acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The only release is the beta, i have just checked again to double check and its still the beta wait for the testers to finish and full version will be released. Majority of us do not leak the test versions and personally i don't even touch them when they are released on patreon prefer to wait for finished build.
Edit:In regards to peoples inbox messages asking why i wont leak the beta when its the second less buggy beta the answer is rather simple, first and foremost i have huge respect for this dev and this game imo the games a masterpiece and releasing betas always end up with people moaning about buggy releases and it just drags everyone down. Second in order to aquire said beta you have to message cheeky and he then decides wether to send you it to test, for me a buggy release of this will destroy my viewpoint of it being a masterpiece so i will not bother to even ask for test versions ill just stick to my pledge and wait for final version. Theres also the fact cheeky would punish anyone leaking said test versions and well rumor has it cheeky is rather perverted and no way do i want to end up in some perverts basement ( clearly a joke before you decide to grab your pitchforks and torches)
So my best advice to you is be patient, cheeky always delivers and regardless of any delays we all know this is the one game where the delays are more than worth it.
Good man, and a smart one. ;)

These two words on a pirate site, that's rich :ROFLMAO:
Some are pirates, some are privateers. Some do it for themselves, and others for king and country. ;)

Those of you who are patreons shouldn't have to wait too much longer. Cheeky is about to start compiling now.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
7 minutes Ago Cheeky postet a comment on his latest Beta Post:

" Hi Folks. Everything finished. Uploads are taking an age. About 20GB to upload when everything considered (full versions, compressed, etc. across MEGA and Google). Please bear with me. I'll post an update when all links are ready. "

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes