acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so you're saying that you didn't add a variable to track the librarian's horniness?
I'm pretty sure she reached maximum horniness a few decades back. No need to track it.

Can't wait to see gen8 librarian. :D
Not sure gen8 can handle that many folds! It's also possible she may already be gen8...

acewinz if ya peeps add the librarian to the roster of boinkable dames, I'll name my firstborn Ace cheeky cell...
Now we can't possibly do it. I wouldn't wish that on any poor child!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I suppose we could make the librarian a "stretch" goal. But I imagine Cheeky and Cell will need at least to hit 20k to be bribed into that. They have to handle the art. :D I can see poor Cell retching after every frame he has to do for the animations.
but all the cool and not so cool game devs are doing it... BrainDrop is doing it, PinkCake is doing it...

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Alright, alright, I'll play nice.
(y)

Hi Folks,

We are just putting the finishing touches on Episode 18. We currently have almost 600 images and 7500 lines of script (which is crazy). This will (we hope) be the last "super-size" episode.
Still need a couple of days to finalize to remove errors from the script / variables, etc. so we will be releasing on the 30th.
We should have a playable demo ready for later today (pretty much the entire episode but no guarantee that there won't be some bugs / errors / typos)
Looking for some volunteers to play / beta test it over the next 24hrs to help find any bugs.
I won't be releasing the beta as a full release (e.g. full file with all previous episodes). It will be a patch only, similar to the episode 17 patch. So volunteers will need to how to unzip and drop into their game directory (it's a very simple process).
If you're OK with a patch and are interested in volunteering and can play / provide feedback over the next 24hrs, then please send me a message and I'll send you the beta...
(Note: Beta testing volunteering is only available for $10 patrons and above)

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

[/QUOTE]
thank you

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Derek bones some old grandma (former teacher) as part of hell week if you don't do the task. Funny as hell scene in all fairness.
So the MC has the option? LOL
Haven't played that one in awhile and I confess I mostly hold ctrl anymore since the Josey/Maya fiasco (I saw it coming, but didn't care for a lot of how everyone responded).

Reactions: c_oriole

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So the MC has the option? LOL
Haven't played that one in awhile and I confess I mostly hold ctrl anymore since the Josey/Maya fiasco (I saw it coming, but didn't care for a lot of how everyone responded).
Hahahaha....oh fuck...don't go there. No we don't...without derailing completely....if we don't complete the task (with someone else) then derek takes it upon himself after a fortuitous meeting to complete it (which we don't see). The aftermath of said moment is hilarious (we just see pics).

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Hi. Who do you think is the best option to choose when Jenna asks to pick a girl to date as a decoy?

Logical options seem like Jolina, Katie or Bella.

Who did you choose and why ?

I went with Jolina because I really like her and thought it may help in a possible Jenna-Jolina sandwich.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hi. Who do you think is the best option to choose when Jenna asks to pick a girl to date as a decoy?
I guess it depends on who else you may or may not be chasing in your playthrough. (For Jenna, Jolina is a good choice) ;)
Who did you choose and why ?
I picked Jolina, she's hot .... (But thanks to input from peeps around here, I'm even more suspicious of her than I was before)
I went with Jolina because I really like her and thought it may help in a possible Jenna-Jolina sandwich.
I think that'll be a tasty meal indeed! :devilish:

(y)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes