nightfire23

Sep 29, 2018
Ya, the potential for not being interested in the spotlight characters was a concern for us as well. But we included the ability to spend time with the characters even on their non-romance routes, and doing so can provide both information, an enjoyable experience, and in Monica's case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as I also said before here, I think some of you that didn't find at least Zarah's model appealing before, may have a change of heart or some other body part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we are going to likely include a way back into her good graces if you are so inclined and show some interest. :)

Though you can opt out when on the non-romance Monica and Zarah paths, I highly recommend you don't. There is both plot and backstory you can find on both paths... aside from some pretty epic bedroom antics.
I personally think zarah is really hot if that counts for anything lol

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Yaaaaayy... Theresa is finally coming. All aboard the crazy train.

WealthyVictoriousGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Time to become Dog-Boy's half brother and step father simultaneously, but of course only on the alternative manwhore path.

As for the story i have a lil question - is the final reading of the will going to be in the last update and after that we have to make a choice, thus coming to a different endings or the reading will be in some near update and giving us a little bit more story development before coming to any end.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 835258

Time to become Dog-Boy's half brother and step father simultaneously, but of course only the the alternative manwhore path.
:ROFLMAO:
As for the story i have a lil question - is the final reading of the will going to be in the last update and after that we have to make a choice, thus coming to a different endings or the reading will be in some near update and giving us a little bit more story development before coming to any end.
I'm hoping the will won't be the last update, I hope we get to experience the good life another update or two.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

View attachment 835258

Time to become Dog-Boy's half brother and step father simultaneously, but of course only on the alternative manwhore path.

No idea where exactly we plan to end specifically, but I imagine the final reading/allocation of the Will, will be near the end. But not sure if the endings will happen right after, or just soon after.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
No idea where exactly we plan to end specifically, but I imagine the final reading/allocation of the Will, will be near the end. But not sure if the endings will happen right after, or just soon after.
It would be better to have at least one update dedicated to epilogues for the various routes, it would also please around 99% of fans of the game ;)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The will is going to be read near someone's end? Yes but near whose end? Monica's? Jenna's? :unsure: :p

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes