Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
LOL I should be dropping Haha' but as per usual I'm running dry! We'll always support your love of the more mature ladies, don't worry.

It's too late for me, save yourself. :p
Nah, never leave a man behind!
I see what you did there with your double entendre or whatnot. :D
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about ..... :sneaky:
Not too close, mind the librarian.
...... Just ..... lol
Good luck Arnie. :) I should facepalm the lot of ya but instead I'll......
It's all for gits and shiggles but if you want facepalm us ..... (I couldn't blame you today to be honest) :ROFLMAO:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I do like mature women but not that mature. :)
Oh so there's age limits now .... I just can't keep up with you and your fickle age preferences! :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I hate that thing. Pointless.
Agreed, but that is still nice of you. We (More so me) has been going a tad too hard today I think (I bet Maviarab mind goes straight to the gutter on that one)
;)

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
2020 Strikes again ... first my RTX 3080 arrived DOA and then i log in and find out that Theresa fun would have to wait few more days...
View attachment 841910
That's why you should never ever buy products on release day/month. I always wait 1 year after the release and get them much cheaper with fixed drivers. btw the update will arrive today (the 1st beta)

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
That's why you should never ever buy products on release day/month. I always wait 1 year after the release and get them much cheaper with fixed drivers. btw the update will arrive today (the 1st beta)
Noone will leak beta just like usual so you need to wait tomorrow for release.Unless some actually leaks it , but i highly doubt it.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Post from Cheeky tomorrow:
"Folks, I am sorry to say, but cybernetic, Hitler-Ninjas broke into my home and have sabotaged the latest update with a virtual-sex STD. We need to wait for the virtual-antibiotics to clear the STD, so WTHI is delayed another week."
sound like aorrta :D

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
they must've had a lot of beta testers, I'm happy that the update won't be delayed as much as I thought it would
We like things to be well polished. :) We have a team of a half a dozen "in-house" guys or so on our QC team and occasionally add one if we find someone really good at spotting. But as a bonus to the patreons Cheeky always calls out for some more from the 10$ tier who would like to preview and help out. So far we have gotten lucky with them not leaking. ***knock wood*** That goes for the rest of you pirates too! You could easily bork your saves ;)

Anyway, the good word is we uploaded what should be our final beta version for our testers to weed out any remaining things and Cheeky is aiming for releasing Saturday... Yes, tomorrow's Saturday.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
We like things to be well polished. :) We have a team of a half a dozen "in-house" guys or so on our QC team and occasionally add one if we find someone really good at spotting. But as a bonus to the patreons Cheeky always calls out for some more from the 10$ tier who would like to preview and help out. So far we have gotten lucky with them not leaking. ***knock wood*** That goes for the rest of you pirates too! You could easily bork your saves ;)

Anyway, the good word is we uploaded what should be our final beta version for our testers to weed out any remaining things and Cheeky is aiming for releasing Saturday... Yes, tomorrow's Saturday.
Some of the in-house guys are awesome; just saying! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I never buy any products on release day. Like you I always wait one year for them to get all the kinks out and then wait another year for it to be marked down in price and finally wait one more year to see if any improvements have been made from the initial release. Of course by this time the product is already obsolete so I wind up not buying it which saves me money! Yippee! So now I move onto the upgraded product but don't buy it right away. I wait one year for them to get all the kinks out and then wait another year for it to be marked down in price.... :WeSmart:

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Since it is one hour into Saturday on the East Coast and the game isn't out yet, is it too early for troll completely serious posts about the game being abandonded and/or Cheeky and the team 'milking' the suckers on Patreon yet? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes