freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Oof .... this is where I would usually drop a funny gif like the "Blasphemer" one ... but I said I would tone it down so I'll be a good boy. I never tried that mod, doesn't really interest me but it's cool that stuff like that can be made for people that at least want to check it out.
Doesn't really work in this game because the girls/women are chasing the MC, not common in incest games. Anyway, I'm glad I stopped, and thanks for not kicking me when I was down. :sneaky:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That's the thing that I like the most about this game, indeed. There is a little bit of everything for most of us. :)
I've filled my daily quota of likes (Again) so this will have to do, sorry. (y)
Doesn't really work in this game because the girls/women are chasing the MC, not common in incest games. Anyway, I'm glad I stopped, and thanks for not kicking me when I was down. :sneaky:
Heh heh, I'd never do such a thing ...... (Maybe) :devilish: :giggle:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What an unexpectedly charming game this turned out to be. It had been on my "to try" list for a while, and I'm kicking myself for not having given this a whirl sooner.

Jolina and Bella are my girls; the rest can take a hike!
welcome to the fun!

I've never been into Monica other than to see the content, she just doesn't do it for me. And poor Zarah .... :ROFLMAO: She doesn't get much love. I wonder if people will be more on board with her new model?
Same here...doesn't interest me at all.

Regarding Zarah it was never about her looks for me, I just don't like her blunt behavior.
Spot on. She can take her man-eater insistant ass and throw it in her pool.

Having only done 2 runs through this.....and wanting to do many more (individual girl/s) I will also bow down and replay my saves and future content without the mod. Everyone please accept my corrupt apologies :)

Reactions: freedom.call

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Except harem lovers.
What, not even a small harem with Elaine, Katie, Lilly and Debbie???:eek:

Well bugger that, I'll just have to settle for Monica and Zarah... or the further adventures of Jenna's voyeurism:LOL:

There is no harem here.
Cheers, I now have the weird mental image of your face on Alec Guinness using the Force on Stormtroopers in Mos Eisley :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Edrick23

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What, not even a small harem with Elaine, Katie, Lilly and Debbie???:eek:
Remove Elaine and the other 3 might be possible.

Elaine is old fashioned and probably won't share especially with the likes of Katie.

The only hint of sharing was when Katie said she'd share with her girls but there have been road blocks put up there. 1 being Katies jealousy and her not liking her friends being near her man and the other being Lily saying she wants him to herself. The only chance of getting that to work is not pursue Lily, try and set Lily and Deb up then get Debs help to bring Katie in.

Jenna would probably be okay sharing with Jolina, they seem to get along.

Zarah and Monica maybe, at a push.

Angel and Wanda is an outside chance.

Bella won't share at all, she made that very clear.

Reactions: Maviarab

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hehe. I am feeling generous today so I'll chime in. At present, there are plans off the top of my head for maybe half a dozen (2 or more girl) combinations in the end. Some expected, some not, and some may not include the MC, but all dependent on your mc's choices.

But no harem as Avaron says regularly. :p

Oh, and there are planned multi girl experiences that you could consider one-off's/just fun planned that don't necessarily mean those involved will be willing to share you regularly in the end. Even if you stick with one of the parties involved.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
One of these things is not like the others...
Which is precisely why it would work... in my head anway

Would the image look something like this?
View attachment 830815
Yes!
And it's every bit as awesome as in my head :cool:

Remove Elaine and the other 3 might be possible.
How... How daaaaaaaaaaaaaare you!:cry:

Seriously though, I'm not actually looking for a harem in the game. Even if Elaine would make an awesome "head girl" for the rest to be mentored with.
Although, giving an ounce of serious thought to it, I wouldn't be surprised if Lily would wind up being the defacto "head girl" in a possible Katie/Lily/Debbie outcome. She does seem to play up her image of "dumb girl" enough that she's one dye job away from an iconic cliche.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She does seem to play up her image of "dumb girl" enough that she's one dye job away from an iconic cliche.
Nah, she already said she wouldn't fight for the MC in a head to head against Katie as she'd get her ass kicked! :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully, that beach house awesome-four-some will live up to my head-cannon though, can't wait. ;)

Last edited:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Bella won't share at all, she made that very clear.
Well she might not be willing to share, but she might be willing to ADD the MC into the relationship with Jolina. Because like
Cigar-Ferras pointed out, there are some very interesting connection the may be made earlier in the game if you pay attention to the details. A lot can be explained with a Jolina-Bella relationship, present or past and a Jolina-Bella-Elaine team.

For the ones who still doubt about Elaine being a lying bitch - one of the most noticeable signs of her dishonesty is the complete 180 her attitude had towards the MC. She went from "don't try to come here, you're not welcome in my house" to "oh, how are you? Do u have a place to stay? You can stay here. I wanna be a proper step mom to you" in a matter of 2 days. This makes me pretty sure her conditions have to do something with the way she treats the MC. Or maybe she's to never see another men, except the MC for the duration of the will conditions - 10 years. This however seems pretty unlikely and i don't think it would've made her change her attitude so fast. Still the most interesting thing for me is how she or any of her team found out about MC's conditions so they decided to set him up even before he had any idea what was about to happen.

One other possible role for Jolina is as a detective/emplyee of the private agency supposed to pry on the MC or the other parties. Newly started business owner is a perfect cover. This would also explain her technical expertise. Sleeping with her target might be her mission to gain his trust.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still the most interesting thing for me is how she or any of her team found out about MC's conditions so they decided to set him up even before he had any idea what was about to happen.
If Elaine did try to set the MC up before finding out about his will conditions then she is officially the dumbest person in the game.

Not only did the same mail get sent to several of his friends, they had no way of knowing Monica would be able to take him in.

So not only could one of his friends ruin their "plan" but it had no clear goal.

That would have left everything up to chance and with that much money on the line it would be dumb as all hell relying on luck.

Not only that but she also gave him the beach house meaning he has another place to stay to fulfil his will conditions.

Not only that but she's also starting on a journey towards banging him which also helps towards his will conditions.

So if Elaine was behind the plan to set him up, she's done nothing but help him since thus marking her as the official numb nuts of WTHI.

The only way to set the MC up is to keep him at Monica's which Elaine, Bella and Jolina are doing a really bad job of. Bella and Jolina are both after him moving out into the beach house and Elaine has enough room for him to stay there if they get together.

Even if Elaine has conditions that require her to be near the MC that too helps him with his so he wins either way.

tl;dr Bella, Jolina and Elaine are all helping him win his money by doing what they are doing. All of them will end with him leaving Monica's which is his will conditions met.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I guess MC just needs to put on a little make up, jump into some pantyhose, pour himself a glass of red wine and jump into the bathtub with a turned on hairdryer so he can finally can hear what all these women are thinking.

I also have the distinct feeling the answer has been under our noses all the time and finally when we find out, all of us would be like

tenor (1).gif

afoeeee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Not only that but she also gave him the beach house meaning he has another place to stay to fulfil his will conditions.
Not really as she didn't "Give" him the beach house, whether she wanted to or not, it was willed to him so there was nothing Elaine could do or say about it. She may have said she was going to give it to him anyway and perhaps she was but IF she knew something more than she should at that point it would make her look very good in his eyes that she's trying to be nicer.
Not only that but she's also starting on a journey towards banging him which also helps towards his will conditions.
When did she do this? Is this how your game worked out? Unless with the MC (My choices) to pursue "Her" she wasn't doing or saying anything (in my game) that was anything other than flirty so I'm not sure where you're getting that from? And how would that help his conditions? Regardless where he stayed he could still potentially bang her and return to Monica's, no? Do you have insider info? (Wanna share?) :ROFLMAO: ;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
One other possible role for Jolina is as a detective/emplyee of the private agency supposed to pry on the MC or the other parties. Newly started business owner is a perfect cover. This would also explain her technical expertise. Sleeping with her target might be her mission to gain his trust.
I like this idea, not sure I buy it, but it's a fun thought. (y) I didn't think that would have been a thing until he signed the will papers to confirm that he would abide by his conditions though.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Where he lives is rather irelevent (unless he moves country). He may well agree to the will conditions, live in the beach house...what's to stop one of the girls suddenly turning up at his place? Not of his doing...so would that classify as breaking will conditions? The only way he can realistically have no contact with them...is if he kills them...or moves a long long way away.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Where he lives is rather irelevent (unless he moves country). He may well agree to the will conditions, live in the beach house...what's to stop one of the girls suddenly turning up at his place? Not of his doing...so would that classify as breaking will conditions? The only way he can realistically have no contact with them...is if he kills them...or moves a long long way away.
Exactly, it can't be all that far from where Monica lives, at least within a fairly short driving distance. Jenna threatens to hunt him down if he leaves if you're on her path. :ROFLMAO: Katie say's she would wait the 10 years for him and then find and kick his ass if on her path but I can't see her having the patients for that! I'm honestly not sure if you can deliberately not tell them about the will conditions, I think you can if memory serves but I've never not told them so maybe there is a way to keep the main three in the dark for the most part?

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes