Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Its a game, mate. I think you’re taking it a bit too seriously.

Do you spend this long discussing how government underfunding in certain areas can lead to disillusionment and an increase in crime in those areas when playing GTA?
No because that wasn't part of the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
In fact, if the dev are real sadistics, Elaine could be genuine and innocent, MC suspecting her because of their past and bad coincidences.
Then Elaine knows that he wrongly didn't trust her and decides to end her relationship with him.
We've spent ages talking about the women/girls. :)

I'm only suspecting Elaine on the forum. :sneaky:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes and no.

It has sex scenes but it's plot heavy. Sex scenes only serve the plot thus why there is no harem.
Haha.
Math time with Avaron. :)
A + B = C (which is always no Harem)
But you still have to show your work!

I have to agree. The plot is the bigger thing here and sex scenes only improve on the story and the path that the player chooses, except for harem, of course...
We do have a lot of sex though. I also think the quality/quantity of that is taking a step up, but we never want to forget we are crafting characters/story and not just pretty pictures. :)

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
We do have a lot of sex though. I also think the quality/quantity of that is taking a step up, but we never want to forget we are crafting characters/story and not just pretty pictures. :)
I mean I'm not complaining about the sex part, far from it. After all, this is what has me hooked so much ;) But my point is that the game combines the story and the "action" ;) exceptionally well. And of course, I would not complain if we get more sex and choices in that regard. :D

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
It's exactly the characters and the story that differentiates this game from all the rest. Plenty of games start up with interesting plot, but after 2-3 releases they focus only on the sex scenes and nothing much is happening. You simply start skipping over the dialog and narrative and go only for the sex scenes. But here Cheeky and Co crafted some real masterpiece. You know the erotic novels that women used to read all the time - this is the modern day male equivalent. We not only got a real deep mystery to solve, but it gets deeper and more complex the more you do the se, unlike other games where you just bang everything in eyesight and get to the next quest.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know the latest on episode 18:

All artwork is complete: Lots and lots of artwork this episode and plenty of animations.

Writing is 95% complete.

Error - checking: Still lots of error-checking / branching to complete. The coding in these games is pretty simple. However, due to the nature of WTHI, the sheer volume of variables, decisions, branches that we use makes it very time-consuming to track, check and re-check that all branches and variations work. There are very few games (if any) out there that tracks this amount of variables/paths so just wanted to point out that this is a big part of the final process.

Still on for a release before the end of this month. Cannot give an exact day yet because it's difficult to foresee how many errors / inconsistencies we'll run into as we check each decision / variable.

And I guarantee that Episode 19 (Beach House, Elaine & Bella plus more) will have a much quicker release time, especially considering we have already completed a lot of the base material.

Scenes in Episode 18:

Monica date (Full-day, extra, extra long scenes & plenty of xxx extras)

Zarah: xxx scene

Short individual appearances by Katie / Debbie / Lily to build the scene for the beach house. Full Beach House scene will be episode 19

New Character: xxx scene. I know there's already enough characters in the game to keep track off but don't worry, you can rule this one out of the gold-digger suspicion list.

Theresa: xxx scene

The will: Some more insights will be given into the will, gold-digger and MC's future. But this is WTHI, so we won't make it too easy for you...

As usual, please let me know any questions or comments in the comment section below or via direct message.

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
The characters in the preview images kinda scare me, as they look in a way, pale and unlively. Don't get me wrong, I like pale, but this looks like the characters are dead amd been in the morgue for 3 days.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well. I am disappointed that this episode appears to focus on the characters I'm not fond of, but I recognize that everybody needs a little lovin'. Nice to know it's on path for release soon.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The characters in the preview images kinda scare me, as they look in a way, pale and unlively. Don't get me wrong, I like pale, but this looks like the characters are dead amd been in the morgue for 3 days.
The initial renders don't really represent the current quality. Though you will have to get a few updates in. I think you see the biggest upticks around EP 6-8 and then 16. For example the most recent Jenna post zombie form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
The initial renders don't really represent the current quality. Though you will have to get a few updates in. I think you see the biggest upticks around EP 6-8 and then 16. For example the most recent Jenna post zombie form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game definitely gets an uptick in render quality but I think the screenshots currently in the OP are offputting for new players (at least it was for me)

imo you should petition the mods to edit the preview screenshots and banner in OP so the game's quality is more accurately presented

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know the latest on episode 18:

All artwork is complete: Lots and lots of artwork this episode and plenty of animations.

Writing is 95% complete.

Error - checking: Still lots of error-checking / branching to complete. The coding in these games is pretty simple. However, due to the nature of WTHI, the sheer volume of variables, decisions, branches that we use makes it very time-consuming to track, check and re-check that all branches and variations work. There are very few games (if any) out there that tracks this amount of variables/paths so just wanted to point out that this is a big part of the final process.

Still on for a release before the end of this month. Cannot give an exact day yet because it's difficult to foresee how many errors / inconsistencies we'll run into as we check each decision / variable.

And I guarantee that Episode 19 (Beach House, Elaine & Bella plus more) will have a much quicker release time, especially considering we have already completed a lot of the base material.

Scenes in Episode 18:

Monica date (Full-day, extra, extra long scenes & plenty of xxx extras)

Zarah: xxx scene

Short individual appearances by Katie / Debbie / Lily to build the scene for the beach house. Full Beach House scene will be episode 19

New Character: xxx scene. I know there's already enough characters in the game to keep track off but don't worry, you can rule this one out of the gold-digger suspicion list.

Theresa: xxx scene

The will: Some more insights will be given into the will, gold-digger and MC's future. But this is WTHI, so we won't make it too easy for you...

As usual, please let me know any questions or comments in the comment section below or via direct message.

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell
wow theresa,
more faith incuming

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes