Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know the latest on episode 18:

All artwork is complete: Lots and lots of artwork this episode and plenty of animations.

Writing is 95% complete.

Error - checking: Still lots of error-checking / branching to complete. The coding in these games is pretty simple. However, due to the nature of WTHI, the sheer volume of variables, decisions, branches that we use makes it very time-consuming to track, check and re-check that all branches and variations work. There are very few games (if any) out there that tracks this amount of variables/paths so just wanted to point out that this is a big part of the final process.

Still on for a release before the end of this month. Cannot give an exact day yet because it's difficult to foresee how many errors / inconsistencies we'll run into as we check each decision / variable.

And I guarantee that Episode 19 (Beach House, Elaine & Bella plus more) will have a much quicker release time, especially considering we have already completed a lot of the base material.

Scenes in Episode 18:

Monica date (Full-day, extra, extra long scenes & plenty of xxx extras)

Zarah: xxx scene

Short individual appearances by Katie / Debbie / Lily to build the scene for the beach house. Full Beach House scene will be episode 19

New Character: xxx scene. I know there's already enough characters in the game to keep track off but don't worry, you can rule this one out of the gold-digger suspicion list.

Theresa: xxx scene

The will: Some more insights will be given into the will, gold-digger and MC's future. But this is WTHI, so we won't make it too easy for you...

As usual, please let me know any questions or comments in the comment section below or via direct message.

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell
Mamma mia, what a way to start the day! I haven't been counting days like this since last Christmas!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Love your game, but i am afraid in this update i have too skip all Monica and Zara parts. Like i do in the past. I hope is not a to big part of it

Reactions: Sanuu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love your game, but i am afraid in this update i have too skip all Monica and Zara parts. Like i do in the past. I hope is not a to big part of it
The Monica part is a massive date so quite a large event.

Hers is the big event of the update.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
game definitely gets an uptick in render quality but I think the screenshots currently in the OP are offputting for new players (at least it was for me)

imo you should petition the mods to edit the preview screenshots and banner in OP so the game's quality is more accurately presented
It's planned. After this update a lot of chars got upgrades from gen3 to gen8 and after release we are hopefully gonna have a new banner and going to update some of our screens with the mods help. :)

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
The initial renders don't really represent the current quality. Though you will have to get a few updates in. I think you see the biggest upticks around EP 6-8 and then 16. For example the most recent Jenna post zombie form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow, that is indeed much better, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ya, the potential for not being interested in the spotlight characters was a concern for us as well. But we included the ability to spend time with the characters even on their non-romance routes, and doing so can provide both information, an enjoyable experience, and in Monica's case

And as I also said before here, I think some of you that didn't find at least Zarah's model appealing before, may have a change of heart or some other body part.
So we are going to likely include a way back into her good graces if you are so inclined and show some interest. :)

Though you can opt out when on the non-romance Monica and Zarah paths, I highly recommend you don't. There is both plot and backstory you can find on both paths... aside from some pretty epic bedroom antics.

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Well.. Since I'm seeing how Zarah's "train" is so close to the end of its life cycle,, I've got to ask if sticking your dick in something that's just living by sheer force of will is worth the permanent deflation? Pick a better engine for this train. I'd do one in front, one in the rear.. Like a Katie and Jenna sandwich!

Dec 31, 2019
Ya, the potential for not being interested in the spotlight characters was a concern for us as well. But we included the ability to spend time with the characters even on their non-romance routes, and doing so can provide both information, an enjoyable experience, and in Monica's case

And as I also said before here, I think some of you that didn't find at least Zarah's model appealing before, may have a change of heart or some other body part.
So we are going to likely include a way back into her good graces if you are so inclined and show some interest. :)

Though you can opt out when on the non-romance Monica and Zarah paths, I highly recommend you don't. There is both plot and backstory you can find on both paths... aside from some pretty epic bedroom antics.
Yeah Zarah is looking good now, I gave up on her after the hair change, now I had a change of heart and other body part. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not in the Monica route but am curious about this new character. I read there will be a scene with Theresa too, can't wait!

Sadly looks like there will be no Elaine this update, my favorite character in the game, but I haven't played Ep 17 yet, my last version is Ep 16 so I'm in for a lot of content, very hyped about the update!

Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
So now you're encouraging man-whore behavior? For shame sir, for shame! I've cleaned up my act. ;) (No I haven't)
But in all seriousness, it's great that we will get more plot and backstory from these two characters, it feels like it's been awhile and the fact that we can still get some info even if we're not on any romance path is very much appreciated! (y)
Really looking forward to 18.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So now you're encouraging man-whore behavior? For shame sir, for shame! I've cleaned up my act. ;) (No I haven't)
But in all seriousness, it's great that we will get more plot and backstory from these two characters, it feels like it's been awhile and the fact that we can still get some info even if we're not on any romance path is very much appreciated! (y)
Agreed, still not sure when I replay this (waiting for update) I'll ever be able to bring myself to do their romance route....so good we still get the information.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Agreed, still not sure when I replay this (waiting for update) I'll ever be able to bring myself to do their romance route....so good we still get the information.
There are other options though. You could use the gallery to simply run through a characters path so you stick with just them to see how it plays out. Feels a bit disjointed to me but it's an option.
I think I'll just stick to my saves and get to it when I get to it for individual paths or you know, just use that dirty-boy man-whore save to see everything before it inevitably all blows up in our collective faces. Good times ....
(y)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah Zarah is looking good now, I gave up on her after the hair change, now I had a change of heart and other body part. :ROFLMAO:
See, I liked the blonde cut Zarah had picked up. Prior to that, I found her and Monica both rather of the frumpy and uninteresting type. Bold, to be sure, but not attractive.

Zarah's wanton nature is a bit refreshing, though.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You'll be pumping Monica....for information? Taking one for the team. :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes