Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
If Avaron accurately predicts the outcome of the story, then Cheeky's going to end up rewriting it just to keep us guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If Avaron accurately predicts the outcome of the story, then Cheeky's going to end up rewriting it just to keep us guessing.
Haha. While it may seem that way sometimes... Cheeky had a pretty solid plan in mind as to the main story plot that has been there since the start and we have stayed on that track all the way. We just enjoy throwing all kinds of herring out along with the clues to see where they land sometimes and not make it predictable. >=) Red, black, tan, blonde... if it smells fishy it went overboard. :D

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Haha. While it may seem that way sometimes... Cheeky had a pretty solid plan in mind as to the main story plot that has been there since the start and we have stayed on that track all the way. We just enjoy throwing all kinds of herring out along with the clues to see where they land sometimes and not make it predictable. >=) Red, black, tan, blonde... if it smells fishy it went overboard. :D
don't worry... I'm certain that Avaron is as wrong as Katie's ex when he thought Katie was going to give him a bj...

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I hope the game I'm playing is the same to your Avaron.
Only one email has been sent and it turns out that it was sent to Monica and Monica got the MC number from that email.
No friend received anything just Monica and Jolina said she was a Milf (as an age) and is not Monica who sent the email.
ACE am I right?
Image1.jpg

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's called stupidity.
Oh, it may still be called decoy. Case in point, The Three Investigators #116, "Codename: Cobra".

Main culprit has a sinister espionage plan which sounds a bit ridiculous, but is true. So, knowing he has heat on him, he sends out his plan in a mass email to pretty much the whole city, including the Chief of Police. Now when the lads turn to their police contact for information all they get is, "Yeah, we already know that crap. Get lost." :D

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Only one email has been sent and it turns out that it was sent to Monica and Monica got the MC number from that email.
No friend received anything just Monica and Jolina said she was a Milf (as an age) and is not Monica who sent the email.
ACE am I right?
Correct. where did this multiple email shit come from? I think Avaron...gets confused sometimes...and is angry...would make a great game LI :p

(All in jest btw...no one rip my head from my shoulders please)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Correct. where did this multiple email shit come from? I think Avaron...gets confused sometimes...and is angry...would make a great game LI :p

someone has to make that game!
but going to the game... jenna is the only one we can trust, and thrust in her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Think you may want to play again and read the words on the screen.

He mentions several of his friends got in touch saying they had no space and wonders why they contacted him then he finds out about the email from Monica.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope your affairs are in order. You know, a will and....stuff. ;)
What can I say, I like to live dangerously...

He mentions several of his friends got in touch saying they had no space and wonders why they contacted him then he finds out about the email from Monica.
I'll be sure to do that on my next run through. Thank you.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
ACE am I right?
View attachment 785578

I hate to burst your bubbles guys. But Avaron is correct
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The plot thickens. :eek:

Who could know who his friends are and their email addresses? Jenna and Jolina could hack his PC I suppose.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Actually, can't you also show Jolina a photo of Zarah? (If you're getting jiggy with her) I haven't done a run where the MC is also tapping that yet. Is there any interesting dialog showing a picture of her?

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes