TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
To be fair, Zoey's "walkthrough" PDF's aren't the same as a walkthrough mod, they are a list of what your choices will do as to points gained or flags set, that sort of thing. Suggested answers are usually for maximizing points.

If you have your mind set on a particular character, they are a way to get max points with that character. If you choose to play the man-whore route when there was, and is, no "harem" tag on the game, that's on you.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
There is no harem path.

No idea where you got that from but the devs have stated several times there is no harem.

I've made it a point to remind people there is no harem.

Playing manwhore aint gonna end well, there are consequences coming for those that try.
Damn! I disagree with Avaron1974 (yes, I put my life on the line). :)

Need precision.
There is a harem PATH.
But there won't be any harem GOOD ENDING.

I'm looking forward to a great disaster.
It's definitely not because I'm jealous of a fictional character and I want him to fail miserably. :p

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
These two words on a pirate site, that's rich :ROFLMAO:
Superficially, they are rich. Look deeper, and they have meaning.

Quite sure everyone who's a fan of WTHI here, would like to support CG and his awesome team but they can't as real-life almost always trumps your fetishes of any sort. What F95 has invaluably done, is become an unofficial promotion platform as >90% of the fan base of any VN like this, would be found here.

It'll take a special determination and serendipity to land on a stellar adult VN through a naive search on Patreon.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you blowing your own trumpet here? :cool:
Maybe ;)
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the shit to hit the fan when those that follow walkthroughs blindly end up screwed over.

Come on, tell me it's not gonna be funny.
Oh so funny, I can just see it now...
Entitled Player: "I hate this game, why did you change stuff at the last minute, wah wah"
Ava: "I tried to tell you, do you want me to get you a wambulance?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
My city in Cities Skylines grew up to 335 000 already.. wonder how big it will get before Theresa gets a firm grip on my MC's disco stick.

Reactions: ant007

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
Patreon seems to be more...functional now but doesn't seem like there's anything new from Cheeky.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes