Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Nah, get as hype as want if that's what tickles your pickle! I'm betting it will be some great content. ;)
Me too! I mean it focuses on my two favorites, so I expect it to be, this is why I'm so excited about it. The fact that it got delayed makes me think that it'll be even more worth it, for some reason. :D

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Tis the sabbath. I believe it says in the great book: "And on this day, thou shall look upon the bounties of cougars and milfs, and it shall be fucking dope as fuck!"
So sayeth the lord.
Amen Brother, Praise the all mighty developer(s)
- and there was much Rejoicing!

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
So any brave and true brothers got their hands on the beta (not their Alpha :devilish:)?

Let them be blessed with bountiful of seeds to harvest in fertile lands...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hey just come back here after a long time.. want to know about the update? any idea about it? when it will be or something like that...
You know...you could bother reading the last few pages yourself (the answer is like literally a click away on the previous page). As annoying as people like you are asking dumb ass questions like this....to answer, the next day or so.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
You know...you could bother reading the last few pages yourself (the answer is like literally a click away on the previous page). As annoying as people like you are asking dumb ass questions like this....to answer, the next day or so.
Dude i dont get it... i am back to f95zone after long one month... and my net speed sucks... please consider all r not like you or any others in the page..

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Alright, alright, I'll play nice.
(y)

UPDATE WHEN?!?1?!?!
Dude i dont get it... i am back to f95zone after long one month... and my net speed sucks... please consider all r not like you or any others in the page..

Hi Folks,

We are just putting the finishing touches on Episode 18. We currently have almost 600 images and 7500 lines of script (which is crazy). This will (we hope) be the last "super-size" episode.
Still need a couple of days to finalize to remove errors from the script / variables, etc. so we will be releasing on the 30th.
We should have a playable demo ready for later today (pretty much the entire episode but no guarantee that there won't be some bugs / errors / typos)
Looking for some volunteers to play / beta test it over the next 24hrs to help find any bugs.
I won't be releasing the beta as a full release (e.g. full file with all previous episodes). It will be a patch only, similar to the episode 17 patch. So volunteers will need to how to unzip and drop into their game directory (it's a very simple process).
If you're OK with a patch and are interested in volunteering and can play / provide feedback over the next 24hrs, then please send me a message and I'll send you the beta...
(Note: Beta testing volunteering is only available for $10 patrons and above)

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

[/QUOTE]

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unless you're on a 56k dial-up modem, nothing you said there invalidates his point.
If you are on a 56k dial-up modem, you've got bigger problems than people pointing out that you should be more than capable of finding the information you wanted without a lazy post that wastes both your own, and other people's time.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes