Jun 21, 2020
I don't know how likely it is that it's Lily, but I remember a few dizzy references in some branches of the dialogue with her in the library. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the MC's dad had a bit of younger tail on the side.

Oh, and I found out I can skip dialogue after all. I was looking for a button that said skip and I completely missed the arrows on the lower right hand side. Guess I'm going to be starting another save sooner than I thought.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how likely it is that it's Lily, but I remember a few dizzy references in some branches of the dialogue with her in the library. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the MC's dad had a bit of younger tail on the side.
Considering the fling with "dizzy" is several years old, if it is Lily then he would have been fucking a child.

Devs have avoided the extreme side of things so it's safe to remove anyone late teens.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I though this also to begin but Avaron does make a valid point about the ages maybe being a little too iffy to possibly cause problems.

I just replayed a scene with Angel and while i don't think she is Dizzy (Not yet anyway) The background info you get from her here and in the vague history she gave to you previously, there is no way in my mind it wasn't the Dad she had an affair with.
The details are far too coincidental that subtlety went right out of the window. A misdirect, ok, sure ... but it pretty much lined up a little too perfectly with what we learn elsewhere for it to be nothing.
Even funnier is MC can push her to talk about it more, confess MC thinks that she had affair with his Dad (She isn't impressed) And even ask her what his name was ... to which she gets a little to pissy and the subject is dropped.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I though this also to begin but Avaron does make a valid point about the ages maybe being a little too iffy to possibly cause problems.

I just replayed a scene with Angel and while i don't think she is Dizzy (Not yet anyway) The background info you get from her here and in the vague history she gave to you previously, there is no way in my mind it wasn't the Dad she had an affair with.
The details are far too coincidental that subtlety went right out of the window. A misdirect, ok, sure ... but it pretty much lined up a little too perfectly with what we learn elsewhere for it to be nothing.
Even funnier is MC can push her to talk about it more, confess MC thinks that she had affair with his Dad (She isn't impressed) And even ask her what his name was ... to which she gets a little to pissy and the subject is dropped.
I think Angel is working with the 3rd party. Her role is as a distraction. She takes the role of the lover, while the real person stays in the shadow until the last minute. I also thought it was impossible for Lily to be Dizzy, but nowhere it's specified for how long they had the affair. 6 months seems enough time for an asshole to decide and play with her in his death.
My guess to why Elaine didn't want to get in Jolina's cafe is because she knows her as an ex-lover of Bella. 99.999999% sure those 2 had something going on for a while.
Btw anyone noticed some wigs anywhere? I wonder if the person who sent the e-mail used a wig. And depending on where it is or who mentions about one will reveal a bit who might've been. Because i don't consider Elaine's hair as short by no standards as Jolina describes the MILF user.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
6 months seems enough time for an asshole to decide and play with her in his death.
Not really considering whoever it is also has a stake in the will. 6 months wouldn't have got her anything.

It's not as if Lily is poor and needing to jump on old man cock.

Plus if it was Lily then she'd be trying to get the MC to stay with Katie not leave and be with her, she'd be losing money and helping him get his.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well we still don't know any of the other parties conditions, but i wouldn't be surprised if all the suspicious females Elaine, Bella, Jolina, Angel have teamed up and trying to get close to the MC, very close in fact that once they start living with him, they invite Jenna or Katie or Monica to the beach house and sabotage his conditions.
But the other thing i'm almost certain is some clause in Elaine's conditions in which for her to stay in the house till the final will reading, she can't have the MC thrown out and he has to leave on his own will by a certain date or something like that. And now she's trying to be nice to him in order for him to not kick her out.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think Angel is working with the 3rd party. Her role is as a distraction. She takes the role of the lover, while the real person stays in the shadow until the last minute. I also thought it was impossible for Lily to be Dizzy, but nowhere it's specified for how long they had the affair. 6 months seems enough time for an asshole to decide and play with her in his death.
My guess to why Elaine didn't want to get in Jolina's cafe is because she knows her as an ex-lover of Bella. 99.999999% sure those 2 had something going on for a while.

Btw anyone noticed some wigs anywhere? I wonder if the person who sent the e-mail used a wig. And depending on where it is or who mentions about one will reveal a bit who might've been. Because i don't consider Elaine's hair as short by no standards as Jolina describes the MILF user.
I'm currently replaying on my .... i've lost count at this point, and MC has just been given the beach house so is there with Elaine and so far i haven't seen anything about wigs so if it's in there, it's after that point. If i see anything i may update this. ;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
It's not as if Lily is poor and needing to jump on old man cock.
And here I was thinking some women liked a more .... eh, mature fellow. (Little blue pills included if necessary)
Plus if it was Lily then she'd be trying to get the MC to stay with Katie not leave and be with her, she'd be losing money and helping him get his.
We don't "Know" that .... say per chance she is Dizzy, we have no idea what her conditions would be? Might be some bullshit like get close to the MC, string him along, make sure he does (Insert whatever makes sense to you here) and she get's a payday. Lily being with the MC wouldn't mean she would have to get him away from or stay with Monica/Katie/Jenna, just that she may have to interact with him in some way, no? He would still have the option to leave Monica' house and them behind, cutting his chance of the money should he fall for Lily .... (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Do we know when this will happen in the story from where we are by the end of Episode 17? I keep losing track of what day it is in the story. lol
Depends, I think we're basically 17 days into the month and I think the lawyer said the final reading was at the end of the month. So unless there's 14 more updates that info is useless. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
What i meant was in the neighborhood of:
Elaine gathered Bella, Jolina, Angel and Wanda as said: "Listen bitches, that asshole finally died, but his will is very twisted. First we have to take care of that little shit - his son. In order for this to happen you all try to seduce him and get close to him, i'll try it too. That little bastard is taking the beach house and 100k of my money and he'll live there. Once close enough, you invite that slut Monica or any of her daughters to the house and the rest is easy. Whoever succeeds in this will get $1 mil the rest will be given 100k each. So let's get to business"

Also ... i have the sneaky suspicion and sick 6th sense that Lily is adopted and her biological mother is Zarah.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Elaine gathered Bella, Jolina, Angel and Wanda as said: "Listen bitches, that asshole finally died, but his will is very twisted. First we have to take care of that little shit - his son. In order for this to happen you all try to seduce him and get close to him, i'll try it too. That little bastard is taking the beach house and 100k of my money and he'll live there. Once close enough, you invite that slut Monica or any of her daughters to the house and the rest is easy. Whoever succeeds in this will get $1 mil the rest will be given 100k each. So let's get to business"
Wow, i hope this is more twisted than what actually happens in the story!
I was having flash backs to last nights "Grouping" gifs! :(

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Once again celibacy doesn't sound so bad.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes