acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Any news about update?
September. Likely late.... but if we finish early, we won't complain and I doubt others will either. We are making good time for how large and relatively complicated this update is, but still choose to pause patreon contributions for the end of this month (we want to get back to a 6 weeks to 2 months cycle to collect full time again). Cheeky posted his dev weekend update saying the same in summary. His next updates will contain teasers and scene details for those patreons interested.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Damnit, I love the useful criticism.
lovely always coming back here to check but the page1 bawler hits me every time hrhrhr. MMD! again and again annnnndd again...over 2y past since allready. damn son. what was i supposed to say here anyway.. ahhh yes the words coming back while rofl :giggle::giggle:
tx uncle 4 devvin this outstanding game. still one of my all time favs and that even if its not based on honey select content sir. this says it all imho. peace yooo

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
There needs to be a sticky at the top of ever page that talks about the possible release date, maybe then people would stop asking ever 5th comment? But probably even then, they still would, because their to damn lazy to take the time to just look around for a few seconds.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There needs to be a sticky at the top of ever page that talks about the possible release date, maybe then people would stop asking ever 5th comment? But probably even then, they still would, because their to damn lazy to take the time to just look around for a few seconds.
Would be useless, people are incapable of reading the post that immediately preceded theirs. Not targeted at Ben in any way, BTW, just a general observation.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Would be useless, people are incapable of reading the post that immediately preceded theirs.

...See what I did there? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
You mother died, your father died. Lucky for the Mc, theres an incest patch that will give him one mother and 2 sisters so he can cope with the loss... At least he will have a family to give him a sense of belonging, thats so important, more than Daz3D misplaced holes.

Edit:
After 2 chapters:
Hands not being posed is weird as hell. First time Katie appears , she has less curves than a 6yo. I knew from that moment i wasnt gonna pursue her, but after the massage scene that has only 2 still images, its hard to pursue the rest of the game. I will have to stick to it and see if it improves.

Last edited:

fdsfdsdsdsdfdffd

Mar 17, 2020
You mother died, your father died. Lucky for the Mc, theres an incest patch that will give him one mother and 2 sisters so he can cope with the loss... At least he will have a family to give him a sense of belonging, thats so important, more than Daz3D misplaced holes.

Edit:
After 2 chapters:
Hands not being posed is weird as hell. First time Katie appears , she has less curves than a 6yo. I knew from that moment i wasnt gonna pursue her, but after the massage scene that has only 2 still images, its hard to pursue the rest of the game. I will have to stick to it and see if it improves.
You do realize that this is legitimately not an incest game right? Ditch the actually fanmade patch and play the actual game.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
You do realize that this is legitimately not an incest game right? Ditch the actually fanmade patch and play the actual game.
Yeah i know, but if it doesnt have something added to the side, and incest is written into my core programming, the story better be awesome and well written, otherwise wont be enough to counterbalance the uncanny valley.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah i know, but if it doesnt have something added to the side, and incest is written into my core programming, the story better be awesome and well written, otherwise wont be enough to counterbalance the uncanny valley.
the patch fucks up the actual story since the modder didn't adapt it properly

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Of all the games i've played here this is the game least in need of an incest patch, it just doesn't make sense at all.

Reactions: M!, Nerttu and EJW
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes