Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
About that fact how Bella knew where to drop off the stuff. On the 2nd day MC reads an e-mail from Elaine where she asks him for an address where she should ship his stuff at.
I just replayed that bit like two days ago .... jeez, my memory sucks. Thanks for that. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I just replayed that bit like two days ago .... jeez, my memory sucks. Thanks for that. (y)
Well this is not really the case, because from the phone call one gets the notion MC never actually emailed/texted her back anything. Also there is the option to delete the messages/mail without reading them. In this case MC couldnt have know Elaine was planning to throwing his stuff away. So my guess is he never gave her an address and this makes the fact Bella knew where to bring his stuff, much more intriguing.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Well this is not really the case, because from the phone call one gets the notion MC never actually emailed/texted he ack anything. Also there is the option to delete the messages/mail without reading them. In this case MC couldnt have know Elaine was planning to throwing his stuff away. So my guess is he never gave her an address and this makes the fact Bella knew where to bring his stuff, much more intriguing.
Hmm, so maybe we're finally onto something! :ROFLMAO: (Doubtful, but it's still fun) (y)

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
What an unexpectedly charming game this turned out to be. It had been on my "to try" list for a while, and I'm kicking myself for not having given this a whirl sooner.

Jolina and Bella are my girls; the rest can take a hike!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
What an unexpectedly charming game this turned out to be. It had been on my "to try" list for a while, and I'm kicking myself for not having given this a whirl sooner.
Well you're here now, welcome to the madness! (y)
Jolina and Bella are my girls; the rest can take a hike!
I don't know about taking a hike .... Katie is BAE, but your choices are also good.
;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
So my guess is he never gave her an address and this makes the fact Bella knew where to bring his stuff, much more intriguing.
Also, why couldn't Jolina be the connection to Elaine? She was the one that met our MC on his second day stay at Monica's. She's also the only other person we've seen in this story other than Jenna that knows her way around computers - Funny Elaine's computer got a security upgrade after the first visit. And if she knows Elaine, she'll likely be in with Bella so perhaps it was info from Jolina that let Bella/Elaine know where our MC was potentially staying since Elaine was aware of Monica and her girls. Hmm ....
Am I too far down the rabbit hole yet? I can't tell. :ROFLMAO:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Seems so, I have a feeling we're overthinking a few things though. I still think Theresa/Dog-boy/Jolina is the most likely 'team' or dare I say....grouping, out to mess with our hero. :geek:
Oh no .... please don't mention "groupings" again .... I took that back, remember!
What do you mean with the Theresa/Dog-boy/Jolina mix? You think Jolina is working with them!? (I hadn't even considered that .... hmm, food for thought there, I'm gonna chew on that for a bit)
(y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Oh no .... please don't mention "groupings" again .... I took that back, remember!
Sounds a lot more sinister than team, deal with it. :)
What do you mean with the Theresa/Dog-boy/Jolina mix? You think Jolina is working with them!? (I hadn't even considered that .... hmm, food for thought there, I'm gonna chew on that for a bit)
It's just a feeling, D-B allegedly harassing Jolina, then Jenna, then Jolina takes MC to meet Theresa. Is it even possible to meet Theresa without going through Jolina? I dunno, haven't tried that. o_O

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Sounds a lot more sinister than team, deal with it. :)
Did I start a thing? I hope I didn't start a thing, it is more sinister than "Team" your right.
It's just a feeling, D-B allegedly harassing Jolina, then Jenna, then Jolina takes MC to meet Theresa. Is it even possible to meet Theresa without going through Jolina? I dunno, haven't tried that. o_O
Hmm, interesting. I don't think it'll be possible to get to Theresa without Jolina, I think that's the stories progression. After all, even if you don't want to go on a date with Jolina, you're pretty much forced to since she has "Info" you need. And the info you find out from Jenna when you finally get it from Elaine's PC is what made me think Jolina is or may be working with Elaine.
:)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Did I start a thing? I hope I didn't start a thing, it is more sinister than "Team" your right.

Hmm, interesting. I don't think it'll be possible to get to Theresa without Jolina, I think that's the stories progression. After all, even if you don't want to go on a date with Jolina, you're pretty much forced to since she has "Info" you need. And the info you find out from Jenna when you finally get it from Elaine's PC is what made me think Jolina is or may be working with Elaine.
:)
I don't like it but that's a possibility too. If that's the case my MC is running out of dating material!

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
How can the well be running dry!? With all the beauties to choose from here! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's strange how my priorities have changed over the course of this game. It's not running dry fwiw.
First it was Monica, then it was everyone except Zarah, then it was Katie/Debbie/Lily, then Katie (and she's still magnificent) but for me right now Elaine is the queen of hearts.

I'm still wary she could be playing the MC so I haven't thrown caution to the wind just yet.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, it's strange how my priorities have changed over the course of this game.
I get that.
First it was Monica, then it was everyone except Zarah
I've never been into Monica other than to see the content, she just doesn't do it for me. And poor Zarah .... :ROFLMAO: She doesn't get much love. I wonder if people will be more on board with her new model?
Katie/Debbie/Lily
Of course!
Katie (and she's still magnificent)
You'll never hear me say otherwise. Nuff said.
but for me right now Elaine is the queen of hearts.
I'm still wary she could be playing the MC so I haven't thrown caution to the wind just yet.
Definitely worth keeping our heads on a swivel with her for now. (y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've never been into Monica other than to see the content, she just doesn't do it for me. And poor Zarah .... :ROFLMAO: She doesn't get much love. I wonder if people will be more on board with her new model?
In my defense, and it's a whopper :D , the first year of the game was at the height of my incest interest and iirc I used the mod. I got tired of most of that genre fwiw.

Regarding Zarah it was never about her looks for me, I just don't like her blunt behavior.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I've been into Monica and Zarah the most honestly. I mean I took the paths with every other girl in the game, I like all of them, but for Monica and Zarah I had the most interest :D

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
In my defense, and it's a whopper :D , the first year of the game was at the height of my incest interest and iirc I used the mod. I got tired of most of that genre fwiw.
Oof .... this is where I would usually drop a funny gif like the "Blasphemer" one ... but I said I would tone it down so I'll be a good boy. I never tried that mod, doesn't really interest me but it's cool that stuff like that can be made for people that at least want to check it out.
Regarding Zarah it was never about her looks for me, I just don't like her blunt behavior.
100% agree.
I've been into Monica and Zarah the most honestly. I mean I took the paths with every other girl in the game, I like all of them, but for Monica and Zarah I had the most interest :D
Cool, that's what's awesome about this game (And others like it) There's plenty of choice for all the different folks with different strokes. ;)

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Cool, that's what's awesome about this game (And others like it) There's plenty of choice for all the different folks with different strokes. ;)
That's the thing that I like the most about this game, indeed. There is a little bit of everything for most of us. :)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes