Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I guess it depends on who else you may or may not be chasing in your playthrough. (For Jenna, Jolina is a good choice) ;)

I picked Jolina, she's hot .... (But thanks to input from peeps around here, I'm even more suspicious of her than I was before)

I think that'll be a tasty meal indeed! :devilish:

(y)
Fixed that for you. :p
Thank you, clearly I must be steered in the correct direction! ;)
Damnit..still out of reactions! So..umm..yeah to the above!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Jolina is the one I can't figure out at all, feels like she's 'in on something'/hiding something but that could be 'anything'.
We can't link her to anything yet but she does withhold evidence for some reason.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Jolina is the one I can't figure out at all, feels like she's 'in on something'/hiding something but that could be 'anything'.
We can't link her to anything yet but she does withhold evidence for some reason.
Agreed but I'm at a point where I'm hoping none of them are ready to fuck the MC over and that's just daft, we know someone will at some point.
Since my HDD decided to shit the bed last night, I've lost all of my saves (Luckily I had a spare SSD on hand) so I now have to replay all my favs again and with an update for this right around the corner I'm not sure which path to focus on first?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed but I'm at a point where I'm hoping none of them are ready to fuck the MC over and that's just daft, we know someone will at some point.
I have to admit that would be underwhelming, but from the game itself it's actually possible that no one is out to mess with the MC.
Since my HDD decided to shit the bed last night, I've lost all of my saves (Luckily I had a spare SSD on hand) so I now have to replay all my favs again and with an update for this right around the corner I'm not sure which path to focus on first?
Well that sucks. I'm going out on a limb and suggest Katie first.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh man that sucks! Though, have fun replaying everything again though if you need any saves for anything let me know mate.

Has there been any updates on the new release date for the update?
Very...very soon. was delayed a couple of days. It's due...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I have to admit that would be underwhelming, but from the game itself it's actually possible that no one is out to mess with the MC
Yeah, the MC is probably his own worst enemy - Especially if you're on the man-whore path.
Well that sucks. I'm going out on a limb and suggest Katie first.
Yup ... I was just kidding myself .... of course it's Katie! :ROFLMAO:
Oh man that sucks! Though, have fun replaying everything again though if you need any saves for anything let me know mate.
Oh I will, always do replaying this and it still isn't getting old yet! And thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! (y)

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017

Very...very soon. was delayed a couple of days. It's due...
I'm...aware hence why I asked if there's been any updates on the NEW release date...

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes