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what i was thinking. Does anyone think we'll be able to screw over the other two at some point if we aren't messing around with them? We'll likely learn more if we're bedding every woman in the game but without doing that i'm wondering how far we'll be able to get with both learning about what's going on and if we're able to do much about it. If Elaine is legit on MC side then that may be some help there?
Fucking Elaine wouldn't prevent her from taking the house.
proud that he left his father's house at 18, gave his own father the middle finger and never looked back and wants his son to do the same to himself to prove he's a man. Maybe the conditions of the will are reversed and if he does break contact with Monica and the kids he will actually get nothing. While it sounds implausible at first, because, we know the father and Monica hate each other, but it could make sense if the father thinks the son is lazy (which it seems he does), and thinks his son will just go for the money because of that. It would prove the MC is lazy and instead of getting the money he thinks he is getting by blowing off Monica and the Girls he ends up with Nothing! No Money!! and Monica and The Girls despise him for leaving them for money.
alln this confirms my theory... Elaine has to get pregnant by the MC. it would make sense that she kicked MC when she learned his condition but became all sweet and nice when she learned her own.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
alln this confirms my theory... Elaine has to get pregnant by the MC. it would make sense that she kicked MC when she learned his condition but became all sweet and nice when she learned her own.
It's possible, but if you're not going after her, it doesn't come off that way in the dialog that she's after you for that. Although that could be the way i'm reading it i guess. Would be kind of funny if she has to try and seduce the MC. Especially if you're playing as not being interested in her. (Like i have been. She just comes across as friendly)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It's possible, but if you're not going after her, it doesn't come off that way in the dialog that she's after you for that. Although that could be the way i'm reading it i guess. Would be kind of funny if she has to try and seduce the MC. Especially if you're playing as not being interested in her. (Like i have been. She just comes across as friendly)
that's why she's meeting other lawyers to have the will contested

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe that the conditions for dizzy and elaine as they are for Mc are made to pit them against each other and that the father MC wanted them to create renunciations and alliances for all three problems.
Elaine even after he died Mc's father kicked MC out of house and sent him into MONICA's arms but when she became aware of his conditions she changed her attitude towards Mc (wet T-shirt, topless, petting and foreplay and blowjob) she didn't want to go to Jojina for coffee and neither Bella is sure that her sister is sincere. the illegible letter that Elaine's lawyer sent. I believe that for how many solutions we foresee Cheeky has foreseen a twist that upsets what we thought.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elaine even after he died Mc's father kicked MC out of house and sent him into MONICA's arms
If I remember correctly, the e-mail was sent to several of the MC's friends as well as Monica, she was just the only one with the space to let him stay.

If Elain's plan was to send him to Monica's she wouldn't have mailed all his friends too or her plan could have gone wrong and she doesn't seem like a stupid person.

You seem to have condemned Elaine already and don't seem to be able to see beyond that.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
it's called decoy... several false traces to cover the tracks
Yeah but i think the point being made by Avaron' was even if Elaine had MC friends contacts, and she was the one that sent that message out, there was no way she could guarantee that it would be Monica's that MC would wind up at. Far too much left to chance to be effective, no?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's called decoy... several false traces to cover the tracks
It's called stupidity. Any one of those could have given him a place to stay instead of Monica and completely messed up her plan.

Again, Elaine isn't stupid, far too much of that is left to chance and there is no way anyone would risk millions on chance.

What tracks do those mails cover exactly?

All the mails originated from the same place, if someone was trying to cover their tracks they would have sent those mails from different places. Sending them from only 1 place has only left 1 track, it's the worst attempt at a decoy ever.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
It's called stupidity. Any one of those could have given him a place to stay instead of Monica and completely messed up her plan.

Again, Elaine isn't stupid, far too much of that is left to chance and there is no way anyone would risk millions on chance.

All the mails originated from the same place, if someone was trying to cover their tracks they would have sent those mails from different places. Sending them from only 1 place has only left 1 track, it's the worst attempt at a decoy ever.
I also think, we are not getting everything from Elaine as well.
If you remember, Elaine has two sets to her part.....1) To get the house...and 2) to get the money.

We know for her to get the house, she has to be as she was and be a complete bitch to the MC (that was the condition for the house part).

We also know that for the two Gold Diggers, their part for getting the money was going to be particularly hard for them.

I suspect, that Elaine's part (for the money) is to keep the MC away from Monica and her girls. Since she had already maintained a bitch stance up until now, it would be unlikely she would be able to accomplish that task. It is also the father's way to laughingly set it up, to where she has to make a choice between House or Money.

I think the other Gold Digger's part for her money, may be along the lines of getting the MC to go back to Monica and see that he stays.....something along those lines....to pit both Gold Diggers against each other.

Just some observations, I'm still enjoying the game and looking forward to more of the story unfolding...............Peace!!

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If the will mentions pregnancy by someone else she will win. You can't legally push pregnancy on anyone, that's a massive no no.

If that's one of her conditions she gets an easy win and is sitting pretty.
MC's condition doesn't look like something you can legally push on people niether. But! the story takes place in Murica and if there was even one court case where a similar will was enforced by court rulling, Elaine would have to go through a legal battle

Elaine is no Lilly when it comes to using the brain for evill, but she's no slouch in that regards, if she observed the MC before she kicked him, she would probably notice that his friends are the shitty kind of friends that only stay when things are good, so she sent those other emails knowing that Monica would be the only one to offer MC a place to stay. there's no need to install the patch to know that for everyone living under that roof, that was his room. Elaine's miscalculation was Jenna, she could not know that the nerdy minx was a pro hacker and was capable of tracing the email. Of course her IT skills put Jolina among the list of possible suspects, but the fact she sent the email from her shop makes it obvious she can't be the suspect, unless she did it knowing that MC would trace the email to her, but there's still Jenna....

another possibility is that the father changed gender, sent the email, and faked his own death bribing the coroner. He's been an ashole all his life, why not do it for some more and enjoy the chaos?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
if she observed the MC before she kicked him, she would probably notice that his friends are the shitty kind of friends that only stay when things are good, so she sent those other emails knowing that Monica would be the only one to offer MC a place to stay.
I see what you're going for but that's still a pretty huge grasp ... the word "If" is a little too prominent. You can apply "What if" to pretty much all of what we don't know is going on here.
another possibility is that the father changed gender, sent the email, and faked his own death bribing the coroner. He's been an ashole all his life, why not do it for some more and enjoy the chaos?
Well holy shit, i think you cracked the case there Columbo! lol ;) (y)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes