WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
NOPY shows that it has two files that needs downloaded for Windows at this moment... (From main page / page 1)
(1) WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc.part1.rar
(2) WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc.part2.rar

I haven't downloaded it at this moment. I am kind of waiting a little longer.

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Oh But of course. I'm not a bigot.
Enjoy, everyone.
We are humans, once in a while our brain do not function correctly and we happen to leave some important things out... Beside there is no such thing as a perfect world, however if we do our best that better than nothing. :)

Have a great day. (y)

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I downloaded the first Ep18 rar file, and it contains a zip file. When expanding the zip file, it has an error on a jpg. Is this because I need to combine the two (Pt1 and Pt2) zip files in some way?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I downloaded the first Ep18 rar file, and it contains a zip file. When expanding the zip file, it has an error on a jpg. Is this because I need to combine the two (Pt1 and Pt2) zip files in some way?
They both need to be in the same folder before you unzip them.

Same for any multi part zipped files.

Reactions: sotorojo

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
hmpf...is not the E18 Update. I downloaded by Nopy:

But the Game says thx for playing Ep 17

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmpf...is not the E18 Update. I downloaded by Nopy:

But the Game says thx for playing Ep 17
If you used any mods it won't carry on, it will stop where the mods finish.

Never download mods for new releases.

Reactions: Macgamer and Phanex

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Has someone tested the files and if the version is legit? I dont trust files that come from SVS, trash site.

I'll wait anyways.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Cuz it just got posted on here wait a bit and it should be here
I agree with bosa43, once the game get release need to give it roughly 24 hours until someone release the compression version. That applies to Mac system too. Maybe within 72 hours the Android port may also get release. We have to keep in mind the game just got release and be patience. :)

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: bosa43

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it broken in two in order to make it download easier or something? Based on your comment I'm assuming you know more about this than I do so I'm just curious to learn more.
Usually larger files are broken down into smaller ones to make it easier both for uploading and downloading. Takes less time on the uploaders end and is more manageable to download.

Some storage sites also have a limit on how large a file size you can download for free so some people break large files down to work around those.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I have a fresh download and decided to check out the ep17 bj in the car scene. It has a lot of missing files, I'm guessing animations and the finale image for that. There's no mods, no saves loaded, just went straight to gallery for a "refresher".

Anyone else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes