Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We may be hearing "I'm pregnant" from a lot of woman here given the volumes of baby batter getting dished out! :ROFLMAO:
All I've got going through my head now is one part of Ghostbusers, and a couple of Ghostbusters 2...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't be surprised if the MC wound up impregnating all residents in a convent simultaneously... From his own bed.

I know the game won't have a harem ending, but I'm really curious to see how things will go down in a "bone every woman" path
Probably something along the lines of "end up with none".

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
With how patreon works, them waiting till october 1st for release makes more sense, financially.

Last edited:

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Calm down people its 1 P.M UK time there is still a lot of time left. The devs might be in the office and waiting to get home. They might be fixing some last-minute bugs. Have a little patience.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I provided the updated, so you can see what's going on. However; good-guy Cheeky is already hooking us up.

Folks,
We found some issues in our Episode 18 release so we need a couple of more days to fix and do further error checking. I know it's a pain but as per the previous update, the amount of branches / variables to check is insane.
I want to share the download links now, so that you all have them before the end of month so you can still access if you drop/cancel your pledge.
Please bear with us while we ensure that the episode you receive is at the quality level that we all expect:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes