Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Also, i have to say i'm very disturbed by the fact Jolina i wearing these almost knee-high boots BAREFOOTED!!! Small wonder she constantly needs a shower...

P.S
And before you ask... YES ... the weed was THAT good :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018

............ That almost sounds like ...... no, i can't say it .... H .... (And i know Avaron is gonna love this!) HAREM! LOL
(No i don't believe there will any harem in the game) Just for shits and giggles. ;)
i would love it if the MC could build a harem around his 3 main girls ,monica and her daughters, shit of the money and choose to be happy in life,instead of loaded but alone...cause i think it´s the religious one who maybe cooperates with his ex-stepmom and the stalker isn´t really a stalker for the girls instead checking on the MC´s doings...i would choose the 3 girls and let the money go...i wouldnt give my dad the freedom to play with my life anymore

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
i would love it if the MC could build a harem around his 3 main girls ,monica and her daughters, shit of the money and choose to be happy in life,instead of loaded but alone...cause i think it´s the religious one who maybe cooperates with his ex-stepmom and the stalker isn´t really a stalker for the girls instead checking on the MC´s doings...i would choose the 3 girls and let the money go...i wouldnt give my dad the freedom to play with my life anymore
No harem for you ....
I was joking about the harem. It isn't happening in this game. It's kind of a running gag at this point in these parts.

Ok, our main guy doesn't have an ex-stepmom. ;) Elaine was never married to MC Dad, just the girlfriend. And if dog-boy is only interested in MC, he is doing a pretty bad job of keeping toot on him by constantly harassing poor Jenna.
I'd agree with you on the money, Katie all the way and then some. (y)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
that would mean that Jenna, dog boy, jolina, and dog boys mom are in cahoots and leading our poor MC astray. Oh my
I don't buy Jenna being in on that. Not against our strapping young hero. Whether you're on the Jenna path or not, she is rather infatuated with him. Crazy'McReligious-Nutjob i don't know about. We haven't seen a whole lot from her yet. We don't yet know if dog-boy is even related to our MC. Hopefully we'll get a few more details soon. (y)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I'm sure you'll be one of the first here to get that ending if it were to happen!
Naaah. It will have to be on the replay on purspose. My main playthrough is Katie only and just out of pure... honestly idk what and why i chose her, but when it asked me for a 2nd girl, i went for Bella. But at some point i think i'll drop her too. Katie is The Goddess after all and i don't need anyone else. That is unless Cheeky decides to turn her into Veronica from The Man of The House - a submassive bimbo with no temper, no attitude and character whatsoever. Elaine can go screw her lying ass. Jolina for now is cool, although very suspicious and would keep her as a friend if she's honest, just to piss off Katie occasionally and make her just a bit jealous. Same for Bella. Angel was never my type and 99% certain she plays some shadow games. Lily and Debbie will be the best friend couple we would go everywhere with and do almost everything together (certainly not into 3-somes or more-somes). Wanda... don't really care what happens with her. Same for Theresa, although i'd really like to see her "firm hand" approach. And Monica and Jenna - well they'll be my mother and sister in law after all, so they're cool, unless they try to separate MC and Katie when they find out about the relationship.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Between a few games pulling my pubes out in frustration over how long the updates are taking to come out. Was used to every week or month with some now its 6 months for some lol

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
My main playthrough is Katie only and just out of pure... honestly idk what
Oh I know what. ;)
Katie is The Goddess after all and i don't need anyone else. That is unless Cheeky decides to turn her into Veronica from The Man of The House - a submassive bimbo with no temper, no attitude and character whatsoever.
Nah, I can't see that happening, Katie has softened a little, but I see that more as character growth (In a very short space of time) but still, growth is growth.
Jolina for now is cool, although very suspicious and would keep her as a friend if she's honest
Yeah, agree with this. I like Jo, if she doesn't have anything too bad to hide I'll certainly do a run through with her and Bella. Although with my play through at present, it's very odd just how aggressively determined Bella is to jump your bones even if you've friend-zoned her.
Elaine can go screw her lying ass.
Yeah, Elaine is the one I flipflop the most on, is she/isn't she on our side. I hope she is, but I'm skeptical.
Angel was never my type and 99% certain she plays some shadow games.
Now Angel is an interesting one. The background you get from her and thing's you can quiz her on, she is (To me at least) someone the MC Dad was with. I'm no quite sure I think she is Dizzy but you may be correct with her being up to something.
Lily and Debbie will be the best friend couple we would go everywhere with and do almost everything together (certainly not into 3-somes or more-somes)
You're a stronger man than I! :devilish: I like both of them, they're fun.
Wanda... don't really care
Here, here! (I'm sure there is more to her, I just can't stand all the nasty bitchiness crap you have to trawl through to get to anything else)
I'll reserve judgement - But not really, you know she's gonna be a freak! lol
Monica and Jenna - well they'll be my mother and sister in law after all, so they're cool, unless they try to separate MC and Katie when they find out about the relationship.
I like that idea, but actually hadn't thought through that yeah, Monica at least might be mad enough to try and drive a wedge in between them. She's likely going to be pissed when she finds out but how pissed? I think Jenna would be alright with it unless you're also chasing her at the same time.
(y)

Last edited:

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Between a few games pulling my pubes out in frustration over how long the updates are taking to come out. Was used to every week or month with some now its 6 months for some lol
I'm with you on that. I'm playing multiple games and only one gets constant updates the rest the rest are every few months. Some are pretty much abandoned, you'd think there would be more updates because of covid but I guess not.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes