Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, i don't feel Jenna is in any way involved against our champion lol Just maybe that she knows a little more than she's let on and for some reason hasn't said anything. Probably not though? I used to be really good at solving mysteries, i'd read tons of them when i was younger and always suss them out. Maybe we don't have enough info yet, but i love that this game keeps me guessing. Every time i've replayed i've caught something else i missed or didn't notice (or just forgot .... :oops:)
Basically .... i think i've come to the conclusion, everyone needs to be on the shit-list for now! I can walk it back later hopefully.
;)
Agree, she has to have seen stuff (especially including us) that she is keeping quiet about.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Probably not though? I used to be really good at solving mysteries, i'd read tons of them when i was younger and always suss them out. Maybe we don't have enough info yet, but i love that this game keeps me guessing. Every time i've replayed i've caught something else i missed or didn't notice (or just forgot .... :oops:)
Basically .... i think i've come to the conclusion, everyone needs to be on the shit-list for now! I can walk it back later hopefully.
;)
Yeah probably not. Even the MC is suspicious!

Elaine or Jolina or Bella or Theresa are my prime suspects...if there is a mystery other than the email which I'm not fussed about. :) Perhaps one day we'll know.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Elaine or Jolina or Bella or Theresa are my prime suspects...if there is a mystery other than the email which I'm not fussed about. :) Perhaps one day we'll know.
Yeah, i think we've been told that all of the pieces are assembled on the board, right? If so then it's just sussing out who Dizzy is, if Elaine is legit or a scheming demoness! If Bella is the bad Sister or just horny for MC. If Teresa is involved or just a nut-bag. If Jolina is as nice as she seems or there's a darker side to her. If Monica and by extension Zarah have something to hide. Then we come to the little super-spy Jenna, hmm ...? Yeah ... no problems, easy peasy.
I'll revise what i said earlier, Katie ain't on the shit-list (Come on, you're not really surprised i said that) and neither is Debbie (I think) Everyone else though .... sure .... :unsure:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I can't seem to find the quick start option in the game. Is it a mod I need to download?
Should be listed on the menu as "Start any Episode" it was released with the bug fix update for Ep17. Unless they updated the OP to the most recent version it may not be uploaded here.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well the saying goes "Still waters run deep" so... It's not entirely impossible that Jenna actually sent the e-mail and that's why she's stalling so much. A simple key logger would've given the answer ages ago, but maybe there is a reason Jenna isn't using one ;)

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
One part that is still bothering me is that Jolina said she remembers what the ONLY person to use the computers looked like. So far, the MC has brought a pic of Monica, and a shitty unidentifiable picture of Elaine. With as many interactions as he has had with every woman, he hasn't managed to get a picture of anyone else......seriously? Now, he is suddenly reliant on CCTV images that didn't even come from the coffee shop after pissing off Jolina with the privacy invasion. Seems like there are some holes here.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
One part that is still bothering me is that Jolina said she remembers what the ONLY person to use the computers looked like. So far, the MC has brought a pic of Monica, and a shitty unidentifiable picture of Elaine. With as many interactions as he has had with every woman, he hasn't managed to get a picture of anyone else......seriously?
Ok, but do you walk around asking everyone for a selfie with you so you have a constant up to date image of people? What about rando's? Do you meet someone and sneak a cheeky pic of them to have record of it? I get what you're saying though. The pic of Monica was shot down and the only one of Elaine was an older image "we" as the MC weren't even aware he would have had but it makes sense he wouldn't have an up to date one since until just a couple days before (In game time) he and Elaine weren't exactly on good terms. So it could still very much be her that was in the coffee shop previously, she was very quick to want to get away from the coffee shop, then there's the pc security upgrade .... very suss. Zarah also got shot down from Jolina (In a very funny way) if you show her a picture.
Still plenty of time to fill in those holes. ;)

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Ok, but do you walk around asking everyone for a selfie with you so you have a constant up to date image of people? What about rando's? Do you meet someone and sneak a cheeky pic of them to have record of it? I get what you're saying though. The pic of Monica was shot down and the only one of Elaine was an older image "we" as the MC weren't even aware he would have had but it makes sense he wouldn't have an up to date one since until just a couple days before (In game time) he and Elaine weren't exactly on good terms. So it could still very much be her that was in the coffee shop previously, she was very quick to want to get away from the coffee shop, then there's the pc security upgrade .... very suss. Zarah also got shot down from Jolina (In a very funny way) if you show her a picture.
Still plenty of time to fill in those holes. ;)
Oh, i did forget about the Zahra pic. It just seems like things really don't have a priority time wise for the MC. Sister getting severely harassed by a scum bag....meh we will get to it in a few days, then a few more days, and again a few more days. Need pictures to clear up some wierd ass occurances around your life (ie.,emails from people that didn't send them).....meh few weeks are good for that. I get it, we have to fit these around chapter releases. Personally, if someone was doing that to my sister it would have been resolved the first day or they would be finding pieces of that dirtbag all around the city.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
we will get to it in a few days, then a few more days, and again a few more days. Need pictures to clear up some wierd ass occurances around your life (ie.,emails from people that didn't send them).....meh few weeks are good for that. I get it, we have to fit these around chapter releases.
Yeah, it's easy to loose track of the days but considering all the many thing's that can occur here there has only been what, about two weeks or so that have passed, if that? (A day tracker might be a good)
Personally, if someone was doing that to my sister it would have been resolved the first day or they would be finding pieces of that dirtbag all around the city.
Yeah, but when it comes to Jenna, she is very much against any violence! Katie, now she'd join you for the ass-kicking party and probably take over and murder the little shit-stain!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh right....ahem. Frens daughter is what a meant. Nothing to see here, move along. :D
Uh, MC's mother's friend, while Katie & Jenna are basically child-hood friends. ;)

Given how close everyone was "back in the day" in the game's backstory, they're more like family anyway, without the overused incest fetish.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes