acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I do find it amusing that Cheeky avoids incest in his game and someone makes a mod that changes the whole story just to fit it in.
While I don't think it's a major kink for him (unlike me), Cheeky isn't against incest in games or people who mod our game for fun as such (though WTHI was never intended to go that way even if patreon wasn't an issue). But he really doesn't like when players want to complain about things from a modded version. Which I totally understand, all while laughing my ass off when he descends like Thor on their heads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I bet all the little pieces that don't fit together will finally make sense when we find out who the 3rd party is and what are the conditions of the women. One thing that leaves me scratching my brain though is the fact that Jolina said "i don't do men", then corrected herself to "boyfriends" but after that we see how eager she is to jump on MC's dick. There are certainly some teams at play with the will conditions. We just have to wait to see who is teamed up with who.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And again, whether you use it or not...it hardly changes the 'whole story'...
It changes it far more than in the case of a restoration patch, to the point that the mod has to change the background and the context of most, if not all the game.

It's not often I'd speak on someone else's behalf, but I'm pretty sure Avaron's not against the mod itself, only the people who choose to address it as though it is the game, and who then take the stance that "it's clearly meant to be incest".

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
There are certainly some teams at play with the will conditions. We just have to wait to see who is teamed up with who.
Also the groupings of the different women, not just to do with the will. I'm wondering if Jenna will be pulled into something with Theresa. Jolina is already in that mix so it kind of makes sense to me especially with dog-boy being on Jenna's case.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Also the groupings of the different women, not just to do with the will. I'm wondering if Jenna will be pulled into something with Theresa. Jolina is already in that mix so it kind of makes sense to me especially with dog-boy being on Jenna's case.
Now you're just making shit up. Groupings of women. I'm sleeping with the light on tonight! :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And again, whether you use it or not...it hardly changes the 'whole story'...
I'm not against the mod but it does.

The canon story is mom dead years ago and Monica was her best friend. Not only does the mod change that it also puts in a ton of plot holes.

Why did the dad leave his daughters behind, why aren't they in the will. As his ex wife and mother of his kids, Monica would have the right to contest the will to a degree. She would certainly have the right to contest years of child support which would fix the issues with her business.

The we have the party with the whole revenge scene which was pretty much a love letter to Katie used to put down the other 2. In the mods case it's a public confession to his sister which would have been far more socially damaging to him and Katie than the 2 it was supposed to be.

I'm not against incest but not all games are fit for it and the canon version of this story is not suited for incest. That's why the mod is an entirely separate thing and Cheeky gets pissed when people review his game basing it on the mod.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm not against the mod but it does.

The canon story is mom dead years ago and Monica was her best friend. Not only does the mod change that it also puts in a ton of plot holes.

Why did the dad leave his daughters behind, why aren't they in the will. As his ex wife and mother of his kids, Monica would have the right to contest the will to a degree. She would certainly have the right to contest years of child support which would fix the issues with her business.

The we have the party with the whole revenge scene which was pretty much a love letter to Katie used to put down the other 2. In the mods case it's a public confession to his sister which would have been far more socially damaging to him and Katie than the 2 it was supposed to be.

I'm not against incest but not all games are fit for it and the canon version of this story is not suited for incest. That's why the mod is an entirely separate thing and Cheeky gets pissed when people review his game basing it on the mod.
Wow, i haven't used that mod as incest isn't really that appealing to me. I don't mind it i guess but would choose against it if there was an option to but holy shit balls, that story change sounds awful compared to the base game we already have!
Thanks for sharing, now i never even have to bother if i ever get even the tiniest bit curious.
(y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
And thx to looking for that pic i had to look through some other pics and recalled some of the other scenes from that movie, now i don't wanna go to the toilet... Think will pee outside the balcony.
Certainly not going to the corridor because expecting this ....
original.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes