Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh no, not another that's about to start a cult .... ;)

Or be converted ..... !?
You have to bring a +1 for that, preferrably a woman. Rule 1. :D
Yup .... you're off down the rabbit hole .... already making your own rules.
What can I say, she caught my interest. I doubt cheeky's going for the sex cult fwiw. That's just me rambling. :)
Well if you start one I'll become an honorary member...hell why not...may as well join em all heh.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi All,

We're currently very happy with episode 18 and it's pretty much release ready. However, we want to do a few more last checks because we're paranoid just in case we missed anything. So I am going to release the official Episode 18 release tomorrow (Saturday).

I'm also going to release a second beta later today. This should be very close to the final version with some minor items to be finalized (e.g the stats screen not accurate, etc.)

So if any of the previous beta testers want to give it whirl, it will be the same link as before (I'll send comms to confirm once the beta 2 is updated). Or if any new volunteers, send me a DM. Only a 24hr window to check and send feedback.
When the official release drops tomorrow, it will be available to all current $10+ patrons or anyone who was a $10+ patron last month and cancelled/reduced their pledge this month.

Similarly, when it becomes available to $5 patrons next week, this is also open to anyone who was a $5 patron last month.
I cannot automate this access for the "previous" month's pledgers so if you are one of the folks that were at the relevant tier last month, then please send me a message when the relevant release becomes available and I'll make sure you get the links.

Also, as the game continues to grow in size, I want to offer a few different options for download such as Patch only (smallest download and only the relevant files needed), full download (massive download with all episodes included and large image files), compressed files (full ep1-18 but with compressed files), etc.

And I also want to offer on both MEGA and Google Shared just in case people have issues accessing MEGA.
Once the release drops, it is very important that you read the "readme" document so you'll know what the different options entail and can best choose the download that suits you.

After the long wait, it'll finally be here in one more day.

Thanks for the patience,

CG & team

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Post from Cheeky tomorrow:
"Folks, I am sorry to say, but cybernetic, Hitler-Ninjas broke into my home and have sabotaged the latest update with a virtual-sex STD. We need to wait for the virtual-antibiotics to clear the STD, so WTHI is delayed another week."
I keep getting error 504 on Patreon but if this is true, that's a shame. Still something to look forward to though. Cheers (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Post from Cheeky tomorrow:
"Folks, I am sorry to say, but cybernetic, Hitler-Ninjas broke into my home and have sabotaged the latest update with a virtual-sex STD. We need to wait for the virtual-antibiotics to clear the STD, so WTHI is delayed another week."
I thought you were joking. You're joking right?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz and sunaboz

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Always with the librarian with you .... starting a cult, your odd fetish for grannies .... I am becoming concerned!
;)
Yeah I think he is a member of a Granny sex cult and it is very concerning. I think he should seek professional help or have some kind of intervention.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Always with the librarian with you .... starting a cult, your odd fetish for grannies .... I am becoming concerned!
Well excuse me for not putting a love interest in harms way! :sneaky:
Yeah I think he is a member of a Granny sex cult and it is very concerning. I think he should seek professional help or have some kind of intervention.
It's too late for me, save yourself. :p
Nah, it's not a granny cult (See above) he ain't THAT bad .... (yet) .... We'll pull him out before he gets in too deep though. ;)
I see what you did there with your double entendre or whatnot. :D
*whispering*..I think we best keep a close eye on him....
Not too close, mind the librarian.
Good luck Arnie. :) I should facepalm the lot of ya but instead I'll......

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes