acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Who says "no Elaine in this update"?:unsure:
Do you have some latest inside info?
One of the devs confirmed earlier that Elaine will have her role in the upcoming update.
And I do hope that "role" will include some real action with her, finally.
I wrote a sizeable Bella scene that also included an Elaine chaser we planned to include in this EP, but it looks like I made it a bit too big (apparently there is such a thing :D ). Unfortunately the renders/editing just can't get done in time and it would have been one of the final scenes this EP, so it is being pushed along with the beachhouse as Cheeky said in his update so we can do them justice. But it won't be a long wait to see them. ***knock wood*** Definitely not as long as this EP or the last took. We are pushing for 4-6 week updates like we used to have.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wrote a sizeable Bella scene that also included an Elaine chaser we planned to include in this EP, but it looks like I made it a bit too big (apparently there is such a thing :D ). Unfortunately the renders/editing just can't get done in time and it would have been one of the final scenes this EP, so it is being pushed along with the beachhouse as Cheeky said in his update so we can do them justice. But it won't be a long wait to see them. ***knock wood*** Definitely not as long as this EP or the last took. We are pushing for 4-6 week updates like we used to have.
Damn, no Elaine, once again...:FacePalm::cry:
sad.gif

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Nice. :)

I know I change my mind on the ladies from time to time but I will be so disappointed if Elaine turns out to be playing the MC for money. I've probably said that before too. :sneaky:

Have to prove the dad was the barren one. :D Right?
It's true, you know, since i've been replaying (again) Elaine is the one i'm probably most torn on now. I want her to be legit but honestly .... my thinking currently is she's playing the MC.
I've just been looking through some game images again and i have a couple thing's to do today but i'll post it up later as i'd like to get your (And others) take on it. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I find it a little odd that he has less time to write due to the pandemic. I would have thought being trapped inside your house would give you even more time to write.
It's true, you know, since i've been replaying (again) Elaine is the one i'm probably most torn on now. I want her to be legit but honestly .... my thinking currently is she's playing the MC.
I've just been looking through some game images again and i have a couple thing's to do today but i'll post it up later as i'd like to get your (And others) take on it. ;)
I've not done anything with her on any of my saves yet (I will eventually) but I agree the signs are definitely there.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
my thinking currently is she's playing the MC.
I'm leaning that way too. I am however struggling to find a plausible reason, not sure 'dad forcing her to be with MC' makes sense. That could of course be the case, I'm not writing the game. :cool:
(y)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, I thought the same and can't shake the feeling that it's what she is doing. But unless I misunderstood it if MC gets together with her he is NOT going to lose his portion of the loot. I think his condition is that he has to avoid his mother and sisters, so getting together with Elaine should be no problem. In any case I do hope, like you are, that she is not playing him and actually does want to make up with him for all those years of being a bitch.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, so looking at the image you can see from Jenna' PC i didn't notice that bottom center image IS of Katie and MC on the Tues' morning of their day together and Party. The morning where Katie grinds to glory. Jenna mentions at the very beginning of the story she doesn't spy on people but follow along her path you find out this isn't the case as there are images here that show Monica, multiple of Jolina (That's a given with how Jenna' path progresses) and even one of Bella - I guess Remote-Ex worked wonders considering that's an image of the kitchen and not from Elaine's PC upstairs. More network hacks or does Jenna actually know more than she let's on? Which would seem odd if you're on her path and how much she falls for the MC. If she's being genuine that is? - (Damn it Devs, you've even got me suspecting poor innocent Jenna now!) But Jenna surely knows about Katie at least, probably Monica and Zarah if you were up to shenanigans in Monica's room.
Anyway, i could go on, i got a million more questions but i didn't really want to write and essay. ;)
Thoughts? (y)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Jenna did make me wonder the more I learnt about her spying, but I gave her a benefit of the doubt by just assuming that she is really really into getting off from spying on people. I wonder if she does know something but simply does not realize it as she is paying more attention on seeing sexy things rather than doing it for information collecting.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Anyway, i could go on, i got a million more questions but i didn't really want to write and essay. ;)
Thoughts? (y)
Good work! :)
I can't really comment as I've not looked at the spy cams, the amount of it is a bit creepy tbh. Hard to say if Jenna's involved or just love hacking and spying. Spying on your own kin...tsk tsk.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Good work! :)
I can't really comment as I've not looked at the spy cams, the amount of it is a bit creepy tbh. Hard to say if Jenna's involved or just love hacking and spying. Spying on your own kin...tsk tsk.
Yeah, i don't feel Jenna is in any way involved against our champion lol Just maybe that she knows a little more than she's let on and for some reason hasn't said anything. Probably not though? I used to be really good at solving mysteries, i'd read tons of them when i was younger and always suss them out. Maybe we don't have enough info yet, but i love that this game keeps me guessing. Every time i've replayed i've caught something else i missed or didn't notice (or just forgot .... :oops:)
Basically .... i think i've come to the conclusion, everyone needs to be on the shit-list for now! I can walk it back later hopefully.
;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes